Granger Mansion - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Granger Mansion - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Granger Mansion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Granger Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Granger Mansion

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 am

Hitame nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess so." she said softly. "I know we'll be better taken care of here than in an orphanage." she added. "I'm fine, Soph." Naomi said said softly, and leaned down on the sofa slightly. Hitame knew something was wrong with Naomi and she didn't want to say anything about it. To not worry Hitame anymore than she already was about her. Her and Naomi's eyes met for a moment and something flickered in her sister's eyes, that made her understand that she didn't want her to do anything that might make Sophia notice something was wrong with her. Hitame smiled and sighed.

Hitame nodded. "Right." she said softly, and she closed her eyes again, picturing the wolf pup again, this time she paid attention to the colors of it. It was gray on the top and white all along the bottom. Hitame smiled slightly. She opened her eyes again and nodded. "I hope I can get it soon." she said a somewhat more happily. She looked at Sophia a little confused. "Semi transformation?" she asked tilting her head a little. Naomi did the same, since she didn't know what Sophia was talking about so much.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

For some unknown reason Sophia was starting to get somewhat angry and upset with the way Hitame was acting towards her. It was like sh really didn't want to be here or she was only there for she didn't want to go back to the orphange. Trying to keep her cool so her eyes wouldn't change colors on them but she didn't hold herself back as a pciture of her and Andrian exploded. "Oh crap!"Sophia thought to herself as she gotten out her wand and repaired the picture. Sophia looked at them and nodded. "Yeah you'll be more safer here, I promise you that."said Sophia.

Sophia looked back at Naomi and knew something was wrong with her but she shook it off minding her own business as her eyes had alittle bit of red in them but not enough for them to see. "You'll be able to get it, the more you pratice the more you'll get it."said Sophia. Sophia looked at Hitame and held back a laugh and nodded. "Yup that's a beginners transformation, now lets see if you can go back to your normal self just picture your normal self in your head."said Sophia. "I bet that was quite painful to you wasn't?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 am

Hitame flinched a little as the picture broke. She relaxed herself quickly though and looked at Sophia taking out her wand. She watched her quietly as she fixed the picture, and let out a quick huff, shaking her head. There was something that told her that Sophia was mad or something but she didn't really get why, and she wasn't even sure if Sophia was even mad. Naomi let out a small cough, and Hitame looked at her in worry, even though she knew it was only a cold or something that wasn't going to kill her or anything. But this was worse than any cold Naomi had before.

As Sophia said to picture herself in her normal form, Hitame nodded and closed her eyes again. She pictured herself as she would normally be and she opened her eyes again. She felt a sharp pain run through her and she winced slightly. She looked at Sophia and managed a smile in the mids of her pain. "Yeah, it did hurt alot." she said softly. She looked over at Naomi, and they smiled at each other, and Hitame looked at Sophia. "Hey Soph, can we finally sort out the conflict of talking to animals between me and Naomi?" she asked her softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah sure, if that's what you wish."said Sophia softly as she turned into her wolf animagus as she looked at Hitame. "Hello."said Sophia to her not knowing if she could hear her or not. To people who couldn't speak to animals it would come out as a normal dog bark but if she could really talk to animals she could understand her. As she Mia came towards her she asked if she could get some water. "Go ask Hit, maybe she can get you some."Sophia told Mia as Mia went towards Hitame and sat in front of her. "Can you get me some water please?"Mia asked her as she tiled her head in asking manner. "Do you understand us Hitame or Naomi?" Sophia asked them softly.

Sophia stayed in her form to slove this conflict Hitame and Naomi been having about the ability to speak to animals. Even if Sophia was human when she was an animagus she was all animal and she couldn't talk to others unless they were either one in a animagus form or two they could talk to animals. Sophia laid down and looked from Hitame to Naomi and let out a bark like laugh. Sophia loved being in her wolf form for her hearing and sight was awesome maybe a bit better then her vampire hearing. As she seen Mimi her house elf come in she barked at her. "Mimi can you make us some breakfast please and thankyou."said Sophia softly as Mimi nodded. "Yes Mistress Sophia."said Mimi bowing as she went to the kitchen. "Don't ask me how she understands me but she does."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 am

Hitame smiled. "Thanks Soph." she said, and she gestured for Naomi to come toward her and listen to see if she could understand Sophia. Naomi stared at Sophia blankly, she obviously couldn't tell what Sophia had said. Hitame smiled and said, "Hello." in response to Sophia's bark. Hitame looked at Mia as she sat in front of her and asked for water. She leaned forward and scratched Mia under her chin. "Sure thing Mia." she said. She looked back at Sophia and smiled. "I can understand you Soph." she said, still scratching Mia under her chin. "Aw, I can't." Naomi said softly, and sadly. "Don't worry Naomi, I'm sure you you gained some other ability." Hitame said. Naomi shrugged and walked back to the sofa.

Hitame watched Sophia's house elf walk in and listened quietly as Sophia talked to Mimi. "I won't question it, believe me." Hitame laughed. She remembered that Mia had asked her for water and she looked down at the husky. "Be right back." she said, before turning around and running into the kitchen. She got some water for Mia and walked back into the living room. "Here you go Mia." she said, placing the water in front of Mia. She petted Mia's head and looked back at Sophia. "What do we do now, Soph?" she asked.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 am

"Thankyou Hitame."said Mia as she took a drink of her water as Sophia told back to her normal self and smiled. "Well... seems like Hitame has the ability to speak to aniamls but don't worry Naomi I'm sure you'll find a great ability!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Ok... so Mimi is making us some breakfast, I'll say we work on this later and we'll take a little swim how does that sound?"Sophia asked them smiling. As she heard Mia look up from her water dish and growl. "What is it Mia girl?"Sophia asked her softly as she bent down and petted her. "Someone here that isn't suppose to be here, you three stay behind me."Mia replied as she went back to growling.

Sophia looked at Hitame and Naomi with worry in her eyes. "I wonder who's here that isn't suppose to be here."said whispered towards them. "It looks like those people from the Orphanage."said Sophia softly as she peered through the windows. "How in the hell did they know you two were here unless they followed us."said Sophia. "I bet they followed us, crazy stockers they are!"Sophia replied angrily as her eyes turned red. "I don't care, you two aren't going back to that horrible place!"said Sophia as she heard Mia still growling. "Shall I attack them?"Mia asked them as she started baring her teeth at the stangers about to enter her mistress house. "If they try taking them Mia, you may indeed attack."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm

"Your welcome Mia." Hitame said to the husky, still petting her head. Naomi nodded and smiled. "I hope I will. But if I don't it won't bother me. There was always something about Hitame that was different from everyone, I bet she got other abilities that I - or Sora and Xem - didn't get either." Naomi said softly but happily. Hitame nodded. "That sounds awesome." Hitame said, and Naomi nodded happily. Hitame stiffened and Naomi looked around frantically when Mia began to growl. Hitame felt a chill run through her as Sophia looked out the window.

"The orphanage people?!" Hitame asked confused and angry. "But they aren't supposed to know we were even supposed to go back to the orphanage, unless..." Hitame trailed off as the answered dawned upon her. "Raynus told them!" she said angrily. "He's the only one who could have told them!" she began to raise her voice. "I don't want to go back to the orphanage. I don't like it there!" Naomi said, as tears began to flow down from her eyes. "No Naomi. We won't be going back, I promise." Hitame hugged her as she said this. As Mia asked if she could attack them, Hitame frowned slightly. "Soph, if Mia attack's them, they'll be able to put her down. They know how to twist things in their favor, so that they'll get the results they want." she said softly. "They'll say that Mia attacked them for no reason. That she was rabid..." Naomi said between sobs.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Sophia looked at Naomi and shook her head. "Don't worry your not going back to the Orphanage not on my watch."said Sophia as she gotten out her wand. "I'll make sure they won't come back here again!"said Sophia smirking. As she gotten out her wand she pointed it at the house making it looked run down and creepy looking. "Now let them enter the house, don't worry I got us covered."said Sophia winking as she waved her wand at Hitame and Naomi hoping to make them disappear as welll as herself and Mia and Mimi. "Now for the finishing touch, changing our voices."said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand at herself and them.

"You two do know where this is going don't you?"Sophia asked them softky hoping they will catch on to her prank. Sophia knew that the house on the outside looked already creepy but to make it even more creepier and add there voices in a different form and make alot of noise would sure scare these people away. "I have a feeling this is going to be fun."said Sophia laughing. Sophia was already having fun with this, and they haven't entered the house yet. "Ok... there about to enter the house, make as much noise as you can and walk pass them as much as you can to scare them off."Sophia whipsered to them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Hitame smirked, already catching onto what Sophia had in mind of doing to the Orphanage people. Naomi looked at the two of them back and forth, a little more confused. Although she wasn't going to admit it, so she smirked as well. After they all disappeared, Naomi let out a relieved laugh, she finally caught on. Hitame looked in the direction where the invisible Naomi stood, and she let out a small laugh. "Finally got it, have you?" she asked her, in the changed voice she now had. "Yup. I got it." Naomi said softly, in a somewhat similar voice to Hitame's.

"Of course we know, Soph." Hitame replied, and Naomi giggled in reply. "I've alway wanted to do something like this to those people." Naomi said deviously. "So have I." Hitame said in agreement with her sister. Hitame and Naomi walked toward the door, and Hitame grabbed onto the door knob. "I'm going to 'open' the door for them." she said, laughing, and Naomi said, "And I'll 'greet' them." Hitame laughed and pulled the door to the now eerie house open. Naomi began to speak in what she thought was a scary voice.

(Soph, you can choose what Naomi said if you want. After all she is an NPC)
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 am

Sophia smirked as Hitame opened the door and Noami greeted them in a creepy scary voice. As Sophia apperated to the stairs she walked down the stairs making as much noise as she could as she seen the orphanage people look at the stairs frightened out of there wits. As Naomi went over towards the blinds she closed them and then looked the doors and then walked pass a guy sending him a chill down his spine. "Dude, I think I heard about this place the father killed his wife and daughter in this house and till this day if a men enters this house they seek revenge on them!"said one of the orphanage guys afraid. As Sophia pulled a chair back she gotten out her wand and wrote on the wall. "Good luck making it out alive, if we don't get you my husband will!"

Sophia was having alot of fun doing this, she was sure Hitame and Namoi were having as fun with this as well. Sophia was sure it wouldn't be long until they were out of here and they never step foot near or in this house again. After they left Sophia was going to charm the house to when they seen it looked creepy and runned down. Sophia was down right evil at times when she needed to be, and now was a time that she needed to be. "Lets get out of here before they show up and kill us!"said one of the orphanage people as he looked at the wall frightened.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top