Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 4 Empty Re: Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:23 am

"I'm sorry. It was just such fun! I couldn't help myself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 4 Empty Re: Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 am

Naomi smiled. "It was. I think that was the last summer I seen you until now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:34 am

"Oh, aye. I would have come to see you sooner, but when the letters started to come back, I just assumed you didn't want to hear from me anymore. Then I got the letter about the Yule ball, and I came immediately. The rest is history."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 am

Naomi sighed. "No, the letter's I kept a secret from my family but they found them and they stopped me from getting them. I was glad you came for the Yule Ball. I really missed you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 am

"Me too. It was terrible when I thought you didn't want to hear from me. I was afraid I'd offended you. Glad to see that wasn't so."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 am

"How would you offend me? My aunt and uncle won't mind me leaving they just won't like that it's with you. Now Natalie, is a different story. Before I came here I asked her to meet me in the great hall."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:44 am

"That's going to go well. When are you meeting her?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 am

"Later. I didn't want to leave early. It's been hectic because we've been hiding from her. I'll just be glad to finally tell her. I know she won't like it though so please be close by."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:48 am

"I will. Don't worry. If she's as dangerous as you say she is, I'll be maintaining a shield spell on you the entire time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 am

Naomi sighed. "It's not that she's dangerous, it's just that...well you know we have our tempers both of us. I just hope that the only thing she does is say your not worth it and leaves. I love my sister, but I can decide for myself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top