Meeting #1, New Leadership. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting #1, New Leadership. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting #1, New Leadership.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting #1, New Leadership. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting #1, New Leadership.

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 am

Ne'Os stared at Zara for a moment he wondered what had happened to get to take her from a brilliant dark witch to the woman that sat at the table now. His attention was diverted however as Thaor walked into the room looking as if he had been on the run for a while. "Thaor my old friend....i thought you were dead....I suppose none of us stay dead for long anymore...I will for now overlook your betrayal in hopes that you will swear loyalty to me." he said sounding somewhat pleasant.

He was again distracted as another figure entered the meeting room. Ne'Os visible frowned as he recognized Vincent. And the frown only got worse as he remembered Vincent's position in the ministry. "I believe I can." he said pausing for a moment in thought "Tell you what if by the end of this meeting i have not won you over to my side I will let you take me to where ever I shall wait for my court sentence" he said wondering what Vincent's response would be. If Vincent declined he would have to act very quickly to catch him off guard.

"So let us begin shall we. My friends i must apologize, I did not know at the time Grindelwald planned to betray us If I did I would have done something about it." he said looking at all of them as he spoke. "We need to reorganize, while the old ways of running things worked it no longer does. We can no longer hope to succeed with unplanned assaults and raids. Nor can we hope to succeed if we have the infighting and arguments we did in the past. We need to plan a way to get revenge on Grindelwald for his traitors ways. We were the ones that brought him back were we not? He still owes us for our services" he said pausing for a moment. "But here is the snag. We alone are not strong enough to fight Grindelwald or the forces he commands....We will need the help of others. For now however we need to focus on the regrowth of our movement. Any suggestions?" he finished opening discussion out to the others.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 am

Thaor decided that a conversation about his 'betrayal' would be something for a one on one talk with Ne'Os. I think one death eater knew what was going to happen. But everyone was head over heals about Gellert. You and I shall talk about that and the...events that lead to the battle of Hogwarts, and that followed alone, if that is okay Ne'Os. Thaor said, not really asking, but stating.

His mind began to think of the people they could recruit to fight Grindlewald. His heart froze as he thought of an idea that was just crazy enough to work. I have a suggestion, and please hear me out. While we may hate the Order, and have fought many wars with them. I for one have always played by the rule 'The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.' While I don't exactly trust the order of the phoenix, I believe they will wand Grindlewald defeated as much as we do. It's risky, but I think if we coordinate it right, we could team up with them to defeat grindlewald and his forces, and possibly take out a coule order members, two birds, one stone so to say. Thaor said as boldly as his raspy, hoarse voice could.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Aaron just watched as the group, one by one, filed in one after the other. Everyone there seemed to know each other and Aaron was the odd man out. This was good for him though, he did not want to be noticed just yet. He preferred being in the shadows in the first place, but he was not as clueless and worthless as everyone in the room might assume.

He loved most dark wizards for one reason, they always thought they were the best. No matter who he was dealing with, when it came down to being around dark wizards, they all were the "best". Every one of them wrote each other off like fools and failed to keep an eye on the people they should have been. He chuckled at the thought of how easy it was to betray people like them. None of them even cast him a second glance, and that was exactly how he wanted it.

As people began to talk, Aaron looked around and soaked in everyone in the room, starting with Neos. Aaron was sure of one thing, most people did not like him. Aaron could see why, he did not demand much respect and he also did not have a very frightening demeanor about him. He was just there and he also happened to be the leader. The two females in the room both seemed broken, and Aaron took note of both of them. Broken females were easiest to convince. The only other interesting people in the room to him were Thaor and Vincent. One had an air of confidence around him, while the other seemed old and worn out.

His eyes narrowed as Thaor began to speak about the Order. He wanted to burst out laughing and leave the sorry excuse for a meeting. He could not believe just how easy they were making it for him. Allying with the Order? The one group they swore to oppose. It was unbelievable to him. He could not believe the group were even putting the idea forward. It was like Christmas for him.

"I may not have much of a voice around here...." He started once Thaor was finished. If he did not get his part in quickly, no one would hear him out. "But he is right. We are clearly weaker than Grindlewald and any ally is a good ally." He tried to contain the smile that he wanted to unleash across his face. It was too easy. "Survival is the main goal, to me at least, and if our chances are better with the Order as our.... temporary allies then I say we do it."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Rookwood Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:30 pm

As terrified as Emof wanted Alistair to be, he was failing miserably. Azkaban had ripped from the man any chance of being afraid of such a poor show of leadership. The Death Eaters were nearly obsolete without the Dark Lord and there was no hope of anyone else being able to garner the same respect as he had in his time at the head table. Alistair could remember it vividly, as if it were yesterday, and so by comparison Emof was not only wrong for the task but an insult to the Dark Lord. The old ways he spoke of could not be achieved by his hand. Their personal enemy was Grindelwald because the man was stealing their thunder. It all seemed as if they were the mere school children Alistair had to hear excuses from day in, day out. Truly they were all at a loss of what to do and yet they still aligned themselves with the man in some way or another in order to survive. Alistair was willing to be the first to admit he’d entered Grindelwald’s regime but it was purely for his own survival. Corrupt Ministry or not, he was sure the Aurors would notice his absence.

