When did things get so busy? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When did things get so busy?  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When did things get so busy?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When did things get so busy?  - Page 2 Empty Re: When did things get so busy?

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Felix glared at Naomi. She was really starting to piss him off now. Her snide remarks, her superior way of acting. When had she gotten so outspoken? Did she not remember a time when he had her chained down, whimpering and quivering, afraid of him. And now she was the big bad wolf out to take care of HIM? He snarled at her, and pressed against her harder, ignoring the fact that the frame of the mirror was now digging into her arm, as well as his. "You know what I do down there.. if you ever wanted to find out.. just ask Hyde." He growled, and knew full well that Hyde would tell her what Felix wanted her to know. There was a bond between dog and man, that could not be shaken just because his girlfriend could speak to him now.

Felix had never approved of Naomi wanting to be a werewolf.. and now that she was... it was heart wrenching, every day, seeing her go out with her pack.. so he retreated to his torturing.. in fact it made him almost a better torturer, because his mind was on Naomi. Naomi who he loved.. Naomi who he cared about.. Felix could feel his heart breaking, but he had to be tough, he had to teach Naomi that she did not have any right to speak to him like that. Not in this relationship, but her last words stunned him, her last words shook him to the core, and made him literally take a step backwards, and release her hands, suddenly feeling weak.

"What do you mean by that Naomi?" He asked, his face unmoving, his voice hard, but his eyes betraying his fear at what Naomi meant by her last sentence.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

He began to press against her even more, and her wrist got caught up against the mirror, beginning to really dig into her flesh. She felt the skin begin to tear before she finally felt it break and a couple droplets of blood sprouted at the source. She winced a little, it was nothing she could not deal with, but the fact that it was Felix causing it was enough to make it hurt more.

He was hurting her, in ways microscopic to how he hurt those he took underground, but the fact that he was hurting her again.. It made her feel on the same level of those victims, even though she knew she was supposed to be in an elevated position in his life. To feel as common as those he took in was enough to make her feel less defiant and angry and more upset and hurt than anything. Naomi had been in her own little world for awhile now, but seeing Felix so close reminded her of the times when she had been a hopeless prisoner to him.. and she was not talking about when she was his hostage either.

She seemed to have touched a nerve in Ferlix, because something in his expression changed and he released her. Her arms fell to her side, and she caught her hurt wrist in the other hand. She held up the wrist in front of Felix's face, squeezing it so a small trickle of blood leaked out from the cut. "This is what I mean Felix."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Felix stared at her with shock when he saw the little droplets of blood. He had never actually hurt her, and for the first time, he had. He had made her bleed, and it struck a cord in his system. He stumbled backwards, and his hand came up to his face. He had seen the hurt in her eyes, seen the pain, and it scared him. It scared him beyond any other emotion. He was losing himself.. he was losing her. No! Felix looked up at her, and opened his mouth to speak, his eyes drawn to the little droplets of blood he had caused her to shed. "Naomi.." He said softly, stumbling towards her, but stopping before he could reach her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me.." He looked at his hands, as though not knowing who's they were. "I.. I vowed I would never hurt you.. and I just did.. Naomi.." He looked at her and shook his head, his face stricken, his breathing shallow. "Something is wrong.. I can't... It's like I forget where I am... and everything they say down there... It's driving me insane.. and not in the good way Naomi.." His moved so he was right in front of her, his hands hovering over her arms, afraid to touch her, afraid he would hurt her again.

"I'm so sorry Naomi.." He whispered, his eyes moving from her cut to her eyes. He had barely nicked her, but the look on his face, was so stricken, so.. upset, that it was like he had suddenly realized he had stabbed her in the stomach, even though it was barely bleeding. "I don't.. I don't know what's wrong with me.." He couldn't take himself anymore, it was freaking him out, and he couldn't bring himself to even touch her, afraid of himself... afraid of her even. His hands hovered over her arms, before he turned away from her, his hands shaking so bad he didn't want her to see.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

It was a scratch, really, and she had thought that maybe she could just use it as ammunition in their fight-- this was a fight, wasn't it. Huh? They bickered over little stuff, like what to watch on television, what to get, who should be the latest target to torture, kill, or threaten. You know, little stuff. But never had they ever progressed into a full on fight. And lately they had not been around enough to bicker, let alone fight.

The way he was reacting flooded Naomi with guilt for wanting to use the tiny scratch against him. She dropped her arm so that it hung limply at her side, watching his face, her eyebrows turned upwards in a surprised expression, not quite expressing how she really felt- terrible, rotten, the worst fiancee in the world. Full of regret, just wanting to apologize..

He seemed so lost and she realized he was right. She had been away too long and she did not give him his due attention. She needed to better compartmentalize her life, make him priority again. He turned away and she reached out, grabbing his arm and wheeling him around to face her. She releaed him and both of her hands came up to his face, holding him in place as she reached up and trapped his lips in hers.

Not quite an apology, but he'd understand.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Felix felt her arm on his, and he was pulled around to face her again. He had no energy to even resist her, but suddenly her hands were on his face. His heart seemed to stop and his eyes immediately closed. Her lips were on his, and he felt his heart start pounding in his chest. How could he have hurt this angel? His hands came up to her face, and one hand cupped her ear, the other dug itself into her hair. He gently pressed up against her so that he felt her back hit the wall, and he kissed her harder, missing her, loving her.

He could feel the apology on her lips, and he was also apologizing in a way. Apologizing for things she didn't even know about, he felt horrible suddenly. A gut wrenching feeling in his stomach. Finally though, he pulled his lips away from hers, and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry Naomi... I'm so sorry." He gently ran his fingers over the spot he had hurt her at, and gently brought her arm to his lips, gently licking the wound, to clear it away, and he sighed slightly. "I'm so sorry." He whispered again. "I"m losing myself.. can you forgive me?" He asked, looking up into her eyes, and waiting for her response, he needed to know that she forgave him.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

He was surprised at first, the fool. Did he really think one argument, one scratch would be enough to make her stop loving him, enough to make her not crave him. Yes, she did get distracted by work, but she had as many animalistic needs as he did. And she did not think her love could be broken with a bulldozer, let alone his fingernails.

Finally, he began to respond and kiss her back, so much unsaid in their embrace, in their dancing lips, that she did not even need to think about forgiving him-- done. He pushed her against the wall, though it was not like earlier. It was back to that gentleness that would shock people, to hear that Felix Barker treated anyone with any sort of gentleness.

He picked her arm up, apologizing and licked the wound. To a girl who had been cleaning her own wounds this way whenever a full moon rolled around, this was quite normal. She watched him, her eyes filling with that adoration that had always been reserved for him. Why had she let herself miss out on this man? "Always," she responded, her fingers tracing small circles on his jaw. "Just don't lose Felix too much. I love him, after all."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Felix slowly felt a smile cross his face, and he gently pulled her into his arms. To be honest, anyone thinking Felix was capable of love as strong as his was for Naomi's... they would be quite surprised. Most people assumed that love was reserved for the 'good' people, people who did bad things were obviously 'incapable' of love. But if they could see the way Felix gently held onto Naomi, pulling her closer to her, feeling her heat. He put his face against her neck, his tongue coming out to lick it gently. "Naomi.." He whispered, and finally moved so he could see into her eyes.

"I love you so much, you know that right? You know how much I love you..." He smiled at her, and pushed his chin into her hand, looking into her eyes. He suddenly picked her up, and made her lock her legs around his middle, hugging her close to him, and sitting her on the couch, straddling her. His lips found hers in a need larger then he ever had felt before. Their needs had always been great, but the way he kissed her suddenly was almost.. frantic, afraid he would lose himself before he found her again. Afraid he would lose her to the dominant female she was becoming.. afraid she would grow out of him before he could make an impact on her life. He had already been away from her for to long, being locked up in Azkaban.. while she was on the run still.. on the run because he had saved her... if they had caught her, he most likely would have been put to death.

He pushed the pillows off the couch distractedly, moving them so that they were laying across the couch. Kissing her while his hands roamed, his needs so great, his love so strong.. he knew that this was exactly, what they BOTH needed.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 am

She was brought closer to Felix and she rested her cheek against his chest, listening to the beating of his heart, concentrating to find her own. She listened for the thumming and finally realized why she could not define hers.. It was matched up, beat for beat, with Felix's. She felt a small shiver of amazement rack her frame and she pressed herself closer to Felix, placing her hands on his chest and taking in a deep breath to take in his scent.

She felt his tongue poke out and brush her throat and she felt her eyelids flutter as she tipped her head backwards. He moved away and she opened her eyes, betraying a look of disappoitment before he said her name and smiled slightly. He said he loved her and the smile faded, passion burning deep within her grey eyes. "I love you, Felix," she assured.

He picked her up and she hooked her legs around his waist, and he sat at the couch. She began kissing him back, her hands traveling up to his hair, ruffling it and messing it up, loving the feeling of it between her fingers. He layed down and his hands began roaming, and her hand came down to his shirt, beginning to pull it off.

What fight?
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 am

Morning.. that horrible time of the day when people were supposed to wake up and be happy about it. Felix attempted to roll over, but found something blocking his way. He growled slightly, before realizing just what it was, and he stopped, sitting up and touching his head tenderly. He had hit it sometime last night, relatively hard, and he was pretty surprised he was still awake. It had been a wild night.. starting with a fight, where he had almost lost his sanity.. well, what little was left of it. And it had all turned around to a night of wild passionate love making, and that object he had nearly rolled over, was Naomi, asleep on the bed beside him. He looked down at his fallen angel and smiled. She was his savior, his guidance, his life force. Without her, he was nothing, absolutely nothing. And it was obvious now that their meeting in Hogsmeade, and his need to capture her had not been merely chance, it had been fate.

But this morning.. head throbbing, Felix threw the blankets off of himself, and stumbled over to his dresser to pull on some clothes, lets just say he was lacking in that department that morning. Sighing, he glanced over at Naomi, to make sure she was asleep, and slipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen to make some coffee and maybe some breakfast before Naomi woke up. Really he didn't mind cooking, and when Naomi was there, it was even better, because he could talk with her as he cooked, the few times he had asked Naomi to cook.. well, it hadn't been fun, so he just decided to do the cooking of the house. He even went out in disguise to get groceries and what not, though he rarely paid for them with his own money.. it was hard getting money when you couldn't exactly hold down a steady job.

This morning should have been like any other... dressed in some pj pants, his muscles rippling across his bare chest, he threw some coffee grounds into the coffee machine, and started it up, before he grabbed out some pans and started to fry eggs, while mixing the batter for waffles. His head was swarmed with thoughts, thoughts of his own attitude towards Naomi last night. He had hurt her.. cut her arm with his own force.. made her bleed.. it made him want to be sick, knowing he had hurt her... he hadn't even been able to hurt her when he had kidnapped her! So why had he been so driven to last night... it was that damn chick down in the cellar, she was messing with his head.. making him feel horrible.. making him feel.. human.

Normally thoughts like that didn't matter to him, what would his mother think about his actions, why did he do it.. it was all part of the pathetic screaming they threw at him while he ripped their sanity apart and enjoyed it.. but.. it hadn't been nearly that enjoyable last night. In fact, he had been disgusted at himself.. nearly thrown up then too. When had torturing people.. upset him? When had it all gone wrong.. when had he suddenly felt SORRY for the girl that was probably freezing to death, dying downstairs in his cellar.. when had he cared...

Since last night, that's when.

Felix poured himself some chocolate milk, and flipped the eggs before throwing the batter into the heated up waffle maker. Sitting down at the kitchen table, he stared moodily at his drink, glaring into it's depths. Something was wrong in his head.. sure most people thought it was wrong of him to get his sick enjoyment out of other people's pain.. but last night, for the first time in his entire life.. he had felt sorry for hurting someone.. and had nearly been sick.. to him, THAT was when he could tell there was something wrong.. not when he suddenly felt mortal feelings towards others.. he was a god.. he didn't feel sorry for them.. but that's exactly what he felt.. and it was wrong.. something was wrong. Taking a drink of his chocolate milk, he got up to flip the eggs again, and get breakfast ready for Naomi.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Naomi stretched widely as she felt warmth spread throughout her body, reaching all of the way down to her toes and fingertips. She opened her mouth and let out a light yawn, sitting up, clutching a blanket upwards. She sat up and then leaned forward, allowing her back to pop, as she rolled her head to crack her neck as she did every morning. She smiled, and glanced at the spot next to her on the bed, seeing that Felix was already up.

With a sigh, she raised her hands straight up above her head, before dropping them again. She slipped out of bed and went over to the dresser, finding a pair of sweat pants and one of Felix’s old shirts. She slipped into the clothes and walked into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and then running a brush through her wild mane, washing her face afterwards.

She felt different. A lot closer to Felix. Restored. As though things were starting to get back to where they were before. But there was something new in the air, too, something unsaid that she could not quite define. She ran a hand through her hair and padded downstairs to the kitchen, where she knew Felix would be. He was the cook between the two. She was great with the household spells but he did the cooking. She burnt things too often.

She walked down into the kitchen to see Felix at the stove. She watched him for a long time before walking towards him and wrapping her arms around him from behind, resting her cheek against his back with a sigh. “Good morning, my love,” she said quietly.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top