Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Freddy and Sally just hanging out

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 4 Empty Re: Freddy and Sally just hanging out

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:11 pm

sally smiled happily that she surpised him with the hugg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Sally just hanging out - Page 4 Empty Re: Freddy and Sally just hanging out

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:18 pm

"So would you like to have a sit and talk for a while?" He asked her. "Or do you wanna keep going?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm

"hmm is these a trick question"she said teasing him"lets walk and talk"she told him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:23 pm

"Its fine by me." He said as they started walking agin going deeper into the forest. "Well what do you want to talk about?" He asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:35 pm

"hmmm i dont know have any sugusteins?"sally asked thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 am

"Well whats your favourite class?" Freddy asked realising that he had never asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:40 pm

"um.. its gotta be potions"sally answered"whats yours?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:08 am

"Umm probably Charms." Freddy said after he thought about it for a while. "So whats your favourite quidditch team?" He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

"hmmm."while sally was thinking a owl sunddenly apeared out of no where with a letter adreesed to her."i wonder what it is"she told freddy and opened the letter and read it aloud" Dear Sally,This is your Aunt and i have terrible news,You know your uncle have been in the hospital for a week now,well he is expected to die soon in about the next three hours.Im very sorry i hope you are well.
Love
Aunt Pat."sally was stunned at first and then tears started buliding in her eyes."oh my god."she said as the tears came down her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Freddy listened as she read the letter then cuddled her as she started to cry."You should go and see him." He told her, do you know what hospital he is at?" He asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top