Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 9 Empty Re: Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:24 pm

"Well, we'd have to prove that they've abused you. And in order to do that, we need physical evidence, or a confession. Do they allow Veritiserum in court?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 9 Empty Re: Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Naomi thought for a second. "I think, I'm not exactly sure though. My unlce has it in the potion storage in the manor though so if it is I have it already."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:28 pm

"Well, so do I." He pulled a small bottle out of his pocket. "Whenever I'm negotiating, I insist that both sides take it. I've got barrels of this stuff."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Naomi laughed a little bit. "Do you always carry it with you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm

"Usually. Never know when it might be useful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Naomi just laughed and placed her head on his shoulder again. "Nice, have you used it on me?" she asked jokingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Angelus winked at her. "No. But I used it on myself at the Yule Ball. Knew I'd never have the courage to tell you how I feel otherwise."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Naomi blushed. "Really? I always thought you were brave, you better be if you want to go up against my uncle." She said laughing and hugged him from the side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 pm

"Him I can handle. A pretty girl who I'm hopelessly in love with, that's another matter entirely."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Naomi blushed. "You really think i'm pretty? I love you to Angel." She said then gave him a short simple kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top