Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Freddy and Sally just hanging out

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 7 Empty Re: Freddy and Sally just hanging out

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm

"um i will go back to my common room im to tried to walk any more"sally said makeing sure her feet was still atached
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 7 Empty Re: Freddy and Sally just hanging out

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 am

"Do you want me to walk with you there?" He asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:33 pm

"yeah sure"she said trying to understand his question as she was really really tired and fell on the ground asleep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Freddy looked at Sally "Are you ok there?" He asked loudly so she might wake up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 pm

sally was fast a sleep and did not move
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Freddy heard a bit of snoring from Sally, so he nudged her a little bit with his foot to see if that would do anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm

sally just (when did i start snoring?) moved a bit then slept on his foot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:59 pm

(umm i dunno :d)

Freddy smiled as she used his foot as a pillow. "Looks like I'm gonna have to carry you." He said aloud. Then bending and picking her up like she was a little baby and started to carry her to Hogwarts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 pm

sally suddenly felt her self being moved but she could not wake up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Freddy carried her all the way to Hogwarts, but before the were inside Hogwarts Freddys arms were to sore to keep carrying her so he placed her down on the ground for a while so his arms could have a rest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top