Establishing Threads
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Establishing Threads Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Establishing Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Establishing Threads Empty Establishing Threads

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Just want to get Hermione established right now.

FAMILY Threads with family members ESPECIALLY HER CHILDREN are my top priority.

See also Louis' request, because we should have some sort of meet up over the holidays.

MINISTRY WORKERS I don't think Hermione would hang out with you just because. Come up with a reason for her to know you or to meet up with you and you'll have a better chance of me taking you up on it.

ORDER MEMBERS & HOGWARTS TEACHERS Hermione is taking over charms at Hogwarts, so I really want her to have some sort of orientation. She could also help out with restoring some of the minor damage to the castle before the new year.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Establishing Threads Empty Re: Establishing Threads

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmm hugo would be hermione's mom and aurora is hugo's girl so sometime they will have to meet right?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Roxi needs have a thread with her auntie. =D

I imagine it will be fun with Hermione as a teacher.. Roxi is going to have to ensure no rumors of her partying reach Hermione's ears.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 pm

I can't imagine Roxi's got through 15 years without any of the adults in her family figuring her out. Very Happy Really, she'll just have to make sure Hermione doesn't catch her.

Aurora, Hugo and your character are in second year, so it's unlikely this is tru luv. Hugo doesn't have to introduce every girl he holds hands with to his mother. Maybe you should talk to his player about it first, anyway?

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Weasley4 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Just so you know, I've just applied for Rose Weasley. So... if it's accepted, I'd love to Roleplay with you!
Rose Weasley4

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 am

It's only been about a year or two she's been doing anything toooo bad though. I imagine there's rumors but I'd like to think they don't really know quite yet. Her parents have no idea right now. xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Weasley4 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi, I roleplay Rose Weasley, so I could roleplay with you if you like.
Rose Weasley4

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Umm i don't have any family memebers of hers but i do have 2 graduates who need people to talk to..

Delilah knight-walker she is like 23 or something like that..she is married to Steven walkere and has a kid with Clayton stevens her olderst had him before meeting and marrieing Steven. she spends alot of time at home around the kids and no adults so is goign a little insane

Clayton Stevens- has one kid with delilah, another one on the way with his wife cassidy. thinks of delilah as a sister and worries about her though she is afried he will take Dylan away from her (their son) umm spends most of his time with cassidy and needs some friends
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Just had to say this when I saw the Roxi thing. I stalk Roxi, you see. Byron's her best friend, so if we somehow thread in school maybe he might be around. Just saying, you know. ^^ kthxbye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top