How much more of this can I take?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How much more of this can I take? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How much more of this can I take?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much more of this can I take? Empty How much more of this can I take?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:48 am

Hitame sat in the Gryffindor common room, staring at a letter that was brought to her during breakfast. It had the same handwriting as the one she had recieved during the summer. She knew who sent it to her, and as soon as she had realized this she got up from the breakfast table and ran up to the tower, leaving her sister alone at the table, watching as Hitame ran from the Great Hall. She didn't stop at all, not for anything or anyone, then when she finally reached Gryffindor Tower, she sat down on the couch and stared at the letter as she did now.

Finally she took a deep breath and opened the letter. She expected her mother to have written to her, but the handwriting on the outside of the envelope was different from the writing on the actual letter. Apparently Aqua had thought Hitame wouldn't listen to her letters at all so she had Terra send her the letter. She stared at the handwriting on the parchment and sighed. They were going through so much trouble just to get Hitame to forgive them but she just couldn't. Not after everything they did. Finally she began to read it, and the letter said,

Hitame,
I know that you were expecting your mother to write this letter to you. But she asked me to send it instead, as your father. I know that you must hate us for everything we ade you and your sister go through. But we had no choice but to put you in an orphanage, the Death Eaters thought you two would only be a bother, and they didn't want you there. We're sorry. Please believe us.

You have to forgive us. We're your parents, and we love you. We love all of you. It was the hardest thing we had to do, give you up for adoption. But we know that you and Naomi turned out fine, maybe even better than we could have ever made you, and it was all thanks to the Higurashi's. They raised you well, and we are thankful to them.

Which is why I have to tell you this. It was our fault that they were killed. The Death Eaters killed them, because we decided to leave them, and it was our fault that once again you ended up in an orphanage. That you once again had to care for your sister alone. But please forgive us...

Terra

One of Hitame's hands came up and covered her mouth as tears spilled over her eyes and slid down her cheeks as she read the letter. It was their fault that the only real family her and Naomi ever had were now gone? And they still had the nerve to ask her to forgive them?! How stupid did they think she was? She wasn't Xemnas or Sora, and she wasn't going to forgive them for killing her parents. Because as far as she was concerned, they were the ones who killed the Higurashi's and she would never forgive them for that... ever.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum