El Águila Roja - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

El Águila Roja - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

El Águila Roja

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

El Águila Roja - Page 2 Empty Re: El Águila Roja

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Alex laughed as he started carying her, and running really fast, "Alex!" He heard Rhys said, "Rhys!" Alex said in Rhys tone of voice, technically mimmicking her, "What are you doing!" Rhys had squealed, Alex laughed and got in faster, going more, amd more, "Let me down!" Rhys said and Alex heard her laugh, Alex was having a good time, and it was so much fun messing around with her, until Alex tripped.

He rolled around the grounds grass holding onto Rhys, until they stopped in a halt, and they were pretty close face to face. Alex had gotten up and helped Rhys up, he saw the horizon, the fog was getting thicker, "Wow. Misty." He said, as the fog came in more, he took his wand and said, "Lumos Maximus!" The light getting strong it was parting the mist just a little.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 am

Rhys didn't know what was going on at all, it was like the world had suddenly changed, and she was scared. He was running, laughing, and then suddenly they had fallen, and were sprawled on the ground, practically nose to nose. She gasped and moved away from him quickly, getting up as he held out his hand to help her up. She looked around as it suddenly got really misty, and she shivered. "We left my bags by the lake.." she said running her hands over her arms and pulling the hair tie off from around her shirt so that it fell back to it's normal position around her waist. She shivered and her knees knocked together.

"Wow.. it got misty fast.. do you think it's gonna rain?" She asked, looking at him and crossing her arms over her chest and shivering harder. "Do you still have your jacket?" she asked looking at him quickly and watching as his wand tip lit up. "Damn.. I left my wand in my bag too!" She said leaning over and rubbing her legs as goosebumps appeared. Suddenly there was a loud crack of thunder, and she jumped nearly out of her skin, half flying towards Alex, before she calmed herself down. "WHOA! Did you hear that?" She looked up and saw a streak of lightening. "We should get inside..." She said quickly, turning and looking at him.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Alex blushed as they moved away, "We left my bags by the lake.." Rhys had said, Alex pointed his wand toward the lake and said, "I'll get it in a sec." Alex said and smiled, "Thunder, best we hang out inside, wanna go to the Great hall and hang out there, maybe wait to see if Sam and Lysander come?" Alex said, putting his arm around Rhys in a friendly sort of way. "Do you still have your jacket?" Rhys asked, Alex took his Jacket, and put it around Rhys, Alex had no immunity to the cold since he had been in every enviorment.

"WHOA! Did you hear that?" Rhys said, seeing thunder, "Weird, yesterday it was hot, it has something to do with the eco system. It's normal, I guess." Alex said shrugging. Hearing about she said something about leaving some other stuff, Alex didn't say anything because he would get it in a second. "We should get inside..." Rhys said, Alex took off runing toward the great lake.

He came back with Rhys' things and took them inside, "Lets go now. It's starting to rain." Alex said.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Rhys nodded gratefully when he ran off to get her stuff, and gave her his jacket. Before long it had started to rain, and he was rushing bag with her bag and towel. "Thanks so much!" She said and followed him into the Great Hall, watching as it started to pour outside, they had just made it before the downfall. "Wow.. that was fast." She whispered, staring out at the rain for a long moment, watching it come down in sheet, after sheet of stinging rain. The doors were standing wide open, and she knew that one gust of wind would cause that rain to come inside and drench them, and the caretaker wouldn't be to happy about that.

"We should close the doors, I think. "She said and bent down, grabbing her wand out of her bag, she flicked it at the doors and they slammed shut, leaving the rain outside, and them relatively dry. "Well that was unexpected!" She laughed, tossing still damp hair from her swim earlier, out of her face and grinning at him. "I'm glad your a fast runner! Otherwise my stuff would have been SOAKED! Thanks so much." She said grinning at him, her hands clasped in front of her, standing only a few feet away from him, grinning. "Have any other plans for today? Now that I'm feeling exercised, I'll probably do some homework or something." She said shrugging, grinning at him.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 am

Alex looked at her as they both went inside, "Thanks so much!" Rhys said, "No problem, Rice Ball." Alex said putting an arm around her, "Wow.. that was fast." Rhys had said, Alex looked at the rain, it came down fast, on his hair, he reached to put his hood on, but forgot that he had given his coat to Rhys, Alex simply shrugged, and wait for what she was going to say next, Alex walked inside with Rhys, "We should close the doors, I think." Rhys had said, the caretaker wouldn't be happy if the entrance to Hogwarts was drenched. Alex closed the giant doors.

"Well that was unexpected!" Rhys had said, Alex smiled and nodded.
"I'm glad your a fast runner! Otherwise my stuff would have been SOAKED! Thanks so much." Rhys said, "Well you know, I do what I do, when I do, what I do, when I gotta do." Alex said selling a cocky additude in a black voice, "And you could thank me by a way." Alex said holding his arms out for a hug.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:26 am

Rhys couldn't help but smile at Alex. He was so nice to her, she didn't know why... she was just an annoying girl anyway, but he was nice to her, and she loved having friends. Friends were the best. She couldn't help but notice that it was suddenly very quiet after the doors were closed, and she was suddenly very aware at how close she was to him, dripping wet, her stuff laying on the floor by his feet, a grin on both of their faces. She was very aware of each and ever drop of water in the room, and suddenly she closed her eyes, widening her stance, and listening. It echoed, that's what it was, the echo made it seem much more magnified.

