Friends? Enemies? Adventures? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends? Enemies? Adventures? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends? Enemies? Adventures?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends? Enemies? Adventures? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends? Enemies? Adventures?

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Soo i ment to reply here the other night. I have:::

Cecilia Krum- 16 ravenclaw. needs friends and enemys.. she is kindof torn between three guys at the moment. one of the guys is an NPC named Nikolo then there is Jack, and Jake (one of Hitame/Ryo's characters).. but she is happier now than she was after her first date stood her up and her mother died.

Shelby Malfoy- 15 Slytheirn.. she is a nicer Malfoy, and her boyfreind just dissappered. his rp'er droped him..

Maya Rose.. 16 going to be 17 soon Hufflepuff.. she broke her leg while danceing and she is really depresssed.. maybe i'll have her attempt to kill herself soemtime..

Alana Moran- going to be a second year Gryffindor.. she has no friends yet just one person she 'stalks'

Delilah KNight-walker- ummm she have 3 kids of her own and her husbend already had 2 before they got married so yeah.. she dosne't see alot of people because she is always takeing care of the children who are not at school yet.

Clayton Stevens- Father of Dylan Knight (delilah's 5 year old son) he has another on the way and is married to cassidy stevens. he dosne't have any friend nor enmaies..

and Jaden Jamison- 17 hufflepuff. He is really goofy but i love him. he wears pink almost all the time and he can get along with any one wiliing to try to get along with him. he has a huge family which play a big role in his life and he even has a daugther who is going to turn 2 soon. it was a litle odd for him to be haveing a child of his own while his parents where still haveing kids but he got over it. he needs everything too..
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

I feel really bad that I missed this. It shows how often I've been visiting the rp-rq's in the last few days. Right, down to business. Now, down to business...

Let's start with dear ol' Maggie! For her I reckon...

Elijah Krum, seventeen - Elijah is an artist, primarily. He's a man who loves to paint beautiful women and though he's sworn off Hufflepuffs for the good of his health, he'd definitely sketch Margaret. He'd be her harassment for however long until he got bored of her. He'd casually turn up outside her classes and whisk her away to her next one - for his own amusement. If she's friends with Chase then she'll probably hate his entire being but that's okay. He won't mind. Eli will push her buttons whether she likes it or not and he will most definitely try and make her fly. :3

Sevastian Krum, sixteen - Sevvy is Eli's third cousin twice removed or something stupid. He's Russian to Eli's Bulgarian and they're completely different. Eli is broody and irritating where as Sevastian is a big ball of awkward happiness. He doesn't deal with girls as well as his cousin and so he'll probably be awkward and nervous around Maggie at first - unless of course they already know each other. Perhaps Sevvy would have befriended Maggie in her first year or something? That's a thought. She seems to like wealth and Sevvy is incredibly wealthy though he is not inclined to show everyone. I think he'd try and help her overcome her fears too but he'd be a little bit more tactile about it. He'd help her with homework and stuff. I actually think he'd really like her and hopefully she'd like him too as he's way too soppy not to love.

I'm noticing I'm not telling you much about my charries...I'm merely musing about them and Maggie. Hm. Meh. They can get to know each other. We shouldn't be selective about these things.

Pippa Bennett, sixteen-to-be - This girl is the love of my life. She's lost her bloody marbles, I swear to God. She dresses in the dark and she loves making friends and buying animals with them. Pippa picks friends and then doesn't leave them alone. She has, I'm noticing, a desperate need to be loved and she finds that in the strangest of places. Maybe Maggie and Pippa could get on? Or perhaps Maggie is vaguely annoyed by Pippa? Maybe they could be a duo of annoyances to everyone who doesn't want a friend but clearly DOES.

Athena Goyle, seventeen-to-be - She'll kick Margaret's arse. Thea hates Hufflepuffs and she hates Mudbloods so Maggie will be on the end of Thea's wand more often than not. In short - MUTUAL HATE.

Amy -- away! *flies off*
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 am

@Cecilia - Maybe Margaret could make friends with Maya and try to make her happier. She's pretty good at that. Also, they might share some common interests fine arts-wise.

@Elijah - They all sound lovely! Eli & Sevvy (although they sound like polar opposites) sound like they'd both be really great friends for Margaret. Haha, Pippa would probably annoy the bloody hell out of Margaret. xD And yeah, what's a life without enemies? Athena would be perfect!
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top