El Águila Roja - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

El Águila Roja - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

El Águila Roja

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

El Águila Roja - Page 3 Empty Re: El Águila Roja

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Alex looked at Rhys smiling at her, she seemed happy, Alex was happy to be dancing with a friend, or even dancing for that matter, he hadn't danced in front of anyone for a while, he was emberassed, "Thanks, I love dancing." Rhys had said, "I dont neceserially love dancing but It's ok." Alex smiled and looked at her. "I love dancing, it's just so much fun, so freeing, being able to move freely around the dance floor, with some stranger in your arms, someone you don't even know.. or a friend, or whatever, being able to dance is so much fun! I'm not saying I'm a great dancer or anything.. Not saying that, I just enjoy dancing, moving around and well.. jogging and stuff... that's a dance all in itself you know." Alex heard Rhys said, all Alex could hear was the parents voice in the Peanut gang, Wah wah, jogging All the time Alex thought, Damn, this girl can talk. But Alex didn't mind.

"Even if there's no music, and you're all alone in your room... or with a friend like we are now.. It's still fun." Rhys had said. Alex gave a small laugh, "Well Rice Ball, I do supposed it is quite entertaining" Alex said. Alex looked around to see if anyone was around, "So tell me about yourself Alex! What do you do in your spare time? What classes are you taking?" Sorry I talk so much..." Rhys had said, Alex smiled and said, "Nah girl, it's fine, I got two ears don't I? Alex said, meaning it, "I like to do a little bit of everything."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Rhys swayed back and forth happily as she spoke, and Alex listened. He sure didn't talk much... and even after she asked a question, he responded so vaguely, she was sure he was annoyed with her. Rhys automatically started to draw back from him. She didn't want to force herself on him, he had said he didn't like dancing, and he was looking around so nervously, she pulled away from him. For some reason, Rhys had a picture in her head, and it sure wasn't Alex she was dancing with... it was Sam, swaying back and forth to real music, no one around but them... Rhys felt her cheeks go red, and she looked up at Alex. "We should get going.. I have.. homework to do. "She said completely and totally confused by her own reaction towards those thoughts.

She had a lot to think about... Why did she suddenly long to see Sam again? Maybe he was up in the Common Room... yeah she'd head there.. see if he was.. then maybe if he wasn't, check the library.. or a study room. Something.. she wanted to see him again, and knew that if she did that weird fluttery feeling in her chest would go away. "Thanks so much for helping me Alex." She said picking up her stuff and smiling at him. "I really appreciate it, it was a lot of fun, dancing too." She said grinning and running her hand through her hair to try and relax herself, whatever this feeling was, she was nervous, and she needed to go upstairs to see if it would go away if she saw Sam again.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Alex saw Rhys was pulling back that had just ruined his plan to kiss her, but she had her head somewhere else, he let her go, didn't want to seem pushy, he sighed. But someway he didn't really wanna be dancing, he didn't know why, but he didn't care really. "We should get going.. I have.. homework to do. " As soon as she said that Alex smiled at her, he grabbed his sword and strapped to his back, "I gotta uh... do some.... parkour. Around the castle.... yeah." He said. The moment was very akward for Alex he didn'tk now if it felt akward for her.

"Thanks so much for helping me Alex." Rhys had said, Alex didn't really say something back to her he just nodded back at her like Don't sweat it. He took out his sword for a second and swung it perfectly and put it in it's sheath swiftly without any problem. "I really appreciate it, it was a lot of fun, dancing too." Rhys had said, Alex ran his hand through his banhs, and smiled at her, "Yeah it was pretty fun." Alex said, not making it seem like he was telling the truth, but he also didn't make it seem like he was lying, he waited till she turned around, and Alex did his ninja disappearnce thing, where the person turns around for a second then when they turn around to talk to another person the person is gone, he was all ninja.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum