Old habits die hard - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Old habits die hard - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Old habits die hard

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old habits die hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Old habits die hard

Post by Felix Barker Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Felix smirked when she woke up and immediately said 'let me go.' Felix smiled and moved so she could see him more fully. "You know... it's like an itch inside.." He said carefully, holding up a monstrously large knife. "Normally I have to actually do something to get my friends begging." He whispered, touching her arm with the tip of the knife. "People talk about what a mean man I am... what a horrid person I am.. but did you know.. that some people who are normal, kind people.." he leaned in close to her face. "Do worse then me? At least I tell you I'm going to hurt you.. and this kind of pain goes away... eventually.. imagine losing a loved one though... that never goes away." He looked at her, and then his hand went down to her stomach, and he flicked up her shirt, exposing the flesh there.

The room was cold, and he knew she must be freezing against the table, perfect. He ran his knife over her stomach on the flat part so it wouldn't cut her, only be very very cold. "You know... when I choose my friends.. I choose them carefully, in case they try and tell on me... but you won't do that will you?" He asked softly, touching the sharp edge of the knife against her stomach, very very lightly, and applying a little bit of pressure.

"You won't tell, because there are things you hold dear to you.." he smiled at her, and suddenly moved back, his knife finding her hand, and going through it into the table under it. It was his signature first move. The knife in the hand, then he went onto other signature things, you could tell who he had tortured before, because he had signature wounds inflicted to them. "You wouldn't want anything to happen to Naomi would you?" He hissed in her ear, gently bringing the knife up to her cheek to slice along her cheekbone very lightly, causing some blood and pain, but nothing that couldn't be healed easily.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Hitame's eyes widened when she saw the knife he was holding. Dammit how was she supposed to get out of this? She couldn't even move now. She wished someone would just find them, before he did anything to her. She felt him pull her shirt up, exposing her skin and the same high-pitched noise form before escaped from her throat again. The cold blade across her stomache caused her to shiver, especially since the room was freezing. "And what's stopping me from telling on you for this?" she asked him harshly, her head shooting up from it's position to look at him clearly. Just as sje asked this, she felt the pressure being applied onto the knife against her skin, and she stiffened, fearing that it would pierce her skin.

"Th... there's... nothing that I hold dear to me anymore." she hissed at him, trying to keep Naomi out of the conversation. She suddenly felt the knife pierce her hand, and she couldn't help it. As soon as she felt the warmth from her blood seeping down her hand, she screamed. She screamed loud and so high-pitched , it seemed like it wasn't her that was screaming. As soon as he said Naomi's name, her scream died fast and her eyes widened again.

She felt the knife cut her cheek, and she bit another scream back, as the blood ran down her face and onto her neck. She couldn't scream again, she wouldn't. She tried to move her head closer to him and when she was close enough, she spat at him face. "Do what you want to me. But leave Naomi alone! Do you hear me?! I won't let you touch her!" she shouted at him. No matter what happened to her now, she had to be tough... she had to...
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am

The itch felt relieved the second she opened up her lips and started to scream. He closed his eyes in pure bliss, listening to the sound echoing around the sound proof room. He had barely pressed down, but obviously it hurt to go so shallow, and she was terrified, which helped the need to scream. She said she didn't hold anything dear to her, but he laughed out loud and watched her sitting in front of him whimpering and trying to threaten him. "You tell a soul about this.. even your dear little sister, and you'll find she accidentally falls in the lake and drowns." He whispered in her ear, but jerked backwards when she spit on his face.

"You've got spunk.. unfortunately for you.." He hissed and wiped off the spit as he hit her right across the face, and went to the table, grabbing a rag to gag her with. He quickly tied it around her head and gagged her, glaring into her face. "This will hurt.." He hissed and moved back out of her site to grab one of his favorite tools. He moved down to her feet, and carefully pried off her shoe, then her sock, and held onto her heel as he ran his fingers over her toes, knowing that even under extreme cases, people still laughed when tickled like this. He smirked and held up a special tool, then he moved to connect it to her big toe. "Hmm.. lets see how much pressure it can take before it breaks." He hissed and pushed down on the contraption, pushing down harder and harder until there was a loud crack and her toe broke.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 am

Hitame closed her eyes hard and felt a whimper escape her lips. When he threatened her with finding that Noami accidently drowns in the lake, she opened her eyes and stared at him. "If anything happens to Naomi. I'll kill you." she hissed at him. "I swear that I WILL kill you!" she began to shout. No matter what happened to her, she would protect Naomi. She will always protect her little sister, if she's been doing it since she was about 4-5 years old after her adoptive parents died, and she would always do it... until she died. When he hit her across the face, she felt the pain from the impact a few moments after what he had just done sunk in her mind. This only caused her to smirk, half because she wanted to taunt him, and half because she was losing it.

Once he gagged her, she glared at him, and swung her head back and forth trying to get the rag out of her mouth. But it was too tight and she couldn't get it off in any way. She stared at him confused when he began to take her shoe and sock off. What the hell was he doing? From the way he was holding her foot, she only smiled. It wasn't enough to make her laugh... she wasn't very ticklish... She hadn't been since she was younger... She began to feel pressure from the contraption he had on her foot, and when she heard the crack from her toe breaking, a muffled scream came out of her mouth. She bit down as hard as she could on the rag and tried to stop her scream, but instead she felt tears begin to roll down her face... not really form the pain... but from what could happen to Naomi if he wanted to take what he was doing to her further...
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:52 am

Felix couldn't help but laugh aloud at her attempt to threaten him. "Darling.. if you come near me.. I have people who will kill you, your sister, and anyone else you hold dear.. so don't try, because either way, you will die... or better yet.. I'll take your little sister as my next.. victim, and I won't be as nice to her as I will be with you.. you are merely my back scratcher to scratch an unbearable itch.." he growled and smiled at her. "Want to know something fun? You aren't my first here at Hogwarts.. oh no by far.. those other kids got much worse then what I'm going to do to you... two of them were locked in the Forbidden Forest... all night." He hissed and moved the contraption to another toe, cracking that one as well, before he smirked and watched the tears on her face.

He moved up to her face, and gently wiped a tear off of her cheek, holding it on his finger. "So this is how it's going to work.. you're going to beg... scream, and vow to be the very best pet.. and when I get bored... you'll come down here with me.. and we'll have some fun." he said into her ear, moving his hand through her hair gently. "If you do that.. I won't touch your sister.... you'll just get detention, for various things.. and the worst wound you'll appear to have is that one on your hand." He hissed, running his fingers over the sore mark on her hand, before dipping his finger into the blood still seeping from the one that had a rather large hole in. He brought his finger up to his nose and took a deep breath, inhaling the salty metallic smell of her blood. His eyes rolled back in his head and he brought the finger to his lips, before he stuck his finger in his mouth and tasted the blood.

"Some people call me insane... I don't.. I say I'm eccentric.. I'm not the only one who likes blood.." he whispered and dipped his finger into her hand again, making sure to press hard on the wound, before he wiped the blood on her cheek, and moved back down to her toes, gently tracing little patterns in her foot with his knife, carving out his initials on the bottom of her foot, like he was branding her as his own toy.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 am

"No!" she screamed in a muffled voice. "Please... please don't touch my sister... please." she felt more tears run down her face. She had begun to beg... she didn't want it to get to this point.. she didn't want to beg... not to him. She hated this, she hated him and she hated herself. She hated herself for being weak... for not being able to see this coming... for begging... She moved her head away from him when he wiped a tear off her face. He broke another one of her toes and she winced. She didn't want to seem anymore weak... not anymore than she had already shown. She had always taught Naomi to be strong... even in the worst situations, and she couldn't do that now. It was easy to say things... but not easy to do them. I hate him... I hate him... I HATE him she repeated in her mind over and over and over again.

She stared at him, and in a muffled voice again she said, "Fine... I'll do whatever you want... just please... don't touch my sister..." she begged him. She hated giving him what he wanted, but if it was to keep Naomi safe, she would do whatever he wanted... She watched him taste her blood, and she gagged at the fact that he actually liked the taste of it. If she tasted it, it made her sick... it tasted like iron and she just hated the taste. Sure... eccentric... that's what you are... she thought, her thoughts directed at him. He pressed against the wound in her hand and she winced, biting down on the rag hard to keep her from scraming. Her hand began to throb and she winced again at the pain. He wiped the blood on her face and she felt disgusted... not because of the blood, it was hers after all, but because of the fact that he had contaminated her blood with his touch.

Her foot twitched with the touch of his knife carving something into it. She wanted to move her foot away, and run away form him... but she couldn't... She was tied down and she was scared now... he had her bound to him... with the threat of hurting Naomi. Now she couldn't do anything to him... she couldn't get Sophia to help her... no one could help her... Sophia! That was it! Sophia had the ability to read minds, and technically she wouldn't be telling her anything... Sophia would figure it out on her own... but how was she going to contact her without being figured out?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Felix dabbed away the blood on her foot and looked at his artwork. "There... my pet.." He said softly, his eyes moving from the wound to her face. "Now you won't forget who you belong too.." He said gently, and then smirked and ran his blade over his hand. The blood was pooling around her foot, and he very neatly sliced his own hand, enough to make it bleed pretty heavily. His eyes locked on hers, and he smiled at her. He lifted up his hand to show her the blood, and then he moved around beside her, and turned her hand around that was still bleeding freely. He inspected the wound for a moment, before he held up his bleeding hand, and then pressed his palm against her wound, mixing their blood, he held it there for a long moment, letting his own blood into her blood stream.

"There..." He whispered and then lifted his knife, and used it to cut at her shirt, so that her stomach was exposed to him, and he got a strip of cloth, which he tied around her hand. "We are now even more apart of each other Hitame." He whispered, licking his hand of her blood, knowing that her blood would be in his as well. "You are my pet Hitame dear. When I get bored, I need merely to call.. and you will come, if you do not... you can say goodbye to your sweet little sister." He said and ran his finger over her cheek, smiling down at her. "We are not done yet though... so save your tears... you'll need them for later." He hissed and picked up his knife, gently pressing it against her now exposed stomach.

"You see... I have trademark wounds... for one.. if someone has a scar on their hand.. it's because I did the same thing I did to you.. if they have a scar on their stomach... the same... though you are special... I've never put my initials on anyone before.. why? Because I've never had a pet as dear as you before.. you see Hitame... you should be thanking me... for being so kind to you.. I could do so much worse, but I can make you feel good and bad." He said gently, pressing the blade into her stomach as deep as he dared, watching blood well up from the wound, before he pulled the knife out and went back to his table, picking up a long metal rod that ended in a point.

"I could kill you, you know.. and no one would care... I'd throw your body in the Forbidden Forest, and the werewolves could have at it.. they would never be able to tell that I hurt you.. but I won't do that.. I will make you feel good Hitame... I can do that you know.. pain can be pleasure, it's all a matter of how you see it.." He said and pulled out his wand, pointing it at her chest. "Have you ever felt the Cruciatus curse Hitame? It's a very painful spell.. but I must punish you... I must let you see that I do care for you... and to do that I must punish you for disobeying me.." He hissed, his voice soft, and almost gentle, sounding like he actually cared. "Crucio." He whispered, his wand pressed directly over her heart.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 am

Her foot twiched again as his eyes moved away from her foot to her face. She winced and looked away from him, she was starting to feel pain in her foot where he put his initials. When he said she wouldn't forget who she belonged to. I don't belong to anyone she wanted to scream out at him, wanting to be let go so she could run away... so she could protect Naomi. He cut his hand and showed it to her, his eyes locked on hers and she couldn't move them away. She stared at him frowning as he moved beside her and he put his bleeding hand on hers, and she scowled at him, wanting to pull her hand away. Now she was contaminated by him, his blood in her and she hated it. She had his blood... she closed her eyes and tried to pull away from him, but she couldn't.

He cut her shirt and she let out a small squeak, thinking he was going to do something even worse to her, but he only cut a piece of her shirt off and he tied it around her hand. I have to do everything he says... anything... whatever he says I have to obey... For Naomi's sake. I can't let her be hurt... she thought sadly, staring at him, nodding at what he was saying. Another noise escaped her throat as he pressed his knife on her stomache and she closed her eyes tight again. What was she going to do now? There was no way out of this, she found it was hopeless, so she just kept her eyes closed tight, not wanting to open them at all.

Her eyes openede again, glistening with the fresh tears that threatened to fall. A scar on thier stomaches... she didn't have that... Suddenly it hit her what he was about to do next and when it did, she began to thrash around, trying to get herself loose, even if it all was in vain. She felt the cold blade of the knife cut through her flesh and dig deep into her stomache, her eyes widened as she let out a muffled scream, and she continued to flail, still trying to get free from where she was... All she was doing was helping the knife's blade cut deeper into her stomache and she bit on the rag in her mouth. The knife was finally taken out of her stomache and she fell limp onto the table again, not having much energy left, after losing all the blood she did. Her eyes followed him as he went over to the table and picked some metal rod up.

Too weak to do anything else, Hitame watched as he pulled his wand out and pointed it at her. As soon as she heard the words, Cruciatus Curse, her eyes widened as the familiar words sunk in her mind. The same spell that was used on Xemnas... The same one that took him away from her and their little siblings for a long time... the Unforgivable that made him and her fight all the time... The spell she hated the most. She shook her head franticly, pleading with him not to cast the spell on her. But it was too late, before she knew it he said the spell, and it hit her. She went limp again, her eyes closed immediately, as she felt the pain run through her body, before she blacked out.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 am

Felix watched her emotions in her eyes as he did horrible things to her. Marked her as his, mixed their blood, and finally cut her stomach, leaving a gaping wound, which he immediately tied a bandage around so that she wouldn't lose more blood then necessary, but all of her thrashing made it difficult. After he did the spell though, she went limp, and he set to work bandaging and healing her up. Making sure that the way he healed would leave her scarred for life, he used his wand to heal her stomach wound, but left a good sized scar there, and then undid the bandage, watching her chest rise and fall in her asleep state.

He smirked and went to her feet, gently dabbing at her foot until he could see his initials, and then smiled, leaning down, he dipped his finger into the blood and put it to his lips, tasting the salty liquid. "Mm... you aren't that half bad.." He whispered, his eyes moving up to the poor girl's face. She was blacked out, and he knew she would be. Which was why he hadn't used the rod when he wanted to. He knew she was to close to the brink to have any enjoyment out of it, so he just enjoyed himself with her for a while so he could keep up his enjoyment later on. He ran his fingers along her feet, and then smiled, tasting her blood, dipping it into her foot wound, opening it wider, washing off her feet, cutting his initials in again so that the wound was reopened and he could taste her blood again. He was slowly becoming addicted to this wonderful tasting liquid, even his own blood was wonderful.

Felix finally grew bored with healing her up and forcing potions down her throat so that she had enough blood in her to keep going, before he pulled out his wand. He had taken her gag off of her, and he watched her for a long moment, before he pressed his palm against her foot, and then probed it with his wand, watching it heal and forever sealing the deep initials into the skin there, which toughed, and made his initials even more visible. "Wake up Princess.." He whispered and pointed his wand at her chest. "renneverate." He whispered, bringing her back from her passed out state.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

It was a warm day and Hitame adn Naomi were trying to enjoy it with there parents. They had gone out on a picnic in Naomi's favorite place. It was a small clearing in the woods not far from their house. Their parents sat on the ground watching as the six year old Hitame ran after her younger sister. Naomi wanted to run around and play hide n' seek, while Hitame wanted her to just sit down and relax. Hitame looked over at her parents with a concerned look on her face and saw they just laughed and urged her to find her little sister.

Naomi came out from bhind a tree and Hitame turned around, only to be tackled by Naomi and the two of them fell down, giggling and huggin each other. Suddenly in the midst of the laughter, they heard a scream. It was very close to them and Hitame turned her head toward her parents, her smiled disappeared and she screamed, her mother falling to the ground limp. She looked up toward her father, and she saw two men and a woman in black cloaks, one of the men pointing something at her father. She heard her father scream for her and Naomi to run... to get away from there. Hitame nodded and ran out into the woods with Naomi, hearing a scream and a thud... she knew her father was gone as well as her mother...

She held back tears that threatened to fall, as she ran with Naomi. Her sister was asking where they were going, why father had told them to run and what was going on...

Hitame woke up gasping for air, her parents' murders having played in her mind now, after she had finally been able to get them to stop. She blinked hard and slammed her head back on the table, wanting her parents to get out of her mind now... she didn't want to see them get murdered again, and again. As she so often had when she was younger. She opened her eyes to find that she was still in the same room she had been in for a while now, and that Barker was still there with her, pointing his wand at her chest. She looked away from him, not wanting to see his face anymore. He was part of them, part of the people who had taken her adoptive parents from her and her little sister.

He was the same as her real parents, a lier, a murderer, a cold-blooded person. He didn't care who he killed, who he tortured, so long as he got what he wanted... just like her parents. She would have to follow in their footsteps someday, Xem would too... she didn't want that. She wanted to fight against them, to keep them away from any innocent people. She wanted to kill them... ALL of them, even if that meant killing her own parents as well. In fact she would start with her parents if that was nessecary. She looked back at him, an emotionless expression on her face.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top