Time to have some fun - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time to have some fun - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time to have some fun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to have some fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to have some fun

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 am

Ryo smiled. "Alright then we should get going, before the rain comes down." he said smiling. He was actually glad it wasn't sunny on that day, that way he could stay outside longer than usual. He hoped the clouds wouldn't leave but that it wouldn't start raining during their date. He hated when that kind of thing happens. Someone was having fun and then the rain ruined it. Although the rain saves him from having to go inside most of the time.

Oh look. It's a disbeliever, like that other girl. his mind said. Yeah, I'm glad. Ryo thought back. He smiled and put his arm around Adele instinctively, and he pulled her in for a hug. But this time he wouldn't try to kiss her, he was in control of his body this time. He held her in for a moment and he was starting to lose himself in his thoughts again, so he pulled back and pushed her away a little. "I'm glad you don't listen to those stereotypes." he said in a hushed voice.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 am

"Good idea." Ada glanced at the window of her house, and saw a glimpse of her parents' heads before the curtain was closed. She mentally rolled her eyes, half annoyed and half amused.They just love you, give them a break. Ada gave a small nod, thankful her ''inner voice'' acted as her conscience.

Adele was a little surprised when Ryo pulled her into a hug, but she hugged back him regardless. She smiled back at him, tentatively taking his hand in hers. "Why should I listen to them? People only make them up because they are scared of what they don't understand. I'm willing to look past the stereotypes with an open mind." Ada said.

(It seems as though my inner thoughts are a lot nicer than yours...in my not-so-humble opinion Razz)

Last edited by Adele Somers on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Ryo noticed Adele glance at the window of her house, and even though they were outside he could hear what was going on inside the house. Unintentionally of course, but his ears were tuned into what was being said around him. Even though he didn't care what anyone said, it still gave him an advantage knowing what they had said about him. So he would know how to and how not to act.

Ryo couldn't help but smile at what Adele said. He was really glad she didn't listen to those things that were said about vampires. "I wish more people were like you Ada." he said thoughtfully. You're really trying to win her over aren't you? his mind questioned him. Why shouldn't I? She's different from all the other people I've met. Ryo thought back to his mind. That's true. She's the best candidate for you, as you are. his mind thought to him. Ryo nodded slightly, and just smiled at Adele. "Lets get going." he said finally, as he grabbed her hand and he began to walk down the steps.

(Yeah, but it's only because Ryo is waaaay to hard on himself, lol)
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top