Granger Mansion - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Granger Mansion - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Granger Mansion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Granger Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Granger Mansion

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

Hitame had to bite her tongue to keep herself from laughing hysterically at how scared the orphanage people were. She figured this was the perfect time to say what she had always wanted to say to them, and since they couldn't see her it would be so much more funnier. She walked over to the small group of people, who were now huddled together in fear. She went behind them and with help from Naomi she was able to whisper in one of their ears, "We're going to kill you." in the most eerie voice she could muster. Maybe she would get in trouble for saying that later, but she didn't care, she had wanted to say that to them since the moment they walked into the orphanage for the first time.

Hitame has a devious smile on her face, kind of like the one she had when she was all alone in Hogwarts, after Xemnas had been hurt and Sora and Naomi were nowhere to be found. She was seriously having fun with messing with these people, and she could tell Naomi was too. Naomi tugged on the people's jackets and ran a few feet away from them, making sure they could hear her footsteps close to them. Hitame did the same and she let out a scary eerie laugh to scare them even more.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:05 am

Sophia had to bit her tongue from laughing so hard as she heard what Naomi said to them. "Lets just say my mommy shot you in the head."said Sophia in a different. As she flicked her wand at the wall one more time she wrote on the wall. "There's no escaping, me and my daughters WILL get revenge!" as she tried not to laugh. Sophia knew they were asking for trouble, but honestly she really didn't care as long as she protected Hitame and Naomi.

As she heard Mia growl she smiled. "Ooh... lovely, you see my husky gets on humans and she can't wait for a nice tasty meal."said Sophia as she went over towards Mia and petted her let out a cold laugh. As Sophia changed her voice again she walked towards them and started circliing them and spoke th them in the mothers voice. "Hm... shall we torture them first or shall we just kill them my daughters?"Sophia asked Hitame and Naomi as she laughed evilly. As the orphanage guys ran towards the door they tried to pull it open but they couldn't. "There's no escaping, your ours now and there's no escap and no one WILL hear you for there terrified of this place which is perfect."said Sophia smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am

Hitame and Naomi both laughed as evilly as they could. "I say we just kill them." Naomi said darkly, as she laughed, pulling their shirts again. "I say we torture them first. We'll be able to draw more screams from them that way." Hitame said evilly. She meant what she said, she wanted to make them scream and pay for keeping her and Naomi in the conditions they did, while they were in the orphanage. Naomi knew that she meant it, and she was beginning to get worried. She was afraid Hitame would really go through with it, enough to actually kill them. Hitame hadn't really been the same since Xemnas had gotten attacked, she had been getting into more fights and she just acting like someone Naomi didn't know. That had changed when they found out Xemnas was okay, but now she was going back to the way she was.

Hitame smiled evilly as they tried to pull the door open. She walked toward them and laughed. "You might as well just give up. You'll never be able to leave." she laughed. Hitame began to feel that she was going back to how she acting in Hogwarts, and quickly stepped away from the orphanage people. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She couldn't let her mind be clouded by her hatred for them, if she did who knows how far she would try to take it. She bit down on her lip until she split it open and she tasted the blood dripping down into her mouth.

(Wow, Hitame sure is messed up, don't you think?)
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Sophia looked where she heard Hitame and Naomi laughed and laughed as well, but it wasn't her tinkling bell laugh but instead a cold laugh that wasn't like hers. As flasbacks or her being tortured by Felix Barker filled her mind she backed away from the orphanage people shaking her head. "No I can't do this, I can't scoop down to his level."said Sophia to herself. Sophia wouldn't allow herself to be like Barker plus she promised herself she wouldn't. "No we can't do this, we got to let them go but make sure they don't come back here again!"said Sophia softly towards them.

As she looked back at the orphanage people Sophia flicked her wand as the door unlocked itself. "Leave and don't come back, if you do you might not be so lucky next time."said Sophia darkly as she flicked her wand as she appeared in front of the orphange people. "Don't come near or in this house again if you know what's good for you!" Sophia told them darkly as she disappeared once again as the orphanage people nodded. As the orphanage people ran out the door screaming Sophia made herself appear and turned her back into herself as well as her voice. "I promise you two, there NOT ever going to come back here again!"said Sophia softly in her normal voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

When the orphanage people left, Hitame sank down to the floor. She sat there and sighed, "Thank goodness that's over." she said softly. Naomi ran to her side, sat down next to her, and looked at her face. "Hitame why are you bleeding?" she asked her. Hitame stared at her puzzled by her question then remembered she had been biting down on her lip. "Oh, I bit my lip too hard." she said putting her hand to her mouth. Naomi stared at her for a moment, then ran into the kitchen to get a wet paper towel to wipe her mouth with. Naomi ran back and placed the paper towel to Hitame's mouth, gently wiping the blood away. "Naomi, I can do it myself." Hitame said softly, pushing the towel away. "Besides your just making me bleed more." she added. The little drops of blood falling from her lip, turned into a small, steady river of blood. Naomi gave up on the medical help and handed the towel to Hitame. Hitame took the towel and placed it on her lip. The blood slowly stopped flowing and she threw the paper towel away.

