Goodbyes are always hard - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goodbyes are always hard - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goodbyes are always hard

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbyes are always hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbyes are always hard

Post by Adele Somers Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Ada did notice Ryo's sudden movement closer to her, but she though nothing of it. "We all miss what has been taken unjustly from us. It's worse when it's a person you care about." Ada stayed silent for a moment, building up the strength to talk about her Uncle. "If it makes you feel any better, I lost my Uncle when I was 8 years old. It hurt for a long time."

Ada forced herself to remain in the present, pushing away the bad memories. "The only reason I got over him was because of my family and friends. Well, more family than friends, but still. They're there for you when you need them most." Ada once again put her hand on Ryo's shoulder looking at him in the eye. She placed a comforting smile on her face. It was half for her comfort, and half for Ryo's.

(It's ok. She knows he's a little shaken up, and understands if he's acting a little weird Wink )
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Ryo looked at the ground and nodded at what Adele was saying. It was true, when someone you care about is taken away from you, there was always a tremendous amout of pain that was left behind, in your heart and mind. It was hard to get over what happened. "I'm sorry about your uncle, Ada." he said, as she looked out into the distance. The wind had picked up a little and it ran through his hair, blowing it back slightly. Maybe he should cut it. A little longer and he would look like a girl.

As Ryo continued to look at the horizon he began to think of the vampire pirate song Victorie always sang. He didn't sing it outloud though, like she did. "I don't have a lot of family to depend on for this. My aunt and uncle only give my sister attention, becuase she is the only girl they have left in our family, that's our blood." he said and he smirked, revealing his vampire fangs. "I don't really need them anyways, I have a friend who always cheers me up.." he added, thinking of Sophia now. Ryo looked at Adele in the eye when he felt her hand on his shoulder again. He smiled back and leaned in again, this time not stopping. He was lost in his thoughts.

(I don't know how you want Adele to react to this. Ryo's going in for a kiss, but he's thinking Victorie is there not Adele. Quite a dilema, don't you think Wink )
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

"It's alright" said Ada, appreciating Ryo's sympathy. When Ryo explained about his Aunt and Uncle, she tried to think of something positive to say. "Maybe you're performing your Aunt and Uncle's lack of attention as a sign of not caring about you. They're probably just not thinking straight, and forgetting to..." Ada trailed off.

Ryo seemed to be lost in his thoughts, and not paying attention to Ada. She gave an amused sigh. When Ryo smiled, Ada noticed he had long canines. Eh, probably just a gene he got from his parents. she thought. Then Adele noticed that Ryo was leaning closer up her. She had a suspicion that Ryo wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing, and slowly leaned away, firmly putting her hands on Ryo's shoulders. "Ryo, stop. You don't know what you're doing." Ada said as gently as possible.

(Whew, that took me a while to think up. And I just realized that Ada and Victorie look a tiny bit alike, both having red hair and light eyes. How ironic Razz)

Last edited by Adele Somers on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Ryo had a vacant, blank expression on his face as he leaned in toward Adele. He was thinking about Victorie, about their date, when he first kissed her. Every detail of their meeting and date was playing over and over in his mind,a dn he had no control over his body now. His mind had confused Adele and Victorie, so he thought he was with Victorie not Adele.

wWhen Adele put her hands on his shoulders he came back, the images stopped. His minda wasn't clouded anymore. He blinked a couple of times before his mind recognized what his body was doing. When he found he was too close to Adele he quickly leaned away and lturned his head away from her again. "I - I'm sorry, Adele." he said softly. "I don't know... what happened to me." he added. He felt like he was going to start crying again but he fought back the tears. What the hell were you doing? his mind screamed at him. He shook his head and tried to drown out his yelling subconscience. "I'm sorry." he said again softly.

(Wow, I just noticed that too. No wonder his mind confused them. Smile )
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 pm

"It's alright, Ryo. I understand." In truth, Ada really didn't know why Ryo had tried to kiss her, but she wasn't about to hold it against him. She removed her hands from his shoulders, and leaned forward so she could see Ryo's turned face. "Don't apologize, I don't blame you. I could tell you weren't really paying attention to me anyways." Ada gave a small laugh.

