BABYSHAMBLES - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BABYSHAMBLES - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BABYSHAMBLES

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BABYSHAMBLES - Page 2 Empty Re: BABYSHAMBLES

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Okay then, probably an Alexis/Damien thread would suffice for now. At least it's fun to have a family thread. I like those. I think Damien would have been shocked to discover that she's a werewolf, but it's not something that'll make him stay away. He actually enjoys family very much, unless something happens along the way to change that ... As of now, he'd love Alexis.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Okay, then he's the part of the family that still accepts Lex, Yay! Smile Could you start the thread?
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Sure, I'll PM you after I'm done with it.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Damien d'Eath wrote:Mira, enough with the badass, be good to this poor bloke here! haha. Yes, well-meaning, keyword. ^^

I'm already getting jealous for Georgie. Marry me.

Haha I love you already. (:
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I like to plot - yes I do, yes I do, yes I do. You have just won the worst lottery prize you could ever win - my charries. I am so, so sorry. Razz Right, without further delay I'll just chuck out the ones that will amuse the pair of us if they meet Damien.

Ms. Athena Marianne Goyle -- I reckon Athena will be vaguely amused by Damien. She's the self-proclaimed Slytherin Princess (though no one would dare to begrudge her of the title) and is, to put it bluntly, a cold hearted b!tch. She's not completely cold hearted though and she does have a capacity to love - which seems to be her only redeeming factor. If she doesn't like someone she tells them and then she makes sure their little lives are hell. I think if Damien got on her good side she'd treat him like some sort of whipping boy. She'd make him do things for her and she'd either pay him or give him a Chocolate Frog as payment. She's incredibly proficient in the Dark Arts so if he asked her nicely I'm sure she'd help him - or set him up for a fall. She's a Puddlemere United supporter too so I think she would definitely scoff at his Falcons support. I think they could be begrudging friends - or at least, begrudging on her part. I might be wrong but I think Athena would be someone Damien would look up to, or be afraid of like every other male in the world. xD I reckon she'd find him 'cute' though so she would definitely put up with him hanging around.

Mr. Elijah Nathaniel Krum -- Right, you said love/hate in the cbox didn’t you? Eli’s not going to be a happy bunny if Damien is besotted with Mira - not a happy bunny at all. I think he’ll treat Damien with mild contempt though I reckon he’d like him a little bit. Elijah is a jealous, selfish person when it comes to his girls so I don’t think he’d take too kindly to Damien being awestruck by his fiancée. Elijah would probably be Damien’s wing man when it came down to it, though. He’d help him find someone to move his affections onto - if only so he would get Mira out of his head. Eli’s an artist, primarily, before he’s a womanizer. He’d enjoy watching Damien sketch, most definitely, as he loves watching other artists work. He’d probably take to drawing Damien - over-exaggerating his proportions to wind him up. Eventually they’ll get along - I’m sure of it.

Miss. Philippa Annabelle Bennett -- Pippa has evolved. Her app is nigh on useless now I think. She’s pretty much lost her marbles. She likes the colour yellow a little too much and personally, I think she dresses in the dark. It’s such a good thing she’s a Hufflepuff. Pippa is the type of girl to pick out people and decide to be their friend which is why people are more annoyed with her than anything else. She’d definitely latch onto Damien. She’d make his life unintentional hell. She’d love him - for sure - and she’d most definitely be over affectionate. He would have to work very hard to get rid of her. She could drive someone to drink with her incessant happiness. Pippa would most definitely try and sway his opinion on the Dark Arts - completely contradicting Athena. She’s his age - adding to the hilarity - and she would make sure that she popped up everywhere. I think she lives to irritate people. She’d adore him though. I’m sure of it. He would be manhandled, too. He’d be pushed and pulled and she’s squeeze his cheeks and play with his face. Pippa would be his friend, his irritant....the common cold that just won’t shift. The poor, poor guy.

Mr. Sevastian Luka Krum -- Boredom made me pick out Sevvy and make him. He’s Elijah’s third cousin twice removed or something. He’s bright and happy just like Pippa is - woohoo, another Puffer. He’s a Metamorphagus and happens to be rather naive. If Damien feels like taking advantage of that then by all means, feel free. Sevvy needs to wise up a bit. He’s bookish and a little too quiet for his own good. He’s extremely sensitive as well as being broody and self-critical. He’s awfully shy and timid - doesn’t go out of his way to make conversation with people he doesn’t know - but he also has the Krum temper. He will bite back if he’s provoked so that might be something to bring up. I don’t know about these two, though. What d’you reckon?

*exhales* Done!

Last edited by Athena Goyle on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 am

What a plesant surprise for my morning, to find this chunk of ideas waiting for me. Yeah, well, this lottery ... pain is sweet. -_- /cheesy

As of now, Damien is still slightly naive when it comes to Slytherin seniors. He'll take them all, as long as they represent power/coolness/etc. As such, he definitely wants to be on Athena's good side. The main attraction about her for D would be her proficiency in the Dark Arts. He's always excited when it comes to growing in the DA. From what I know, I think, she has something with Kendall? Then D is unlikely to have a weakness for her because of that. Besides, he's currently crazy over Eli's fiancee, haha. D, however, can let himself be used for the DA sake. Power means a lot to him, and nothing gets better than Queen Bee herself! ^^

With Eli ... yes, a strange friendship, for sure. Extremely love/hate because the only reason why they would disagree is Mira. Since Jamie said Mira wouldn't suspect D's affections because it's very sibling-ish on her part and she thinks, also on his part, this could make Eli annoyed since we can make him find out the truth (that D has a crush on her) from somewhere/someone. After the whole fiasco, and when D finally moves on to Georgia, him and Eli can be really good friends I guess, especially D gets depressed about G and that R guy. Lol.

I absolutely adore this Pippa idea. Finally D can take a break from being pesky. He needs a break sometimes from grovelling, lol. I must say I'm more excited over this than anything else. Haha. This could be love/hate too actually. D enjoys the fact that someone is obsessing over him, but she annoys him. Still, he should count her as a friend in time, once he gets used to her.

As to the other Krum, D would hardly be bothered with his presence, since he's a huffle and not coming after him. >< The most I can think of is that something happens, and D taunts him, resulting in Eli biting back at him, along with Sevvy of course. That is, if Sevvy matters to Eli?

So many plots and friends, woohoo. Lemme know what you think then. Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Jamie/Georgie (lol), I love you too. Very Happy
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:08 am

To anyone/everyone who's interested, I've added notes on D's character plots. Add to it or comment on it if you wish. Smile

Oh and with regards to the ex that he needs, don't mind if I get selective because there're some character types that D simply cannot fall for, even if it was in the past.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am

*finally pulls self out of hole in the ground and replies*

It's all lies - or at least, that's what Athena would love to think. She's besotted with Kendall but she's in denial. Oh, how I love her so much. Anyway, I do honestly think that eventually she'd come to like Damien - until then though he'd just be that sweet little cherub that looks at Mira with gooey eyes a little too much. Athena is Mira's friend and Pricilla's - from what I have been reading the latter has gotten around a fair bit; bless her. I think Athena would rib Damien about both though she'd be a tiny bit more sympathetic when it came to Damien's infatuation with Mira; if only to warn him not to make it so obvious that Eli would have cause to take his wand to him. If he stays in favour, the popularity rises and the rumours he doesn't want to have running around disappear sooner rather than later. Athena has her fingers in every pie in the bakehouse so I reckon she'd be the one to go to if he wanted something - though he'd probably come off worse for it. She'd help him out with the DA, most definitely, though at first it would be just to see him struggle with the spells. Then he would be her Padawan and she'd actually teach him like the good Master she is. :3

I reckon Eli would notice. He's an Artist, he notices things. He's also way too possessive over his things for his own good so Damien's feelings towards Mira would not stay his business for long. As soon as he moves onto Georgia good and proper then Eli will be more willing to be Damien's friend. I think right now he'd rather skin him alive, chop him up and stick him in a stew for the House Elves to eat than anything else. He doesn't trust Damien right now - at all. He wouldn't be so wary of him if he actually trusted him but he doesn't so basically, he's Elijah Enemy #4 or something. That's pretty high considering who the first three are. But when Damien finally stops pining, Eli will love him. :3 Cuddles all 'round!

Pip-Pip-Pippaaaaaaaaaa! She's upset currently. She's not a happy little bunny what so ever and I reckon she could use a friend, or at least someone to be melancholy with. Damien can whine about Mira and Pippa can brood, both hugging glasses of Firewhisky to their chests. I think it would be good for Pippa to befriend someone her own age. She's too much like Damien - befriending the older folk. Damien will have no choice as to whether to put up with her or not. Pippa will periodically appear on his doorstep with some sort of pet once she learns how to Apparate and if she likes it there she'll probably never leave. ;D She will make hell look like a holiday for a while until he gets used to her. He'll just have to love her and she'll love him so it'll be love/love with no room to hate because she's too insufferable and too cute to hate. Very Happy He will be his friend and he will have to love her...otherwise she'll huggle him into submission!

Scratch Sev. :3 He'll appear in his own time no doubt. Well, he already has...at the wedding but no matter!

So there was my unnecessary musing. It filled twenty minutes, though. Something in there has to be useful. I think a few threads are in order though! Eli and Damien should keep their distance for a bit I think. They can have their pissing contest at the wedding. ;D
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am

Wow, did I strike the lottery AGAIN?! Smile

I'm torn between a Athena and Pippa for threads. So I thought ... why not do both?! Lol.
Just wondering where exactly ... it seems more likely, of course, than D sees them in school.

Oh, and, Pricilla is Damien's ex now. First and only relationship. Together for a couple of months in 4th year until she got bored of him, and he was bruised from it, especially his ego. Athena would definitely know of it, I think. If she wants, she can definitely torture him about it. I don't know, somehow.

I see the mystery forum. Perhaps Pippa could meet Damien there? Like, coincidentally, of course. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:42 pm

I must interject.. Who are the first three?
And I think it's a very good thing that Mira doesn't notice. It could turn into another Val o.O
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top