Opening her eyes she grinned at Alex and then lifted her head up and yelled out. "AWHOOO!!!" She let it draw out, and then stopped and listened as it echoed around the room. "How neat." She whispered, not wanting those words to mess up the awesome echo that was flying around the empty room. No one was around, and no one cared anyway, but Rhys found it thoroughly enjoyable to hear the sound of an echo. When he spoke though, her attention was diverted and she grinned as he held out her arms. "Haha, okay, I guess this is to pay you back right?" She grinned and hugged him hard, looking up at him as water dripped from her hair into her eyes and she attempted to blink the moisture away.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am

Alex was happy that Rhys was smiling at him, it could mean that they would most definantley be friends, Alex would be happy, to him Rhys was a cute, hyperactive, at times annoying girl, but Alex that that was fun, he didn't judge people until he got to know the better, hall and held his arm out, "Shall we?" He joked around. Also kind of serious, during a rainy day it would be fun to the Great hall, play a board game, and drink hot cocoa.

Alex then heard an echo of the water drops, after thaat Rhys let out a "AWHOOO!!!" Alex didn't have much problem with Werewolves likes some other vampires, his dad didn't have a problem. Alex laughed making a joke he brought out his fangs and said, "If I cannot turn you to the vampire side, I MUST TURN YOU FOREVER!" Listening to the forever echo, he pretended to bite down on her neck, when he stopped he brought his fangs back in. He then held his arms out, "So, how 'bout that hug?" Alex asked. "Haha, okay, I guess this is to pay you back right?" Rhys had said, "Yes it is." Alex said, then Rhys had hugged him hard, Alex realized how much taller he was than her but didn't care his face turned blue. "Can't........Breathe......." He struggled.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Rhys giggled and loosened her hold on Alexander. "You're silly." She giggled and then held out her arm, pretending to be the man now. "We must head to somewhere fun! Let us go!" She said and without waiting for him, she skipped ahead, forgetting about her earlier attempt to hold onto his arm. She grinned back at him over her shoulder, and spun around in a circle in the middle of the Entrance Hall, and then looked at Alexander. "Come dance with me Alex! Come on! It'll be fun, no one is here.." She said, her voice echoing off of the empty Entrance Hall, her grin so large it was easily visible to Alex across the hall, her hair flailing around her shoulders as she put her arms up in the position they would be in if she was ballroom dancing.

She started to hum, and she closed her eyes, moving around by herself as she danced to her own music, her singing not the best, and pretty far off any real music that was ever heard, but she didn't care. She kept spinning around by herself, dancing with her invisible partner. "I love dancing, do you Alex?" she asked, looking around for him before grinning again and closing her eyes and humming again, dancing happily with herself.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Alex took a giant breath after Rhys had let go of him, Alex smiled when she said, "You're Silly." Rhys had said, "Correction, I'm awesome." Alex joked around with her and put an arm around her and smiled, "We must head to somewhere fun! Let us go!" Rhys had said, Alex ran after her, "Woman, hold up!" Alex went after her seeing her spin around in the Entrance hall. "Come dance with me Alex! Come on! It'll be fun, no one is here.." Rhys had said, "What you mean right here?!" Alex looked at her and smiled.

Alex heard her hum and Alex felt like singing to it but he didn't, she moved around and started dancing to her music, she looked like she was dancing with a ghost even though her music was kind of offbeat, Alex laughed and walked towards here, he then looked at her, "I love dancing, do you Alex?" Rhys said, Alex smiled, "I'm a hip hop, kind of street dancer, but I was in a Dance Academy in Sydney for a couple of years." Alex said breaking into street dancing, but then he walked towards them, "I'll dance with you." Alex said and walked towards her he put a hand on her waist and held her other hand.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Rhys suddenly felt Alex very close to her, his hand in hers, his other hand on her waist. She looked up at him and grinned widely. "Thanks, I love dancing." She said smiling and twirling around with him, a joyous expression on her face. She realized her face was very close to his and she pulled back a bit, looking into his eyes and grinning widely. "I love dancing, it's just so much fun, so freeing, being able to move freely around the dance floor, with some stranger in your arms, someone you don't even know.. or a friend, or whatever, being able to dance is so much fun! I'm not saying I'm a great dancer or anything.. Not saying that, I just enjoy dancing, moving around and well.. jogging and stuff... that's a dance all in itself you know." She chatted away, grinning the entire time.

"Even if there's no music, and you're all alone in your room... or with a friend like we are now.. It's still fun." She said grinning and leaning back and letting her head fall back as she spun around in his arms. "So tell me about yourself Alex! What do you do in your spare time? What classes are you taking?" Sorry I talk so much..." She said giggling and looking at him, flipping her hair over her shoulder and blinking at him before looking around the room, wondering if anyone was watching.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum