Goodbyes are always hard - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goodbyes are always hard - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goodbyes are always hard

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbyes are always hard - Page 3 Empty Re: Goodbyes are always hard

Post by Adele Somers Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 am

Apparently, Ryo had the same idea about silence. He thanked her and then looked out at the horizon. "No problem." Ada replied softly. When she was sure Ryo wasn't looking, she studied him. That wasn't creepy, right? He wasn't all that bad looking, even with his longish hair. He had a pale complexion, but Ada didn't find that off-putting. He was, all in all, pretty attractive. I really shouldn't be thinking this. I should be comforting him...Not liking him

Ada had never had much interest in boys, so these feelings were a little new to her. When he said her name, she started a little. He sounded nervous, which Ada thought was a little cute. Woah, where did that come from? Then he asked her out. She blinked. A boy had never asked her it before, or even showed any interest in her. What did people in movies say? "Y-Yes. I'd like that." She couldn't help but smile.

(Ugh, why can't phones type faster? I feel so slow.... Sad )
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Ryo had looked down to the ground, waiting for Adele to respond. When she did, he looked up, unsure of what to say. She said yes, now keep it going, his mind immediately said. Would you shut up?! I know what to do! he told his mind. Why was his mind to talkitive right now? It didn't talk much when he was asking out Victorie. He looked back down for a moment, and fidgeted around with a piece of loose grass. He soon looked back up and smiled.

"Okay, then. I'll pick you up at 8 pm tomorrow?" he began to think about where they could go, and he thought he should also ask her for her address. You were really thinking you were going to pick her up without knowing her address, haha, pathetic, his mind said. Shut up already! he thought back. "By the way, where do you live?" he asked.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Ryo looked relieved when Ada said yes. Ada was relieved, and happy that she had managed to say something comprehendible, and not gibberish. She had never been on a date before, so it was going to be a learning, but still fun experience.

"Oh, I live at 67 Tazewell Road. That's in London." 8pm. That sounded great. Ada wouldn't admit this to anyone, but she was a little bit excited at the prospect of going on a date. It helped that Ryo was a nice guy, and not some random jerk just interested in girls in general. "Did you have any place in mind? So, you know, I don't over or underdress?" Too girly? Not really. One too many questions? Maybe.
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am

Okay now you know her address. Now you should go home and go through your dreary closet looking for some clothes that are actually presentable. his mind teased him. When are you going to shut up?! Ryo asked his mind rudely. When you get over Victorie his mind laughed at him. He growled and bared his fangs subconsciencely. He was getting annoyed with his mind, and the worst part was that he couldn't get away from it.

"Oh, I know the place. My sister's best friend lives on Tazewell Road. She nags me to take her there." he laughed, while trying to block out his mind. Trying to block me out won't help. I'm always here, I'm you. his mind taunted him, but he ignored it. "Anyways, I was thinking about going to a movie and then..." he stopped for a moment before continuing. "Then dinner, sound good?" he asked her. Lame... his subconscience laughed.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:11 am

A movie, and dinner. Okay, sounds casual and fun. Good for a first date. "Your sister, hm? I think I know who her friend is, kind of nice." Actually, really nice, but Ada never really interacted with her. "Dinner and a Movie sounds great." Ada gave a sincere smile, wanting to make sure Ryo knew that she was happy with the date.

"I think there's a new movie that just came out a few days ago, but I don't go to theatres too often." Movie theatres never really interested her, until now of course. Too many people making rude comments and noises, and too many people making annoying noises to shush the people making rude noises. But having someone she liked go with her would make it worth it.

(Man...your subconscious is a pain in the butt...)
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 am

Hey look she's happy to be going on a date with you. That's a first. his mind kept mocking him. Ryo lokked his eyes and smiled at Adele."She's nice but a pain too." he laughed. "Alright well I'll see you then." He looked at his watch and got up. "Well, I have to go home now. My uncle will start to worry, maybe." he muttered softly. It was pretty late he had lost track of time. His uncle and aunt were surely going to yell at him for being out as long as he was. Not that he cared what they said anymore.

"I saw the commercial for that movie. Maybe we should see that one, I'll let you decide." he smiled at her. "Well anyways bye." he said and he turned to walk toward his house. You idiot. You should have offered to take her home. his mind hissed. Oh well, too late. he laughed back. He continued to walk resisting the urge to go back and offer to take her home. He wouldn't let his mind win again.

(I know right? Poor Ryo, his mind is driving him crazy.)
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 am

"Bye" Adele waved goodbye from her seated position. Just as Ryo left her sights, Ada remembered her Bertie Botts. She took a bag out, and picked out a coffee flavoured one. Too bad she didn't really like coffee. Ada slowly got up, stretching her legs after sitting for a long time. She made her way back into town, not really sure if her parents would be alright.

Ada found them sitting on a bench, just eating a few sweets. It was better than the last time she found them, both asleep with some sort of orange goo on their clothing. It smelled horrible. When her parents saw her, they waved her over. "Where have you been all this time?" Ada gave a small smile. "Oh, nothing. Just met a new friend."

(Haha..gotta love lying to parents who aren't real)
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum