Rain - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 24 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Robert was in the midst of breakfast when his fork fell from his hand, clattering to his plate. "Khaat's back," he said softly, distracted.

"Yes, and she is happier than I've felt from her in a long, long time," Kate agreed. Robert got up and went to the living room doors that led out to the balcony and the path to the beach.

"They're on the beach," he replied, "taking a walk on the sand in their barefeet. He's making her laugh. She is happy. It looks good. She looks more relaxed than she has since we got her back from Felix Barker. He's treated her like a queen, by the looks of it. Angus or Jess, would one of you make a shrimp curry for lunch? With some proper sticky rice? It's Michael's favorite."

"Actually, Michael's recipe is in Khaat's cookbook, Angus," Kate smiled. "He taught it to her. It requires you to add some edamame to it. And, there is a lovely recipe for a bananas foster that he likes too. But can either of you flambe?"

"I can always catch things on fire, Kate," Angus laughed. "That is not a problem in the least. I presume you want me to leave the house while I'm at it?"

"Preferably," Robert said. "Maybe the bananas foster is not a good thing."

"I can do it," Angus said. "Its just been a long time. What do you think, Jess? Can we managed a curry and some bananas foster without burning the whole villa down?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " yes I think we could both pull that off " she said catching the same pice of food that dakota had droped earlier " hey miss stop that " she said this time placing it on a side plate she thought about the recipy book and smiled. Once she finished she took the two bowls and empty sippy cups threw to the kitchen while jackplaced each girl in the playpen in the living room for now.

Jess looked at the recipy in the book and looekd at Angus " looks simple" she then placed all curry sauce ingredients, except the lime leaves , together in a food processor to combine. she then pour sauce into a wok on the stove. then Added the kaffir lime leaves and turn heat up to medium-high.she then Stirred it occasionally. When the sauce reached boilling point she turned down and sdd the pineapple chunks, cherry tomatoes, and shrimp slowly stirring to mix once the shrimp turn pink and look plump. She remove it from heat and cover with a lid to keep warm.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 pm

When Khaat and Michael came in from the beach, they were laughing so hard that they could hardly catch their breath, either of them.

"Oh, we do apologize," MIchael said, trying to stop laughing. "Really we are. But we had such a delightful time that we are a good deal later than we had planned.

"You're allowed," Brian said. "But what's so funny?"

"Michael was telling me a story about a case he did one time that he bungled up rather badly," Khaat said. "It was hilarious."

"Are either of you hungry?" Angus asked.

"No, we're fine," Khaat said.

"Tea," MIchael said. "Is there any tea left?"

"Certainly," Angus said. "Tea for you too, Khaat?"

"Yes, please," she said. Brian got up and went over to her. He looked into her face. "Michael does a good glamour spell, but its nothing like the real thing," he said softly. He kissed her slowly. "Good morning."

"Good morning," she smiled. "Brian..." She took his hand and laid it on her stomach. His eyes grew wide and he broke into a wide smile, utterly delighted.

"My..babies," he said softly, "Khaat...how long...."

"Just this morning,"

"You feel alright?"

"I'm fine," she said.

"If you have news, don't hold out," Robert said. "Share."

"My babies. They're kicking," Brian beamed proudly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Jess looked up from sturing the pot and moved to Khaat " I was wondering when they would thats great Khaat " she said smiling as she walked over to her " their going to do that a lot " she said " you know if you play music to them they can hear it " she said softly as she sat down to drink a cup of coffee she'd brought with her next to jack.

"ow yeah I did that with the twins it use to send them to sleep " he said and chuckled knowing just how Brian felt being a proud father himself. He wrapped his arm around Jess again and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"You know, we have to start making another nursery," Brian said. Khaat looked at him blankly. She hadn't thought about that whatsoever. "We can't put two more in that nursery, Babe. We'll do it however you want. Money no object. I'm sure that Jack has not forgotten how to put a crib together. We'll have to have two more, more clothes...."

She sat down and looked at Jess feeling overwhelmed. It was beginning to dawn on her that she would have 4 in diapers all at once. "And lots of diapers," she sighed.

"Hey," Brian said. "We wanted a big house full of kids. We're going to do it. And I can't wait. You and Jess decide how you want to do all this and I'll do it."

"Just like that?" she asked. With Abbey she had done the nursery alone. Now she had more help than she knew what to do with.

"Just like that. We'll get all these big guys to paint, wallpaper, put furniture together, lay carpet, any of it," Brian said. "You and Jess decide just what you want done."

"I hadn't thought about needing a second nursery, Jess," she said, looking at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Jess looked at her and tok her hand " yes you will dakota and Abby are older they will want there space , but is ok jack and I will help we're not going to leave you , we'll help and ddecorate Jacls's a dab hand at the paint brush and he decorated our twins nursary" she said seing the nod of Jack .#

Jack nodded " anytime Khaat " he said and moved to Jess's side " don't worry you'll love it, I know you will , lets say its our gift to the babies " he said and smiled at them both and jes who nodded she agreed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"Thank you," she said, relieved.

"If you're going to come back and start stewing," Michael reprimanded her, "I"m going to just take you back to Venice."

"Promise?" she smiled at him. He laughed.

"I say we all go down to the beach and make use of it," Brian said. "The girls are ready to go. So Lets all go."

"Excellent idea," Michael said. "What about the rest of you?"

"We'll go," Robert said.

"So will I," Kieran said.

"So go change, you lot. I'll watch the kiddies" Michael said.

Brian took Khaat upstairs to change, and the rest of them followed, which Michael decided to just keep an eye on the girls until the rest of them were changed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Jess chuckled and tranfigured her outfit into her swimsuit and smiled at her " Im always ready " she said and chuckled loking at Jack who roled his eyes and dove up to change again " he can never resist a swim in the ocean " she said and walked back quickly to sturr the curry again and then turning it down on to low " can't have it burning " she said and walked back as jack waslke down with two beach towels and a grin as he wore blue flowery shorts much to jess's amusment " your wearing those old things?" she asked.

Jack chuckled and looked at his shorts and chuckled " whats wrong with them ?" he asked seeing jess's face.

" there baggy and fl;owery you look like your wearing a flower shop she said and chuckled at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 9:02 pm

It didn't take long for everyone to change, and when they came back down and looked at Jack's trunks, they all burst out laughing.

"They're good in Hawaii, Lad," Michael said. "Not so good here." He drew lazy circles in the air with his wand. "I really could help you get rid of those." Khaat shut her eyes, quite positive what Michael meant by helping him get rid of them. She didn't want to see Michael just disapparate them right off him. The visual just wasn't pretty.

"Michael," Khaat said. "You must behave."

"I haven't done anything," Michael said. "Yet."

"Keep it that way. Go change into your shorts. I'm betting that even pregnant I can outswim you."

"You cannot."

"Can so."

"50 sickles says I beat you."

"You're on," she said. He went upstairs to change. She looked at Jack. "You're welcome. I didn't want him to follow through on his plans. I dont' know if he would have or not, but I didn't want to give him the chance."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Jess laughed out loud at Michaels threat to rid of jacks trunks , jack slunk off and chuckled " yeah the only person i'd ant to see mem in my birthday suit is jessica " he said and quickly changed into a sedate pair of trunks much to Jess's delight " ow much beter jack " she said and moved to his side kissing him a little while they waited for the others to appear.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top