Make new friends - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Make new friends - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Make new friends

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make new friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Make new friends

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:46 pm

"I'm so sorry." She said when he described his family to her. "That would be horrible.. it wasn't your fault you.. well you lived.. I'm sure you aren't mocking them! It's probably just misdirected grief. I'm sure of it." She smiled at him again, and touched his hand lightly, frowning. He had literally just voiced her thoughts, and it kind of unnerved her. There was that muggle scare a while back about that Vampire book, called... Sunset or something close to that, and the main character could read minds, her immediate thought was that he could, and she let her hand fall into her lap, feeling confused and unnerved by that thought.

When he touched her cheek though, it was as though a rush of cold water had been thrown through her veins and she opened her lips a little bit, surprised at the sudden touch. Not many people touched her.. well the Longbottom's did... and she helped some muggle boys with food, and company, and whatever they needed that she could provide, sometimes it was just a hug.. but this type of touch was totally different, and she didn't know how to respond to it quite as well as she had been able to handle the hugs and the light touches of his hand on hers. When she spoke though, she smiled slightly, her eyes watering. "Thank you.." She whispered, staring at him and then dropping her gaze to her lap, feeling his hand leave her face, and the air that pressed against the spot was unwelcome, she half wished she could pick up his hand and put it back to warm up that space."I won't forget you either okay?" She said softly, staring at him carefully.

Rise couldn't help but smile when he spoke of his friend. "I'm sure we could get along fine.." She said softly, her eyes locked on his. "I mean.. I'm not human... and if she finds Werewolves fascinating.. I could.. well I could let her ask a few questions or something... I spend my full moons under the wolfsbane potion... so I'm calm as I can ever be.. though I have been having problems... It seems.. well up here, is getting a bit to outspoken, and wants to run more then I do.. and sometimes... well it's scary, but she takes over, and I forget.. and I wake up somewhere different... it's really scary." She said softly, her eyes staring at the ground again. When he said her laugh was nice, she blushed harder. "I.. I don't like my laugh..." She said softly, her eyes trained on the ground, trying to keep the wavering in her voice from being totally obvious.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"Ehh... it's alright. I've learned to live with their... dispise." he told her softly. "I've told them that alot of times. But they don't believe me, so I've basically become invisible to them. During the summer I could've snuck out of the house and never come back, and they wouldn't have noticed it at all." he said. "I was tempted to try it on various occasions, but I never did. I don't know what stopped me though. They all hate me, but something in my mind told me that running away wasn't the answer to that. I still don't know what the right answer is, but I'm confident that someday I'll find the answer, when I lease expect it." he added softly. He felt her touch his hand and he looked down at it quickly, before looking up at her and smiling.

He smiled at her and nodded. "Okay, we won't forget each other. Ever. No matter what happens. Deal?" he asked her, his smile growing wider. In this day alone, Ryo had smiled more than in his entire life. After his parents died he didn't smile anymore. For a while he didn't even talk, no one could get a word out of him, that is until he met the little Gryffindor he called a friend. The day he met her she was upset about something, he hadn't asked what but she told him everything that had happened. After that they hung out alot and then after her brother's accident she began to hang out with him even more than before. She had been trying to make him mad, and those two fought alot for unknown reasons to him. Apparently she had succeded in angering him, and that caused him to get hurt. Remembering this caused a sharp pain to run through his arm to the spot where he was hurt, and he winced a little at the pain. His hand immediately went up to his arm and he covered the spot quickly, not knowing how long it would take for the pain to cease.

The pain subsided rather quickly, quicker than he was used to and he smiled at Rise. "I don't think that'd be nessicary with Hitame. She knows alot about vampires and werewolves. I mean alot. She even knew things about vampires I didn't even know." he said. "She's really bright and that made me wonder why she was sorted into Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw. Of course that changed when I saw how brave the little girl was." he added laughing. He looked at her and sighed. "Maybe I can help you with that. Maybe I can keep an eye on you when she takes over, and keep her from doing or going anywhere?" he asked her softly. He looked at her curiously and smiled. "Why not? I think it's cute." he told her, before what he said had registered in his mind. "Uhh... I mean... it's nothing to be... uhh... it... shouldn't be... something you... don't like..." he stuttered trying to cover up what he had said before. He hadn't even noticed that saying that had made him blush of embarrassment.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Rise smiled at him carefully, and nodded. "Sometimes running away from our problems is the best thing we can do... what is bad when that hatred towards you.. turns to violence.. that's when things get out of control.. Just.. be careful okay?" She asked softly, smiling at him before looking down at her lap agian. "Deal." she said softly, grinning at him. "We won't forget each other, and we'll write each other during the summer, and Christmas Holidays okay? We'll be friends." She couldn't help but beam at the very thought. She had never really had good friends before... it was new, and exciting, and wonderful.

Suddenly Rise saw something wrong, he clutched at his arm, and she frowned. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What's wrong?" She asked, suddenly extremely tense, reaching her hand out to touch him, but afraid at the same time. She saw the pain, but didn't know what the cause was, wanted to help, and couldn't, wanted to heal him, wanted to help him, and she had no idea what to do. It made her feel so helpless, seeing him look like he was in pain, and having no ability to help him at all. The look faded, but Rise's concern did not.

When he offered to watch her dog side however, Rise quickly shook her head. "I don't.. I mean.. I don't want you... I mean.... damn.. I mean.. I don't want you to get hurt! I'd never forgive myself if something happened.. I've never actually.. been around people while transformed. Not even the Longbottoms.. I somehow manage to slip away and hide so they can't see me... I've never been looked at by people who know my human face." She put her hand to her jaw and rubbed along it for a moment, before looking up at him.

When he said her laugh was cute, if it was possible, her blush disappeared under her scarf, and she hid her face as he attempted to explain himself. "It's okay... thank you, I've never been complimented like that before." She said flushing so red she had to be the same color as a Weasley's hair. She smiled at him and then looked at her feet. "It's okay.. really... there are a lot of things I'm not comfortable about myself... being a werewolf only the biggest ones.." She said frowning, staring at her lap unhappily, before glancing up at him to see his face was red as well.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 am

"But some times it can be the stupidest thing we can do. If we run away from our problems we can never fix them because we'll see that running is the easier way out." he said softly. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. I promise." he said said lifting his hand and placing it over his heart. He smiled and laughed. "We don't have to just stop there. In addition to writing to each other, maybe we can see each other on certain occasions." he told her. "Just so long as it's not a my house, I don't want my family to make you feel bad." he added, a serious tone to his voice. But he soon smiled at her and shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I won't let them anyways." he smiled at her.

Ryo's eyes shut themselves automatically from the pain, and when Rise talked he managed to open one of them, and stare at her. "Uhh... I'm fine. It's just that when I remember Hitame's brother, I remember the wound he inflicted on me and it hurts." he said, still holding his arm, but both his eyes were open now. He lifted his shirt sleeve to look at his arm, so he could check if anything was wrong. "It's amazing what a third year can do when he's mad." Ryo said, showing Rise the medium sized scar on his arm. "Don't worry, it's been like this since last year." he said.

Ryo put his hand on her arm and shook his head. "I won't get hurt, trust me. I've had I guess you could say... practice at not getting hurt." he said. "Besides if anything happens to me, it'll be my fault not yours. Watching over you would be my decision, and I'll take full responsibility over anything that happens." he told her. "I just don't want you to go through that alone." he added softly. Suddenly question dawned on him. "Uhh... where are you going to spend this month's full moon?" he asked her. "If I were you I would hide in the shrieking shack, but now that's off limits, wht with the new security and all." he said thoughtfully.

He smiled at her. "Well, I think that you should be complimented like that all the time. There isn't anything about you that shouldn't have a compliment in it." he told her softly. He cleared his throat and waited for his blush to go fade a little before he spoke again. "No one is ever very comfortable about things about themselves, but we try to because it's what we were given." he said refering to mostly creature like them, and not humans,
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 am

Rise nodded to what he said. It was true.. sometimes running wasn't the best thing, and sometimes it was.. the hard part was trying to find out which situations called for what. Rise smiled when he talked about seeing each other on vacations. "That would be nice.. not that... I really, I don't know.." she said biting her lower lip. "I don't exactly have a HOME right now.. I mean.. my parents don't want to see me.." her hand went unconsciously towards her locket around her neck. "And I'm staying with the Longbottoms.. but Alice hates me.. totally and completely hates me, and I don't know how to fix it.. so I'm afraid of going back there... I don't know where I'm going to go anymore though... unless I were to get a job.. and, people don't hire werewolves.. they just don't.." She said softly, shaking her head and staring at the ground miserably.

Her eyes found his when he spoke about his scar though, and she frowned, watching him. "I'm sorry.. is there anything I can do? To help it? I mean... do you take a potion.. or... a spell or something to help it not hurt? I have a few scars that hurt long after it was inflicted. She pointed at her chest, which held her scar. "Like this one.. it hates me during the full moon.. hurts like hell, but it's there.. not much you can do about it.. and a few others.. hurt if I think about them.." She said looking at the ground again, knowing these scars were not seen in public, and would often hurt pretty badly, when she took a shower, or a bath, they dotted her thighs, arms, and stomach, and looked deliberate, even though they were pretty deep, and not nice looking at all.

"But I'm worried.. I don't know what it's like.." She whispered, staring at him. "I've never... been around anyone before... transformed.. or.. transforming.. and I'm scared of what it will look like.. I'm afraid you'll think less of me if you see it." She said softly, staring at him, her eyes glistening with held back tears. She was so afraid of the view of her transforming, it was a nasty business, and often took quite a while, was incredibly painful, and nasty when you watched the bones snapping out of place, reforming and snapping back into place, as fur grew over her body, and random parts grew, while others shrunk away, making her an incredibly large, auburn wolf, with large intelligent eyes.

"I'll probably go into the Forbidden Forest... I've heard other people like me talking about how that was the only safe place now... I'll be around the edges for a while though, simply because I'm afraid of the forest... it's scary, and dark, and there are bad things in there... Not just people like me.." she said frowning at her hands, wishing she didn't have to go through with this. Talking about complimenting her made her face grow even redder. "Thank you." She whispered and hugged him suddenly around the neck, ignoring the protests in her head, and hugging him harder, wishing she could tell him just what it meant to her to hear kind things towards her, and not evil, mean, heartless comments about her.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 am

Ryo looked down at the floor as she talked about not having a home. "Maybe I can help with that too." he said thoughtfully. "My sister and I live on the manor my uncle owns, and there is a small house not too far away from his house, that he also owns." Ryo explained. "Well, that I own. My uncle gave it to me for my 16th birthday, because he knows that I don't want to live in that house with them anymore, so he decided to give it to me." he continued, hoping she was catching on. "If you like... you can use it, or we can share it... there are three rooms in there, but one of them has all my music stuff. So it's off limits to everyone, in my family that is." he added softly. "And you wouldn't have to get a job, unless you want to of course." he smiled at her.

He shook his head. "No, I don't take anything. I was offered a potion to help the pain but I said no to it. They made me take it with me, so I did, but it's still sitting in my trunk." he shrugged. When she pointed to her chest, Ryo glanced at it and then quickly looked down. "I bet it does. But of course I wouldn't know." he laughed. "I don't have many scars, just one when I was little and I fell, and this one." he said indicating to the scar. "It must not be fun to have that scar during the full moon then." he said softly.

The boy shook his head. "I won't think less of you." he whispered to her. "If I don't think like that now, then I won't think like that during your transformation." he added. His mind was screaming at him for saying that, the person he is wouldn't think less of her, but the vampire will. The vampire was screaming, saying he was a fool for saying such things to her, letting her get comfortable near him. Letting her know that he was weak, so when she feels like she can transform or kill him. He ignored the vampire for now, but the feeling of insecurity was slowly dreeping up on him, and he looked at the floor quickly.

"Where ever you decide to go, I'll be there with, whether you want me to or not, so don't try to stop me." he smirked at her. "I guess bein a vampire has it's advantages." he said suddenly. "We don't have to go through a transformation every month, and we can act like we are humans, with the exception of the blood drinking and the color changing of our eyes." he added softly. When she hugged him suddenly, he was taken aback, his mind protesting the embrace he gave back to her. he ignored the protests and his mind began to scream, traitor, and that he was the worse thing in the world for letting himself get so close to someone who wasn't of his kind. This only made Ryo hug her tighter, wanting his mind to stop talking.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 am

Rise's face couldn't get any redder as he spoke about giving her a place to live. Live... a home, with a friend. The thought was so terrifying, so tempting, so downright amazing. She didn't know what to think. He was offering her a place to go that she wouldn't be hurt, or worry about someone hating her, she wouldn't have to intrude on the Longbottom's anymore.. even though she knew Frank, and Neville never thought that way... the fact of the matter was, she WAS intruding, and it was in everyone's best interest if she let them get on with their lives. They could forget her easy enough, everyone else did anyway, and she knew that though it would hurt for a while, the pain would go away, and they would be happy again. As though she had never waltzed into their lives and hurt them so badly.

She couldn't believe he didn't take potions for his scar, and she felt her forehead begin to crease with worry. He was in pain, and he refused to take the medicine that would help him. When he said around the full moon she winced slightly and nodded. "It gets really red.. and swollen.. and it doesn't help that I wear this scarf... I start to sweat.. and it gets on the scar, and it burns.. and itches.. and.. it's not fun. "She said lightly. "Any other werewolf would have bit me in a place that wasn't so... visible.." She said softly, frowning at the floor. "His father made him.. but the problem is.. is that it's there.. and it sticks out so clearly in the uniform, even with my cloak buttoned all the way, and my shirt buttoned up.. it peeks out.." She said frowning. "So the scarf hides it." She said, frowning.

Rise couldn't stand the thoughts that were flying around her head. Telling her she was stupid, saying he would bite her if she got to close to him. Knowing it was untrue, and knowing that it was possible. The puppy in her head was growling angrily at the Vampire that was in Rise's arms. She wanted to back away, to hide, to run, anything but stay where she was. But Rise ignored it, and felt him squeeze a bit tighter, she could feel her eyes starting to water, angry at herself, angry at their situations. Any other time, she would hug him willingly, not force herself too, she wasn't exactly forcing herself, but the wolf in her mind was trying to get her away. "I'm sorry." she whispered softly and carefully pulled away from him, wiping her eyes. "This sucks."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Ryo bit the inside of his lip and stared at Rise. "So... what do you say?" he asked her. "Would you like to use the house? My uncle won't know who's living there, and since it's mine now he can't say anything about who I bring in there." he told her smiling. He hoped she would yes, because he really wanted to help her. He didn't want her to live in a place where she would be hated by someone, and he knew that if she lived in the house he was given that wouldn't happen. His uncle and sister wouldn't know anything about her living there, and his uncle's wife wouldn't mind it, she was the only one Ryo could trust with things like this, she would make Rise feel at home, like she was loved. "My uncle's wife will be the only one who knows. She'll love having you there trust me. She'll treat you like you were her daughter." he told her softly.

He looked at his hands and cleared his throat. "Maybe the potion I have for my scar can help yours. It was meant to take the pain away from any scar, maybe it can help yours." he said. "It's not like I'll use it anytime soon, and if you take it I don't think it'll bother you during the full moon." he added. If he wasn't going to use the potion, he might as well give it to someone who might have a use for it, and it seemed that Rise's scar was much worse than his anyways. "I can go get it now, if you want to at least try it." he said softly.

The thoughts the vampire was giving to the boy was becoming overwhelming. Ryo couldn't stand them anymore and with the last thought that was shouted at him, he let Rise go and put his hand on his head. He kept shouting, just leave me alone, to the vampire but he just kept screaming at him for being in the wolf's arms. The vampire wanted to bite her, not just to transform her, but to kill her if possible. Ryo knew that if he kept hugging her he would be tempted to and the boy didn't want to bite her. "I'm sorry too." he said, apologizing for the thoughts of biting her that hadn't left his head. He saw she was crying and he just stared at her, not knowing what to do or say.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 am

Rise had so much to think about. This boy who was helpful to her, a vampire, a family of vampires, hiding from his family at the same time as she was hiding from herself. She was afraid, she feared the thought of staying with a stranger, a stranger who's entire family would hate her, and if they knew she was there.. probably wouldn't hesitate to kill her for simply being a werewolf. Rise shivered, and suddenly realized she wanted to. She wanted to so badly, if only to show the wolf in her head that she could do it, he was nice. He wouldn't hurt her, and he would be her friend. "Can I think about it please?" She asked softly, looking up at him. "I promise I'll give you an answer... I'll tell you before Christmas break okay?" She asked, and suddenly felt her heart beat faster. Christmas break... exactly one year after she had been taken. One year.. was it really so long? Rise felt her heart hammering in her chest, and she stared at her hands for a long moment.

"No.... no I don't need a potion." She said softly, staring at him and frowning. "No... I'm under wolfsbane.. and that helps to a point... I've already started taking it actually, full moon is coming up soon actually." she said and felt herself wincing at the very thought. "Ryo.... I would like you to be there.. but I won't be under your potion.. and if you give it to me, I won't take it." She said simply, staring at him and forcing herself to smile.

It was crazy the reaction they had to each other. They couldn't touch each other for longer then necessary, they couldn't look at each other longer then a few seconds, because inside of their heads, something was fighting. "We make quite the pair don't we?" she asked smiling at him carefully, wiping her eyes. "I'm deadly frightened of you... and I'm guessing you want to kill me right? It's the natural order of things, but Ryo.. I want to be your friend.. I really, really do.. okay? We will be friends, and when I get control of what's going on up here... then I will tell you the answer to your request okay? Full moon is in five days... that's the first night... it's three nights of transformations... I guess we'll see each other soon."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Ryo thought about what his uncle would say or do if he found out that his nephew had brought a werewolf home with him. He thought what he could do to stop any thoughts his uncle would have about her, maybe he could tell him that Rise was only his prey, that he would take care of her... Ryo looked at the floor as he thought about this, he was trying to find a way to keep Rise safe from his uncle and sister. He knew they wouldn't hesitate to kill her if Ryo didn't say anything about it first. He had to make them believe that she was his prey, make it so they wouldn't touch her, that is if she decided to go with him. He looked up from the floor at her. "Sure, take all the time you need." he said softly, his mind still half in his thoughts.

Ryo smiled at her. "Okay, then you don't have to take it. I'll just leave it where it is now." he said. "Maybe I'll just throw it away, who knows?" he said softly. At her comment of the full moon coming soon, Ryo looked down at the floor, thinking about how he would stay near her while she was transformed. "I will be there." he said simply and softly, still staring at the floor.

He let out a small laugh and shook his head. "Yeah, I guess we do." he said softly. "You're half right, I guess." he said. "Only half of me wants to kill you, the half that will never get what it wants." he added. "I want to be your friend too." he said softly. He stared at Rise and nodded. "Alright, then I'll wait for your answer." he told her softly. Five days... that's it before the full moon. "Yeah..." he said simply.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top