The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)]

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)]

Post by Darren Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Darren laughed and conjured his broomstick. "Umm you dont happen to have something to ride on do ya.. like a firebolt..?" darren asked
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Revenge [After Mudblood Act (Fight)]

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:08 pm

((if darren has his wand why not just blast the wall rofl and um aperate out of there))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:12 pm

[Dae said u cant apparate around here.. *shrugs*]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:13 pm

((hmm then im out of hepfull stuff you probobly thought about already))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:34 pm

"Reducto!" shouted Mariana destroying Darren's broom. "You 2 are not going anywhere!" she said calmly: "And this is special security OotP prison so don't try to escape!" she said and raised her wand again: "Expelijarmus!" she said unarming Darren and catchinh his wand in the air.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 pm

(all because theres rules darren dosnt mean i said it that was jess)

"Daren come on you want to see her get the kiss think you will be in charge plus i will let you watch." dae said tyrying to persude is fallen friend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Andrian looked at Mariana, and looked down at his wand and raised an eye "Oh..." he muttered looking up at Darren sheepishly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:06 am

[talk about god moding Mari]

Darren looked at Sue then back at Dae. "I dont trust you lot, so give me back my wand and i'll give you her" he told him
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 am

Andrian raised his wand, at him and looked at Darren then to Sue, "That likely" Andrian said sacasically and aimed his wand at Darren
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 am

"Whatever, take her" Darren said shrugging. "I want to watch her get the dementors kiss though" he added grinning
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top