I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm

We must post together! ;D Athena and Darius! Though under what circumstances I don't know..
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hope They Serve Firewhiskey in Hell

Post by Darius Flint Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:40 pm

I think we should start with Mariposa. Darius would likely approach her to attempt to seduce her, and it could work for a while, before Darius says something asshole-ish and she kicks him to the curb. That would piss him right off.

@Elijah: Well Athena is currently pissed at Darius, right? He could try to make good with her in his usual way (seduction, manly charm), but when she blows him off, he realizes he is going to have to try something more contrite?
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah, that sounds good to me.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Flint Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 pm

@Alexis: Okay. Do you want to start the thread, or should I?
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Could you?
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Handler Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

I think we should hold off on Kendall and Darius for awhile, because Kendall is not going to be at all forgiving unless he gets his cue from the others.

Perhaps we start building towards the subplot with Piper here? She's still trying to get accepted by that group, so maybe he acts as though he could help her, but he's doing it to have her owe him. Sometime during that, he finds out she's muggleborn and he begins to hold it over her head and manipulate her to do his bidding.
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm

That sounds good. Though, Athena is more than pissed off with Darius. xD I don't think she'd be content if he got on his knees and begged for forgiveness.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Flint Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 pm

@Alexis: Yes, I can. I will work on it today or tomorrow.

@Jackles: Agreed on Kendall. Darius and Piper could meet if she sees him and tries to use him to get into the group, but Darius is just using her back to get her to owe him. Then he thinks of the idea of using Piper as a "look-how-nice-I-am-now-I-take-in-strays" demonstration to the group so they accept him back in? And somewhere in there he finds about about the muggleborn-ness. Thoughts?

@Elijah: Do you think it is worth it to have a thread with Athena/Darius before the reforming of the group? I mean, how much would Athena be willing to put up with from him before she either kicked him or walked away?
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Here it is
i hope you don't mind that i wrote it as if they already knew each other seeing as they are the same age..
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

I like that very much!!

Shall I start a thread?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top