BABYSHAMBLES
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BABYSHAMBLES Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BABYSHAMBLES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BABYSHAMBLES Empty BABYSHAMBLES

Post by Damien D'Eath Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:25 pm

APPLICATION

MADD'S TRACKER

Character Aspirations
Development with the Dark Followers
Work at the Ministry after graduation
Be involved with the Death Eaters

BABYSHAMBLES 21
LORCAN D'EATH father
MARISSA KNIGHT mother
ELDER BROTHER canon
ALEXIS D'EATH elder sister
ANTOINETTE D'EATH elder sister
3 YOUNGER SIBLINGS canons

BABYSHAMBLES Nicholas_hoult_004
CECILIA KRUM schoolmate
ELIJAH KRUM slytherin mate
PHILIPPA BENNETT love/hate annoying stalker
PIPER HANDLER slytherin mate
YUMI ZANTE slytherin mate

BABYSHAMBLES 17
ATHENA GOYLE partners in crime, mentor
DARIUS FLINT partners in crime
GEORGIE WHEELBARROW longest friend at Hogwarts
KENDALL ROOKWOOD partners in crime, bromance
MIRA ANDERSON like an elder sister
PHILIPPA BENNETT love/hate annoying stalker
PRICILLA CUFFE former love

BABYSHAMBLES Nicholas_hoult_012_1
BYRON BAGMAN gryffindor annoyance
ELIJAH KRUM fiance of current infatuation

BABYSHAMBLES Nicholas_hoult_006_0
GEORGIE WHEELBARROW future romance
MIRA ANDERSON current infatuation
PRICILLA CUFFE first love
ROXANNE WEASLEY dirty little secret

--------------------------------------------

To make things easier, just let me know what ideas you have, we will discuss them here, and I'll add you accordingly. Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by Damien d'Eath on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am; edited 14 times in total
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

BABYSHAMBLES Empty Re: BABYSHAMBLES

Post by Maximus Morrison Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 am

Before we fill out that very spiffy code I wanted to figure out what the actual relationships were. Because I'm a thinker like that. I have two characters I think you would be interested in:
Mira Anderson - 7th year, Slythirin. Very beautiful and vain, unfriendly, unapproachable, and very protective of Elijah Krum (her fiancée from birth and the designated Slythirin manwhore). If you don't nag on her too much and know how to avoid lighting her terrible temper they could be good friends. I read the app and I think they could actually be quite complmentary if givin the chance.

Geogia Wheelbarrow - 5th year, Slythirin. Adventure seeking and fun loving Georgia could make an amazing friend or lover. I can totally see the two of them being super close despite the difference in personalities. Like a Lily/Snape type of deal. Maybe Damien even likes her (despite his reputation) because she is the one girl he can't get. A want what you can't have type of deal. Maybe just friends with benifits. All I know is I can't have a man as hot as this slip away without some sort of connection.
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:06 am

I love thinkers. Wink
Anyway, I read a little of both apps of yours, and here is what I think.

Seeing that Mira is older, hot and kinda like a badass, Damien will admire her a lot. He likes hanging out with older kids, and if you want, we can have a friendship where D admires her and she enjoys the attention. She'll always see him as a younger brother, kinda. He, however, has a soft spot for her. He knows that even if he likes her, she will never return his affections. He puts her on a pedestal, but they have a fairly good friendship. He confides in her, and struggles in loving her as an elder sister (kinda) and also with his little romantic affection for her.

As for Georgie, since they're in the same year, we can play them as really good friends, and that she was D's first friend at Hogwarts, and it just took off from there. Given their differences, they'll definitely disagree quite a bit. Sometimes he is annoyed with her, but mostly he is protective towards her. I'm not sure if you already have fixed plans for Georgie, but I think the 'want what he can't have thing' works with Mira for D. With Georgie, perhaps something romantic in return, potentially for the future?

Anyhows, D is actually not a player. He is too attached to be able to do that, especially when the girls are older. He has a lot of infatuations, but he never actually acts on them. Flirting, he'll do. More serious, or basically more physical stuffs, he does pull back from. He's not a have-them-and-leave-them person, unlike his father.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I think that's pretty perfect for Mira and Damien. Mira takes any attention given to her graciously and can generally tell who like her. But seeing as she views Damien as a younger brother she probably wouldn't think of him in that way enough to eben suspect. Therefore leading to him reject the idea with no more encouragement. She needs someone to be protective in return. Mira has a lot of enemies (a lot, a lot) it would be interesting to see how he could defend her in some situation down the road.

For Georgie I see a friendship becoming something more. Perhaps G is very attracted to him but thinks there is something between him and Mira so pulls back? When she figures out there is nothing she would deffinately peruse him. How do you think they could play out?
Maximus Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Sounds good so far. So let me run it through again.

Damien and Mira share a very sibling-ish kinda bond. He has had what feels like the longest crush on her, but he also knows that he should never act on it, and that they can never be romantically involved or anything. Because of his soft spot for her, D is protective as much as M acts like an older sister to him. A pretty decent and well-meaning friendship, it seems. Smile

As for Georgie, they've been friends for the longest time, and are extremely comfortable with each other. They have their fair share of good times and fights because of their differences, but D loves her a lot, as a friend. He gets extremely caught up with whenever Mira needs him, and this sometimes causes strains between him and G. In time, though, as his feelings for M moves from infatuation to something more platonic, he has more time and space to start exploring other feelings. He attempts to resist whatever feelings that he has started to realize for G because he treasures their friendship too much. But yes, after which, it would definitely slip into romance. I was thinking, how about G absolutely adores him during the period of time when he adores M instead. G is then always disappointed whenever D chooses M. Later, though, when G starts to move on with some feelings for another boy, D starts to become really jealous and starts to realize what he has not seen all this time. That is, if you've someone to play the other boy during that torturous period for D. That should create a sufficient period of nice problems before their romance gets satisfied.

Like them? Lol. Lemme know. Smile
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:35 pm

I don't mean to intrude on this conversation Smile but, Alexis and her brother must have a thread. There is also Yumi Zante- 6th year, Slytherin. I think she could make a good friend for Damien. I don't know what else she could besides a good friend. She could be pretty close to Damien.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Family will never be intruding. In fact, when I created Damien, I was already looking forward to a family thread. Any idea who plays Anoinette? We could have a thread at the d'Eath residence. -hopeful-

As for Yumi, Slytherins will always be friends to him. Unless he has a personal feud with one. Smile

Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm

That sounds perfect! I shall have a shout out calling for the 'other man'. They should be very good looking and such so D feels more threatened. He should also be a not very nice guy. Perferably Slythie. I'm all for strained love and lots of problems. Let love be as difficult as possible!

Mira.. In a well meaning relationship. Ha. This is a welcome first Smile
Maximus Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Mira, enough with the badass, be good to this poor bloke here! haha. Yes, well-meaning, keyword. ^^

I'm already getting jealous for Georgie. Marry me.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 pm

I don't know who Antoinette is played by and she hasn't been on recently. But Alexis is still always open to the family thread. Just that most of Alexis' family has a problem with her being a werewolf except Annie. Unless you also want to be one of the siblings that accept her for what she is now. And I don't think Damien would have any problems with Yumi. She is pretty nice(mostly only to Slytherins).
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top