Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:20 am

Jess filled her mug and sat back her legs up against her chest as she sat waiting for her mind to stop spinning with thoughts , he was safe but was he her jack still or some monster that she had seen that night. She looked at Kate as she told her it would be alright and nodded with a sigh as she drank.

Jack tipped his head upward feeling the warm water run down his face washing away the dirt and his tears. Right at this moment all he wanted was to be a normal person and be with jess if she'd take him back. standing he turned off the water and stood loking at himself in the mirror he saw a red scar on his chest and touched it a flash of jess firing on him and hitting him in the chest flashed and he sighed knowing it was a mark he would keep to forever remind him of what he had been. moving out he slipped on a simple pair of jeans and a tee shirt along with a pair of shoes and then sat on his bed waiting to see what would happen next ,
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 am

Robert showered off all the blood. He had not left Jack to get rid of the mangled pieces of the man he had murdered. Robert had taken care of every trace of it himself and had taken any worthwhile personal effects from him and had sent them to Paris. When he changed, he simply put on a pair of jeans and a blue and white cotton shirt.

"Robert," Kate said. "talk to me. Who'd he kill?"

"His name was Brennan. Brennan Kerr. Paris said he leaves behind a wife and two children--a three year old son and a 6 month old daughter. He was 22. He clearly was working for Gelding. I sent word to his widow through my assistant at the ministry."

"Was there nothing you could do?"

"No," Robert said quietly.

"Was it just as before?"

"Yes."

"What will you do now?"

"That depends on Jack. He appears genuinely remorseful. I will have to return to the farm today. I dont' have a potions lab here. I have no choice. I can come back when I have what I need. Kate, can you take care of Khaat?"

"Khaat? Is there something I need to know?"

"I've learned her mind, Kate. Better than I ever have. This will bring Remus forward for her. And her own fear that she is growing werewolves inside her. Rob's potion does not make a voluntary termination possible. If she gets it into her mind that she would terminate the pregnancy, the only way for her to do it is by terminating herself. Do not let her do that. It is not what Remus would ever want for her. Tell Brian to keep her close to him today. When I get time, I will educate the boy. He hasn't been through this with her. We have. Maybe Jess would be good for her. She's dealt with the same fear. Khaat has dealt with it, but not in looking at having multiple children. And not in having children that were not of her choosing."

"You dont' think she's talked to Brian?"

"Oh, endlessly. He would love her no matter what she gave birth to, even if it were four legged and hairy. He loves her just ridiculously," Robert laughed. He kissed Kate softly. "Like I love you."

"Then she'll be fine," Kate smiled. "Do I smell bacon?"

"Ham. Angus is cooking. He needs to be busy again. And I need coffee. Do I smell French Roast?"

"You do," Kate laughed. "Khaat's been busy at it again, I can tell. Come on. I'll get you some." They walked back downstairs together. "Jess," Kate said. "Go see Jack. Tell him to come down for breakfast. Staying upstairs and brooding about it will do him no good. It wasn't him. It was the curse. He has much to learn. Its time he started with learning that his human side still needs fed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:56 am

Jess looked at Robert for a moment she stood frozen to the spot but then walked up to her room she pushed open the door and let it swing seing him sat on the bed his head down and his shoulders slumped. Hearing her he stood up and faced her. Still she did not move her fist balling as he walked closer to her the closer he came the more she thought about his stupidaty at what he had done . soon he was stood in front of her. With a wide turn she swung her fist hitting him across his jaw and sending him to the floor at her feet. " breakfast" was all she said and turned walking back out.

Jack felt the puntch finding now he went down quickly feeling now his cheek cut and his lip swelling as he lay on the ground. He wiped his mouth and stood back up knowing she was right to do what she did. Slowly he moved down to the main room he said nothing not even, looking at their faces as he moved to sit at the table not a word spoken.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:17 am

Khaat looked at Jack. He had learned his lesson. She knew the remorse. She saw the new marks on his face. Jess. Jess was outraged because Jack had put Jess and their children at life threatening risk for heaven only knew how long. Not to mention Khaat's children and all of her family.

"Jack," she said to him, treating him as if nothing had happened. She remembered what brought Remus out of his 'funk' the quickest was to be brought back to the here and now and not looking at what he might have done differently. "Would you do me a favor? Would you and Steve take care of the stables this morning?"

Brian resisted a slight urge to smile. Khaat was very wise when it came to this. She was allowing him to regain his dignity by immediately showing her trust in him and that he still had place and purpose here. Besides that, she also knew that perhaps he needed to work off some frustrations in his mind. Sometimes some good hard physical work helped to clear out the cobwebs and the confusion and set things right again. And Jess looked like she needed just a wee bit of distance from Jack for a little bit.

"Breakfast is served," Angus said, floating plates out to the table. "Eat up! There's plenty. The scones are made with fresh strawberries."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:46 am

Jack glanced at Khaat but on making eyes contact looked down again and nodded " sure" he said softly he loked at where Jess now stood but said nothing . with a deep sigh he left for the stables steven following behind him.

