Old habits die hard - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Old habits die hard - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Old habits die hard

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old habits die hard - Page 3 Empty Re: Old habits die hard

Post by Felix Barker Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 am

"Nightmares?" he asked softly, running his finger across her cheek carefully. "I know how they are.... seeing your parents? Your sister? Your loved one.." he whispered, and held up the rod, "I remember my family.." He said softly, and then held out the rod so she could see it. "My father beat me.. my mother abandoned me..." he said softly, a smile on his face as she slowly looked back at him, emotionlessly. "Ah..." He said softly, and took her face in his hands, moving so he was right up in front of her. "That look... it's so intoxicating.." He whispered and he stuck out his tongue, licking her face, smearing it with blood that had stayed on his tongue from his tasting of her blood.

He let go of her face roughly and held up the rod again. "I made this... it's one of my own inventions.. and I use it regularly.. another scar you'll find on my victims..." he said gently, and poised the metal rod over a section of her shoulder. "You see... there are areas on your body that are harmless if pierced... of course if you are shot with a muggle gun.. it splinters, and you will most likely die.. but with this... there is no splintering.. and you don't have to worry about any lasting effects, though this shoulder will be sore a while." He said gently and then leaned over her face again. "Scream for me." He whispered and then pointed the rod into the right direction, and pushed hard, the sharp tip pushing through the tissue of her arm and straight through her right shoulder until it hit the table with a sharp smack, and blood began to spurt up from the wound.

"Ahh... much better." He whispered, bringing his bloody hand to his lips and tasting the liquid. "Coming from your foot just felt wrong.." He whispered, and pressed his hand against the edges of the rod, pulled it back out, and then pressed his hand against it, putting pressure on the wound until the blood seeped up around his fingers, and he brought his hand to his face, tasting it again, a crazy glint in his eyes. "How do you feel now love? Are you ready to go on? Because the night is young.. and you are my pet... unless of course you wish me to call your darling sister down here... remember it's for her you are letting me do this.. I could do so much worse to that little darling... so much worse then what I am doing now.. so I recommend you don't pass out.. or you'll wake up to your sister's screaming."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

He ran his finger on her cheek, and Hitame quickly moved pulled her head away from him. She didn't want him to touch her anymore, she's had enough of the pain he was causing her. He held out a rod, and spoke about things of his life, that meant nothing to her. She stared at the rod, and glanced at his face, her expression remaining the same. She didn't want to show she was terrified if he kept going, if he kept hurting her. But the truth was... that she was terrified, she was horrified about what he was going to do to her. She felt his tongue run along her face, smearing some of her own blood in it, and she closed her eyes, trying to move her head away again.

She opened her eyes again and stared at the rod once again as he held it out once more. As he spoke, her mind blocked out everything he said up until he said her shoulder would be sore for a while. She stared at him, her emotionless expression beginning to break away and to show that she was in fact scared of him. He leaned over her and said something that she blocked out again. Suddenly she felt a very sharp pain in her right shoulder and her eyes immediately widened. As she heard the rod hit the table after it penetrated her shoulder, she let out an ear piercing shriek, and tears began to flow from her eyes, which she shut tightly. She whimpered softly, shaking slightly as the full effect of the pain hit her, and she screamed again.

After he pulled the rod out, she felt dizzy. The blood coming out of her shoulder was a great amount and she felt her eyes becoming heavy. "No!" she said quickly, after faintly hearing what he had said before. "No, don't call Naomi... do whatever you want to me..." she said weakly, not wanting to fight with him anymore. Her eyesight was getting foggy, but she wasn't going to pass out. Or at least she was going to try... she wasn't going to let Naomi get hurt...

(sorry I replied so late! I kinda forgot about the thread XD )
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Felix smirked when she screamed. The pain, was intoxicating. She was actually very beautiful when in this state. Screaming and writhing under his grasp, blood gushing from her shoulder, it was a beautiful sight. He could have stared at her and been happy, but of course he had to cause more pain to keep her screaming, one could only scream for so long, and the pain slowly faded. So he stood over her, watching her scream and enjoying it while he could. Getting every amount of pleasure out of it as possible, in... every way.

When she finally stopped screaming, and spoke weakly, Felix smiled at her, and gently ran his finger over her cheek, wiping away her tears. "It's okay my love..." He whispered, putting his face close to hers. "Just stay awake, and you won't be near your sister in here... it will be your safe haven one day... you will love it here.. because I can make you happy as well as in pain.." He whispered, his eyes traveling over her blood stained body. "Thirteen years old.. and yet... you seem so much older... forced to grow up for your sister.. if only your sister could fight her own battles eh? If only you were able to act like any other child your age.." He smiled and pressed his hand against her shoulder again, causing more pain, but mostly doing it so he could drip the blood onto her forehead from his hand.

"It's her fault you know.. that you are here.. It's all her fault.. She wronged me honey... and I'm doing this to you.." He held up a knife, and gently scraped it over her stomach, peeling off the skin there."Because that child has wronged me... so I take it out on her family.. but she doesn't know she wronged me, but it's still.. her fault... and if you ever speak a soul to anyone about our sessions... I will go after her.. because I know you love her.. and if that ever stops.. I will go after your dearest loved one.... You tell a soul, and everyone you love.. will die." He whispered in her ear, and then licked her forehead, tasting the cooled blood that he had dripped there from his hand.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top