But that still didn't explain why he tried to kiss her. Was he maybe remembering Victorie, and got lost in the memory? Hm. "Ryo, why did you try to kiss me?" There wasn't really a point to beating around the bush. Not in Adele's view anyway.

(Wow...so glad I made a blunt character Razz )
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 pm

"Still, I'm sorry. I - I was..." he traileed off and looked at the ground. Stupid! I'm so stupid! he thought. He couldn't look at Adele anymore. He was kind of embarrassed by what he had just tried to do. No, not kind of, he was embarrassed. He hadn't done that to Victorie, but he did it to Adele. Who he had just met. What was wrong with him?! He felt like he was going to die any moment. But he knew it wouldn't happen.

Ryo turned his head back to look at Adele and he sighed. "I don't know. Honestly." he began. "I was thinking of Victorie, and I - I just don't know." he finished. "I guess I confused you with her." he added quietly, and he lowered his gaze to the ground. He didn't know what to say at this point.

(Awkward moment Razz )
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:23 pm

"Oh." That was all Ada could say. No wonder he looked so embarrassed. Not that she cared, but it did show that Ryo was VERY torn up about losing Victorie. "It was an honest mistake, one that anyone could make. There's no reason to feel bad about it."

In truth, Ada was a little embarrassed herself. She just wasn't the type to blush. Ryo was clearly out of it, too busy remembering Victorie to focus on the present. Not that Ada blamed him. She was his first love, after all. They seem to stick with you no matter what you do.

(The awkward moment when you realize the girl next to you isn't your girlfriend. Oh, and I have to go Sad I have to care for my little bro. )
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

"I can't help it. That wasn't supposed to happen." Or was it? Ryo thought for amoment. But he soon shook his head, and thought to himself, What am I saying? That wasn't supposed to happen... at all. his subconscience fought with him, about what happened, or what almost happened. He didn't know anymore, was it supposed to happen or not? No! he kept telling his mind, but it wouldn't listen.

He felt stupid, for fighting with his mind. Whatever happened he couldn't let it happen again. He wouldn't let it. He rubbed his eyes with both his hands, and her threw himself on the ground, looking up at the sky. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. he told himself repeatedly.

(Haha, it's really awkward after you try to kiss them too.)
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:54 am

"I know you didn't mean for it to happen. I said it before, and I'll say it again; I don't blame you." Ada was trying to make Ryo see that what happened was not his fault. His emotions got the better of him, and he acted purely on impulse. Nope, not his fault at all.

Ryo lay down on the ground, and Ada slid down the rock so that she was leaning against it. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it after a few moments. She decided that silence was the best course of action. She was afraid that anything she would say might make Ryo feel worse. She had a bad habit of screwing things up with her non-filtered mouth.

(Again, sooooo sorry I take a while to reply. I'm stuck on my phone because of traveling *sigh*)
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 am

"Thanks, for not blaming me." Ryo said still looking up at the sky. He felt the wind blowing by his face, and he crossed his arms behind his head. He wasn't paying attention to anything anymore, he was beginning to lose himself in his thoughts again. But before he became completely indulged in his memories, he turned his head to look at Adele, he didn't want what happened before, to be repeated. Yes you do. Don't fight it, you want to kiss her. his mind hissed at him. No I don't! I can't let it happen... he hissed back at his mind. But it wouldn't give up, what can you do to make your thoughts go away, besides die?

Ask her out. You know you want to. his subconscience taunted him. It was as if there was someone else in his mind, telling him what to do, and they were persistent. No I don't. Stop bothering me. he told his mind, and he turned his head away from Adele again. Yes, you do! So do it! his mind kept telling him. Fine! If it'll make you shut up! he thought. His mind had won and now he had to ask her out. But how?

He took a deep breath and turned his head back toward Adele. He sat up, and looked at the horizon for a moment before turning his attention back to her. "A- Adele?" he began. Keep going. You can't back out now. he was told. He sighed. "Would you... like to go out with me?" he finished, unsure of what she would say.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum