The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)]

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)]

Post by Founder Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm

"What?" Sue asked horrified.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)]

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Darren shrugged. "I dont have a wand so i cant escape and i'd rather save my own skin thank you very much" he said
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:41 pm

"You're such a loser," Sue muttered losing all hopes.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:43 pm

"No, I just have common sense, theres no point fighting them without a wand" Darren told her shrugging
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 pm

" your both losers stop arguing"said ne'os aiming his wand at the order members "why not call for help"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Darren narrowed his eyes at ne'os. He didnt like being talked to like that, but he let it pass. "I didnt know you guys could get in here.." he answered him shrugging, "do you have any spare wands?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm

" aye i do" said ne'os as he threw two wands to darren and sue
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:17 pm

"Thanks" Darren said grinning and raising his wand at Mari. "Expelliarmus" he said and grabbed his wand as it flew to him. he then threw the spare one away. "Stinking mudblood"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Charlie arrived suddenly from the shadows. "Heyya everyone!" he said in a light voice.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Darren raised his wand to charlie, for safe measures. "Your a death eater, right?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top