I just can't seem to get out this slump. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I just can't seem to get out this slump. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I just can't seem to get out this slump.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just can't seem to get out this slump. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just can't seem to get out this slump.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

And I am always here to offer up sacrifices. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

I just can't seem to get out this slump. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just can't seem to get out this slump.

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 am

If only for the sake of Vito's actions making sense. =D

Actually, that statement has a far deeper meaning to it than I originally intended...
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 am

xD Oh wise ninja, instilling deep wisdom in even the most casual of statements.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:55 am

I think I might make a character that you can just kill.... Thinking about it
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 am

ohhhh goodie, Zara will be... thrilled... XD hehe, the last time they met up.. well, she thinks of it fondly we'll say XD
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:07 am

Kevin West wrote:I think I might make a character that you can just kill.... Thinking about it
Aren't you just the most amazing human being in the galaxy?

*nudges Jack* Such a giver, this one!

Rhys O'Neill wrote:ohhhh goodie, Zara will be... thrilled... XD hehe, the last time they met up.. well, she thinks of it fondly we'll say XD
Well then, we'll just have to change that. ;)
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:13 am

Lol. I have 2 charries that have to be accepted. One is not done but i guess i can fit another one in.. Razz
Kevin West
Kevin West

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 am

I remember when I was so excited to create charries..

now I wish I could murder them all. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 am

Hilarious! Laughing
Kevin West
Kevin West

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 am

Here here. Though, every time I prepare to wield my axe, my characters give me the puppy eyes and my emotions betray me. =P
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top