Jess did not look at him she knew if she did she would ether burst in to tears or hit him again harder. she heard him leave and sat down in a chair and breathed hard till she calmbed down. She looked at Khaat hoping she could see her question in her mind of where she should go from here, she loved Jack still but could not bear to know he could hurt her or her freinds and there kids. " I'll do some apricot scones for lunch" she said and stood up moving to the kitchen she paused loking down at Khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:42 pm

"Look," Khaat said, "It doesn't take seers powers to know what you want to know, Jess. If I were you, I'd go get it over with. Go say your piece and then tell him you want him to get his shit together. I know and you know you don't want to lose him. I saw you last night. So, go deliver your ultimatum and then come back and work on your scones after that. You won't feel better until you do."

"Wise advice, my dear," Robert said. He got up and kissed her. "I'll be back soon. Take care of yourself today while I'm gone. Brian, don't let her be stupid today. She's got Remus in her head today."

"I know it," Brian said. "Don't worry. She's not leaving my sight."

"I"m not?" Khaat frowned.

"No."

"Excuse me," Angus said. "I hear a pair of little girls who are pretty ticky that they think they're not getting any breakfast." He got up and went upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and nodded " thank you Khaat " she said and aperated down to the stables where jack was stacking bales of hay against a wall the sight of him shirtless made her for a moment forget why she was there but she quickly brought her self back to reality. " jack" she said and saw him turn to face her. " Jack what you did last night was terible , you atacked khaat and her unborn children with out any thought of your own children" she shouted at him walking towards him " you were a selfish, self centered beast and if you continue down this road you won't come near me or the children " she paused as she looekd at him again deep in his eyes " get your act together or I will divorce you jack black heart , its down to you be a man who will be loved by his family or a beast with out a family hunted for the rest of his life" she said quickly she turned and headed back to the main house .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Khaat had known what Jess would say, and by the look on her father's face, he already had a good idea as well.

"I really can't put this off." he told Khaat. "Brian, run your crew. Thats important today." Khaat understood what her father was saying. Robert didn't want the whole thing coming apart because of the strain Jack's behaviors last night were putting on things. He was ordering Brian to hold things together. In reality, Brian could only do so much. It depended on whether people would respond to his authority.

"Jess," Robert said, "You've said your piece. Make an effort to put the past behind you. He doesn't like who he was last night. He is learning. Now I have to do my part. He'll be better off busy today rather than living in his own head. So will you. I'll be back." He apparated out.

Khaat went upstairs, taking her coffee with her.

"I think I will go talk to her," Brian said. "She's got to get her mind out of the past." He went upstairs and found her sitting alone, wiping a couple of tears from her eyes. "Talk to me," he told her softly. That began a long, deep conversation.

Angus and Kate took over fixing breakfast for the girls and Kate started to try to feed them both while Angus began cleaning up the breakfast dishes. He knew Jess wanted to make scones. He was fine with that, but he knew he could keep himself busy by doing the dishes.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Jess loked back at the stable and nodded " I agree " she said and moved to make the scones. she also found her self making bread and hitting it hard as she mixed the dough.

Jack had not managed to say one word as jes blew up at him then left he turned around and kicked a bale realizing he had been a fool and was on the verge of losing it all because of that fact. He turned around and picked up the next bale placing it down he continued till all were staked and done
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Brian left Khaat sleeping. He did not tell anyone that he had portkeyed to England to consult with Robert. He had come back with a potion and a spell and had used it to help her feel better. Now she slept. She was less stressed--part of her father's remedy. Part of the potion. Robert was gathering what he needed and using a powerful pack spell to bring a potions lab to Colorado. It would take awhile.

Brian came downstairs alone. "Angus, clear a room for Robert in the basement. Or make one. He needs a potions lab. And conjure a secure door. We don't want it being easy to get into or out of. Either one."

"Right away," he said, going downstairs.

"Khaat's sleeping," Brian told Jess. "She found some spotting this morning. It scared her. She wasn't sure she wanted to take the chance of having werewolf children, and then the spotting made her regret that. Robert has been expecting it, though, for some reason. He's stopped it. Says she'll be fine. Jess, I know you have your own stress right now, but Khaat knows that the twins double the chances that one of them will be a werewolf. She can't get past the terror of perhaps bringing in a child who would have to live with the curse their entire life. When she wakes up, would you talk to her? Those are my children--Rob or not. We're having these babies. I'm not going to let her fear put her in this sort of danger. Its completely unnecessary. Abbey is a perfectly normal animagus. There is as much chance that they won't be under the curse. Its an even shot. I'm not going to let her do this. I refuse to lose her or the babies either one.

"I always said I wasn't ever going to fall in love," he continued. "But now that its here, I do not want anything to take that away. I'll fight for that. I'll fight for her and for my children. No matter what."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top