Hitame looked at Sophia and nodded. "I hope they won't. I don't want them to ever get close to Naomi, ever again." she said softly. Then she bursted out laughing. "What a day this has been." she said. "This was supposed to be my animagus training, and instead we ended up scaring the orphage people away." she added, still laughing. Even though her lip had stopped bleeding, she felt a sharp pain when she laughed, which caused her to wince and stop laughing quickly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah thank goodness, I was afraid I was going to kill them or something!"said Sophia as she looked away from Hitame and Naomi. Sophia didn't want to turn into something horrible she wouldn't let herself do that. Sophia looked at Hitame's lip and shook her head at Hitame. "I could of healed that for you Hit."said Sophia softly. As she pocketed her wand she looked around her house and chuckled to herself before turning it back to her normal house but putting a charm on it to when and ever the orphanage people came back it will look run down and haunted like. "Well... the house is back to normal what shall we do next?"Sophia asked them softly.

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Don't worry they won't I promise you that."said Sophia softly as her eyes slowly went back from red back to there chocolate brown. Sophia laughed along with Hitame. "Yeah your right, it been a... interesting day."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed at Hitame's comment. "But you have to admit it was rather fun."said Sophia smirking. As she seen Hitame wince cause of her cut on her lip Sophia gotten out her wand. "Here let me heal that for you."said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand at Hitame. "Episkey!"

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 am

Hitame nodded. "Yeah... I thought we were gonna kill them." she said softly. Hitame smiled weakly because of the pain in her lip. "It's alright Soph. I don't really like using magic to heal my wounds." she said. Hitame and Naomi let out a relieved sigh when Sophia turned the house back to normal. "I don't ever want to do that ever again." Naomi said in a serious tone. Hitame nodded in agreement and looked around the house. "Why don't we eat?" Hitame suggested. "That's what we were gonna do before the orphanage people showed up, anyways." she added softly.

Hitame nodded and smiled. "Good." she said softly. Naomi laughed. "You can say that again." she said. Hitame laughed weakly and looked down at the floor. "Yeah, I guess it was really fun." Hitame laughed. Even though Hitame didn't like to use magic to heal her wounds, she let Sophia's spell make contact with her. She felt her cut heal quickly and she sighed. "Thanks Soph." she said softly. "That feels much better." she added, laughing softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 am

Sophia looked at them and nodded. "But we didn't, as much as I kindof wanted to I couldn't bring myself to do that!"said Sophia softly. "Not after all the pain and torturing I been through the years I just couldn't."said Sophia looking away. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I never want to that that again either for as long as I live."said Sophia seriously. "Yeah lets eat, I'm about to strave after what we did."said Sophia softly as she lead the way towards the dining room. "Hopefully this will be the end of our interesting day."said Sophia softly as walked into the dining room.

As Hitame thanked her she nodded. "Your welcome Hit, I know you don't like using magic to heal hounds but I couldn't stand to see you hurt."said Sophia smilply as she took a seat at the table. "Sorry I didn't mean to read your mind again it just came to me."said Sophia softly. As she grabbed a sandwhich she put it on her plate and waited for Hitame and Naomi to grab theres so they could eat. "So after we eat you two want to go swimming or something?"Sophia asked them.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Hitame nodded and Naomi looked down to the floor. "I wanted to kill them." she said softly. "But I didn't want to go back to my ways, like I was in Hogwarts after Xem's accident." she added even softer. Naomi looked at her and sighed. "Guess we weren't a very good family last year..." she said. "No, it wasn't your fault." Hitame said. Hiitame and Naomi's stomache gave off a small, low growl, and both of them blushed a little. "Guess we're hungry too." Hitame laughed. Hitame and Naomi followed Sophia to the dining room. "I think it will be. Unless the orphanage people are stupid enough to come back." Hitame said softly.

Hitame smiled and laughed. "It's alright Soph. I guess if it hurts too much it's better to use magic." she said. "It's just that since I can't use magic outside of Hogwarts, I've gotten used to letting my injuries heal on their own. One time that was a bad idea though." she laughed. "Oh you mean when you got that cut on your leg, and no one took care of it, and it got infected." Naomi said. "Yeah, remember I got a huge fever and everything and no one even paid attention to me." Hitame responded. "I could've died, and no one would have noticed." she added, shrugging. As they talked Hitame and Naomi grabbed a sandwich and placed them on their plate. "Yeah, let's go swimming." both of them said. "I love to swim. I did it in the Great Lake at Hogwarts all the time. Naomi mostly just sat on the edge with her feet in the water, drawing the scenery... and anime characters." Hitame said. Naomi nodded and looked around the room. "Want to see my newest drawings?" Naomi asked Hitame and Sophia.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "But it's a good thing you didn't though Hit, that's means your different then what you used to be."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Naomi and shook her head. "No that doesn't mean yall weren't a very good family, it just means yall had yall mistakes just like very family has."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled as she heard Hitame's and Naomi's stomach growl. "I would say you two are hungry."said Sophia chuckling once again. "If they were smart they learned there lesson the first time."said Sophia softly as she took a bite of her sandwhich. "I doubt they will come back though, they looked pretty scared out of there wits."said Sophia.

Sophia nodded. "Well... if it's a small cut or something I can heal the muggle way I do it for Iwas rasied to do thing the muggle way seeing how I'm a half-blood."said Sophia softly. "Well... if you ever need me to heal something for me all you got to do is ask me I'll be happy to help you."said Sophia. Sophia chuckled and smiled when they both said they wanted to go swimming. "Ok swimming it is then."said Sophia softly. As Naomi asked if she wanted to seeing her newest drawing she nodded. "Of course I do Naomi, I'll let you two on alittle secret of mine I draw to if you two want to see my drawings I'll show them to you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top