Alistair knew his place but he had no such rank if Emof was at the head. No, he would be eternally loyal to the Head Death Eater - the real one. He’d learned much from not paying attention to who he was following blindly. He was not nearly as naive as he had been when he’d entered Azkaban. Four years changed a man. Alistair didn’t know what he would have done had he served the full forty they expected from him. He would have been sixty when he’d left, his life half over, if he hadn’t died by then already. However, it did not do well to dwell on such things. He was free, that much was clear. Free to do what, he wasn’t entirely sure, but free all the same. It would do, for now.

Thaor had a point -- sort of. Still, the idea of working with the Order of the Phoenix made Alistair feel quite sick. Order members had dropped dead at the end of his wand before, his mother included, and as a result he certainly wasn’t willing to work with them. He wouldn’t have trusted an Order member with a small dog, let alone something as important as this. The thought of it set his teeth on edge, dropped his heart into his stomach and truly made him want to curl up outwardly as he was doing inwardly. It was far too much to ask of an extremist. It was a ridiculous thing to ask and they were foolish for suggesting it.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Alistair held up his hand. “Any ally is a good ally, that is to be certain,” Alistair quoted the man who had sat quiet until having spoken a few moments prior, “But not when you’re thinking so thoughtlessly about whom it is you wish to trust. The Order of the Phoenix are not our allies. Do you not think that they will wish to wound us as we intend to wound them after Grindelwald’s potential demise? If that is all we can think of then we may as well just hand our wands over and swear our allegiance now. The Order will do us no good. Do you all truly believe they will act us our allies long enough to rid the world of that bizarre little man and then troop back to Grimmauld Place and resume our skirmishes as per usual? What of the Dark Followers? Surely they can be put to use? Using the Blood Traitors and the Mudbloods must be the last possible choice.”
Theodore Rookwood
Theodore Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 am

Ne'Os listened to the input of the others it seemed that two of them were wanting to create a alliance with the order. Though the stranger did seem to be holding back some kind of smile. The other seemed to not share Thaor's and the stranger's opinion. Ne'Os glared at the vampire for a moment before he spoke "Did you know that when a vampire is created he shares the blood of his creator?" he asked the part vampire "In a sense you are a mudblood, so I would be very careful using that word if I were you" he suggested. He focused his attention back onto the matter at hand "I believe if we are to explore a alliance with the order we will need to be very careful....that being said I don't believe that they would try to betray us until they were sure Grindelwald was gone...There is to much to lose if he isn't" he said wondering if the order would even go for such a agreement.

"Thaor when we talk later we shall speak of this as well, you and I can meet with the order personally" he said. "Does everyone agree with this course of action before we move on? he asked looking around the table.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:46 am

Vincent cast a look around the room as Ne'os delivered his little speech. Ne'os did not have that aura that demanded respect around him, yet. He was still too young. There were all of.. 5 death eaters excluding him present in the room, definitely not enough forces to fight Grindelwald, and even these few did not seem convinced. Vincent really had no reason to turn against Grindelwald, he had already received more from him in a few months then what he had gotten from the death eaters in a few years. But Vincent also knew that the future that awaited the Wizarding World would only be bleak if Grindelwald were to remain in office.

He remained quiet until everyone had spoken, then Vincent voiced his opinion. "The Dark Followers are children," he replied contemptuously to Alistair's suggestion. "Do you really think they will be able to help us against Grindelwald and his lackeys? I doubt it. The best we can use them for is a distraction... To cause some trouble in Hogwarts so Felix and Grindelwald are there when we take the ministry. But the problem is.. there are hardly six of us, not enough to take the ministry alone. I wish we had another option, but we don't."

"So I agree, but I think you must all remain conscious of the fact that the Order will betray us as soon as we take the ministry, if we actually do manage to win. We must do that first then, if we are to stop Robert Lupin from reinstalling himself as minister," Vincent suggested.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 am

Aaron knew someone with brains was likely to stand up and contradict the ones who were in favor of joining sides. He knew everyone who was in attendance was not a fool, and he had to admit that he had looked over the man himself. He could tell, from the way he spoke, that the idea of joining with the Order seemed about as stupid to him as it did to Aaron. It was sad his talents were being wasted here, Aaron could have used him. Still, he made a note to try and have a word with the man. He could still be of use.

"The Order WILL betray us, that much is fact." Aaron interjected as soon as Vincent was done speaking. "The good news is, we know it is going to happen, and we must assume that it will no matter what." He was becoming more confident now as he spoke more. Public speaking was never really his thing, but everything he had been doing had not really been his thing. He guessed it was always in him he just never knew it.

"We can use the Order and then get to them first. I mean we are the Death Eaters. The Order should be afraid of allying with us, not the opposite. They will hesitate where we will not. We should be foaming at the mouth at the chance to potentially cripple, from the inside out, the people we are sworn to fight." He let his words simmer a few moments before he continued onward. "I know just how we can initiate it as well." He looked directly at Vincent when he spoke next. "I will be needing some help of course.... but that should not be a problem?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Vincent didn't know much about Aaron, besides his name. Where he worked, what he did was all a mystery to him, and he didn't really trust people he didn't know much about. However, he did find his confidence and planning quite admirable. It seemed to him that he had a good plan, but Vincent was not quite sure who's side he was on yet. After all, he had hardly explained what his motivations were to get rid of Grindelwald or defeat the order. Loyal death eater's were hard to find nowadays, so Vincent guessed he probably wanted something else.

"That is true, I agree. This could be a catastrophe, but it also one of the best chances we will ever have to defeat the order. And while I am willing to help you..." he started, then paused wondering if he wasn't getting himself into something he would regret later. "I'll only do so if there is only minimum risk involved in it. Unlike the rest of you, Grindelwald has rewarded me for my efforts. My only motivation for being here is my personal dislike for the man, but that disliking doesn't run so deep that I'll risk my life to defeat him.."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 am

Remy was working when the summons to the Death Eater meeting burned on her arm, and she was immediately thankful that for once she had chosen to wear a long-sleeved (though still low-cut) blouse to work that night. She was tending bar at Satan's, and the crowd was thick tonight. Remy had worked the afternoon shift for the other bartender, who was recently married and thus practically tied to that unattractive wench he now called his wife, so Remy had been pulling double duty. She didn't mind the extra pay, nor the extra opportunities that presented themselves in the bar setting, but with her present situation, it was unfortunate.

Glancing at the clock, the dark-haired beauty realized it would be another 30 minutes before her replacement arrived. Vito only employed two bartenders, and as Remy was the only one on right now, she couldn't simply disappear. She knew she would have to bide her time here in order to preserve her job, and then face whatever wrath the Death Eaters wanted to throw her way. She had been avoiding them for quite some time now, due to the suspicion of a few members after the Battle of Hogwarts, but this summons was not to be ignored. Postponed would not result in death, but skipping it altogether certainly would.

When her replacement came in smelling of sex, Remy's annoyance was only compounded by her jealousy. If this slob was getting laid on a regular basis, then she sure as hell should be. She really needed to find a new steady bed partner, preferably one with a thick pocketbook. She threw the notebook of bar tabs at him and was out the door in a flourish.

Her motorcycle was parked out back, and after a brisk ride over to the Manor, Remy parked her bike discreetly and entered the house as she usually did. She knew her lateness could not possibly go unnoticed, so upon entering the room, she did not make a move to attempt to blend in with the woodwork.

"Good evening, all," Remy intoned, taking care to sound apologetic and incline her head to the appropriate angle, "I sincerely regret my tardiness, but I was detained at my place of employment. I trust one of you fine gentleman can fill me in on what I missed?" Remy asked, looking from face to face, though lingering longest on those she knew to have the most power - currently Ne'Os, it seemed, along with D'Eath and, surprisingly, a man about her age that she had never seen before. She was also careful to avoid Thoar's gaze as she took her seat at one of the lower rungs of the table's hierarchical ladder. She had not forgotten his accusation after the Battle of Hogwarts, though Remy sincerely hoped everyone else had.

"So where were we?" Remy asked, trying to be as brisk as possible, "Or you can just feel free to carry on as you were. I can always catch up later, if need be. I wouldn't want to be an imposition."
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Julia was unsure of herself as she trudged to the Malfoy Manor that evening. She still was not sure of her motives of being a Death Eater; and she was still confused about her beliefs. Her brother, Edward, could have cared less about carrying on the Traverse name in the Wizarding World, as far as she was concerned, he didn't care at all. Though Julia came from a muggle father and a witch mother, she still wanted to be a part of the group, mainly because her mother, and everyone on her maternal side of the family, had been pureblood Death Eaters, and she wanted to carry on the tradition despite her blood status.

It was completely silent, save for the steady clicking of her heels on the gravel, as Julia approached the manor. She stood outside for a moment, contemplating whether or not she should turn around, or continue on. She thought of Scorpius- her blood status had been a secret at that time, only Scorp and few of her good friends had known she was a half-blood- whose family would like Julia better if she was a Death Eater. Of course, she wanted her relationship with Scorpius to progress, but if the rest of the Malfoy's found out about her little secret, she would be out for sure. She thought of the consequences of lying to everyone, and shuddered at the thought. She didn't bother sugar-coating the thoughts to make herself feel better, rather, she faced the reality of it all; and the reality was not good.

Julia took a deep breath and continued on. It was toasty inside the home, despite the chilly winds outside. She made her way to the meeting room silently. She didn't say anything to anyone, except for a silent greeting to Ne'Os, the new leader. She took a seat around the huge table, and waited for anyone else to arrive. The quicker more people came, the quicker the meeting would end.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top