Oh crap its a baby! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh crap its a baby! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh crap its a baby!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh crap its a baby! - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh crap its a baby!

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Ash wanted to know what it was Khaat was going to give her before she took it just as much as Varod did. She really hadn't been around Anti much to know how he was like and she felt a little awkward seeing him there out of no where. "I don't mean to be mean...Just anytime someone has been that happy sounding around me it was always bad news that followed...it really scares me." she said looking around the room. She wasn't trying to be mean but she was really scared on top of everything and she hated being stuck in a bed. "Can I actually get up and try walking around?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

"Its just to ease her first time mom jitters a bit," Khaat said to Varod, looking at Ash too. "It's perfectly safe. Your nervousness is perfectly normal, Ash. And the more relaxed you are, the healthier you and your baby will be." Khaat did not like a second visitor in the room. This was not the time for it. That would escalate any mother to be. This was a time for the mother to be taken care of, for her to be secure. They did try to take care of the father as well, Varod was not showing respect for his wife by having someone else come here in this intimate moment--one that was better shared with a husband and a wife alone. It reminded her of her own delivery of Abbey and how her own husband had not gotten that point either. It seriously rubbed her the wrong way and made her more protective of Ash. She picked up Ash's robe with one hand and then offered her other hand to Ash to help her up.

"Yes," Khaat said to Ash. "You can get up and walk. So long as you don't overdo it. Can I give you a hand?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Varod pushed Anti away, literally, into his mind. "Stay in there, and don't come out," he said irritably. "Ashling, take some of this then I'll help you walk around okay? I know how hard it is for you to sit still for this long." He smiled his small smile and nodded to Khaat to try and administer the potion. "I love you, Ash," he whispered into her ear to try and calm her down again in his own way. "I trust that everyone here will help you get through this with as little pain as possible. Okay?" He kissed her cheek lightly.

OOC: Sorry for not waiting on Soph, but Ash just told me to go ahead and post.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

"Ok." she said reluctantly taking to potion and downing it in one swallow. It was sweet on her tongue and she didn't really think about it. "Sorry you made Anti go away." she said with a small smile as Khaat handed her her robe. She put it on not even attempting to tie it around her gigantic stomach. She moved over towards Varod grabbing his arm as she did moving a little faster feeling more sure of herself as she moved her body. "Yeah Khaat you can help." she said smiling. She knew she was being a horrible paitent but she also hated hospitals and was scared out of her mind but the potion was helping her loads to stay calm.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

"Because you have such a little time to go until your baby gets here, that your potion will hold you through that. And once your baby is here, it will help you rest comfortably later." She helped Ash to her feet. "You can walk up and down the hallway. There is a beautiful sunroom at the other end of the hall if you want to enjoy it and all the beautiful green plants and the singing birds. Just don't go far in case your baby decides on her own timeline. So far, it all looks really good, but it wouldn't be the first time that a baby took things into her own hands. And if you start to get an urge to start pushing, I suggest you not push until you get back here to the room. Agreed? I won't be far, I promise. You can have some sips of water, some ice chips, but not a whole lot of food until your baby is here. Then if he wants to bring you a huge T-bone steak, I really don't care. I'm good with it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am

Sophia followed Khaat out the room reading Ash's chart to get more information on the delivery she was helping Khaat with. "Khaat you want me to go get her ice chips or set up the room?"Sophia asked Khaat softly as she looked frrom Ash's charts. Sophia wanted and needed something to do, for she was getting rather bored not doing anything. As Sophia walked beside Khaat she also kept watching Ash like she was suppose to not saying a word. As she looked back at the information Khaat gave she started reading it as she walked beside her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Varod shuddered a little bit as he felt the oppression of the hospital that he always felt closing in on him. "Come on, Ashling. We should go see that view. We could both do with the fresh air, am I right? This place is so stuffy. And Soph, I think she'd enjoy the ice chips. Right, Ash?" He helped her out of the bed, lightly kissing her cheek and stroking her hair with the other hand, trying to make her as happy as possible.

In his mind, he allowed his thoughts to get plagued by something repetitive to keep his thoughts from moving to bad ones. Mowin the lawn, mowin the lawn, mowin the lawn...

Not that stupid lemon demon song again! Anti complained.

Shut up.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

*Ash? it seems to be your post here. i hope you're not all waiting on me, b/c i'm waiting on you. LOL*
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 pm

(Yeah sorry been really busy and sick)
"Not really." she said looking at him. "I don't want any ice chips I just want the fresh air." she said as he helped her out of the bed. Once they got in the hallway she looked at him, "I really don't want to be here. Can we just go home?" she asked not even thinking about how they didn't have a home anymore and wondered where they would bring the baby, unless he found somewhere after she was born and before they brought her home. She stopped and looked over at him, "Where are we gonna bring her when we can take her home?" she asked looking at him worriedly.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:11 pm

(ash, i saw your note in the cbox. your character's speaking was not directed at khaat. it was directed at varod. khaat is not standing with ash at this point, so far as I knew. i thought khaat was standing with sophia while ash and varod were walking. therefore, unless i'm missing something, this post needs to be varod's response.)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top