When did things get so busy? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When did things get so busy?  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When did things get so busy?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When did things get so busy?  - Page 3 Empty Re: When did things get so busy?

Post by Felix Barker Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Felix heard Naomi enter the kitchen before she came up to him and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him from behind. He didn't look at her for a moment, before he turned around and wrapped her up in his arms, kissing her passionately. If it wasn't for the instant gratification he got when he held her, it was for knowing that she was here, urging him to continue on the path he had already taken, helping him along as his brain rebelled against the act. After a great romp with Naomi, he had gotten an invitation from none other then Grindelwald himself, so he had slipped out of bed and gone to the meeting. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night after that, maybe a couple of hours. He wanted to discuss it all with Naomi though, make sure she knew his plans from now on.

"Good morning." He whispered, circling his arms around her after he had kissed her and he stood, his cheek pressed into her hair, taking in her scent. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, stroking her hair, as he held her to him, feeling all of his love for her fill him up, and push away all the thoughts of feeling sorry for what he did. He held her close, hugging her more tightly then he normally would have done on any other day. After their fight last night.. he felt horrible, he had hurt her, and he knew that was a bad thing.. it meant he was losing control in ways he couldn't stand, ways that were beyond him. He finally let her go though, and turned back to the eggs, putting them on a plate, and grabbing out some milk, and some cups. "We're almost out of milk." He muttered, and couldn't help but chuckle at how weird that sounded coming from his lips. One wouldn't think Felix Barker ever thought about things as simple as running out of milk.

"Something happened last night.. I think we should talk about.." He said carefully, before sitting down and plopping her breakfast in front of her, turning to put some bacon on the stove as well.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

She hugged her fiancee for awhile before he turned and brought his lips to her, telling her everything she needed to know with that kiss. Her hands moved up to his face for a second before dropping to his chest, having to bend back a little with the intensity of the kiss. They resurfaced and she stood up straight, her eyes shining as she took in the devilishly handsome face of her fiancee. She loved thinking of him as such. He had been her kidnapper, her savior, and now he was her fiancee.

She reached up and tucked a peice of hair behind her ear, and he drew her close, wrapping his arms around her and resting his head against hers. She slipped her arms around him, curling herself inwards towards him, wanting to stay close. They had become distant and last night they had rebridged that gap. And she had no plans on letting it return.

He greeted her and she looked up at him, her chin on his chest as she said sleepily, "Good morning," she responded. He asked how she had slept and she felt a seductive smile unfurl on her face. "When I was actually sleeping?" She grinned. "I slept well, knowing you were right there." That was the thing about villains.. Yeah, they killed people occassionally, but they were really passionate about their lovers.

He mentioned that they were almost out of milk and she walked over to the table, sitting down and running a hand through her hair. "I'll go shopping soon. A few charms and I'm Mrs Kathy Arnold." She smiled. He set down a plate in front of her and said something had happened. She ignored her food, looking up and meeting his gaze. "Oh?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Felix looked guilty when she said that she had slept well knowing he was there beside her. He hadn't actually been there, and he felt sorry for it. "Last night.. I got summoned." He said carefully, his eyes on her as she looked at him, he knew she was wondering what had happened, and he had made it sound like something bad had happened. He rubbed his neck nervously and sighed. "Into the presence of Grindelwald himself." He felt himself grinning, his guilty look disappearing. "Only a few people were asked to go.. and well, I was one of them." He found himself unable to stop grinning now that he had told her. The guilty look disappeared and he was beaming, showing off his shining white teeth, which still had a pink tinge to them after he had licked her wound last night.

"He wants me to distract the Ministry.. so we'll have a lot of people as our guests for a while..." He said smiling at Naomi and standing up to go around to her and hug her around her neck. "We'll be able to get married Naomi.. once Grindelwald takes over.. I'll be free.. you'll be free, and we'll be able to get married, and live in a nicer house... in town... we won't have to run anymore Naomi... we'll be free.. so just.. put up with the extra people for a while... I'll be torturing them.. and we may have to move a few more times, but it's all going to go towards our future together." He smiled at her and planted a kiss on her cheek, waiting for her reaction.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Felix began speaking, and she felt worry gnawing at the nerves in her stomach. He said he had been summoned and she had terrible visions of run ins with Ministry workers and the sort, all trying to hurt him, all trying to take him away from her again. She knew that if Felix was taken from her, the world would burn. The blood of children and mudbloods would spill, the Ministry would be torn to shreds. Her passion for him was that great.

But when he said he had been summoned by Grindelwald, she felt her mouth open in surprise. In a small voice, she said, “What?” and he continued on, his smile growing wider and spreading to her, widening on her face as the realization of his words began to dawn her- her fiancée was hand chosen to help bring about the new order.

“Oh Felix,” she said. She listened to his plan and he kissed her and her smile shone brightly on him as she said, “That’s fantastic, brilliant! Let him know I can help the cause too! I will help you all I can Felix. I’ll keep my eye on the Death Eaters. The pack can help destroy enemies. We can help take over.” She paused. “But.. promise me to be careful. I can’t lose you. I just can’t.” Her hand found his as her eyes pleaded with his.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Felix couldn't help but smile even wider at her look of delight. Her eyes were sparkling and he embraced her around her neck. "This will be our saving Naomi... We will be able to live! We can get a bigger house, and... live together, as my wife." He kissed her hair and grinned, pulling her onto her feet and wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him, and taking her hand in his, gently rocking back and forth. "Where would you like your wedding Mrs. Barker? Outside, in a church, we could go anywhere you like... we won't have to hide anymore, we won't have to run." He swung her around and laughed holding her tighter, rocking back and forth to music only they could hear.

"You and your pack will be fearsome, the world will cower before them! Grindelwald will take over, and we will exact our revenge!" He laughed merrily, his eyes twinkling as he spun her around to the silent music. "We will be together forever Naomi! Together forever!" He said excitedly, and then leaned down, capturing her lips in his.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top