Me and you togeather - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Me and you togeather  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Me and you togeather

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and you togeather  - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and you togeather

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Victoria's shoes turned blue when You said he didn't want to jump in because they didn't have the right clothes. "who cares about clothes we can trandfiguer them so they are the right clothes." she said a little sadness in her eyes. "Please!?"she begged giving him the puppy dog face. "it'll be fun." she could tell he wanted to but was probably just saying no so she wouldn't get sick or something. "Pretty Please?" she put her hand on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Ryo sighed thinking of what to do. She seemed like she really wanted to jump in the water. He sighed again, and kissed her back.

He finally gave in and nodded. "Okay, we can go." he said, smiling. He wasn't sure if this was the right decision, but he was willing to do it anyways.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 pm

"yay," Victorie said smiling as she hugged him. Her Shoes changed color once again to yellow with pink poke-a-dots. She pulled him towards the water smiling at him and giggling. "this is going to be so fun," she said trying not to giggle. she stopped and pulled off her shoes then took out her wand and pointed it at Ryo and transformed his clothes into swimming trunks then she did the same with her clothes on hers transformed into a bikini. the bikini was Yellow with white poke-a-dots. She smiled at him then hugged him. "you look good," she whispered in his ear.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Ryo laughed softly as she giggled. He walked to the edge of the water with Victorie, smiling.

When his clothes changed into swim trunks, he was caught off guard. He had been staring at the water. He hugged Victorie back and whispered "You look good too." she didn't just look good to him, she looked hot.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

"Thank You," Victorie said smiling at him. "On Three?" she asked smiling at him the out at the water. "one?" she looked back at him then backed up a little. "two." she began to run towards the water and as she was in the air she said "Three!" quickly she held her breath as she fell into the cold water. resurfacing she pushed her hair out of her face. she looked up a Ryo a big smile on her face. her lips where turning blue but she wasn't going to get out.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Ryo laughed as he watched Victorie jumped into the water. He hadn't been paying attention and was just watching the water that he didn't notice she had started counting. "Oops, guess I'm late." he laughed, walking back a few paces. He looked at Victorie and smiled. He ran to the edge of the water, and jumped in, making a medium-sized splash that wet the near-by people. He resurfaced and shook his head, trying to get the water out of his ears. He looked at the students around them and laughed, hearing their angered arguments. He laughed at their conversations and looked back at Victorie. Now he thought he had made the right choice with jumping into the water. He went under the water again and swam near her. He resurfaced behind her and pulled her down under with him. He felt a small smile form on his face as he pulled her down.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 pm

"yeah your late," Victorian yelled as he jumped in. the splashing of the clod water made her scream for a second. she giggled some more as the students that had chosen to stand close to the water because angry. she looked back over towards where Ryo had been but now he was gone. Startled when he came up behind her she was surprised then pulled under. once under water she turned around to face Ryo her red hair making a dark bloody color halo around her as she floated trying to stay underwater.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm

As he pulled Victorie underwater, Ryo's smile deepened. He knew he had startled her when he pulled her under. He held her arm gently and floated above her trying to stay submerged in the water.

He gently pulled her closer to him, grabbing her other arm as he did so. He let one of her arms go when she was close enough to him and put his arm around her waist. He continued to pull her closer until they were only inches, maybe cemtimeters apart. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Victoria smiled as he pulled her closer to him. the closer they got the bigger her smile grew. he pressed his lips to her and she blushed a little. she had to come up for air for a second. she pulled Ryo up with her and kissed him. She smiled at him then dived back underwater and swam away. she disappeared into the dark murky water. she swam around him making sure not to accidentally kick him or something. she resurfaced behind him and pushed him under water giggling.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Ryo kissed Victorie and watched her as she submerged herself in the water again. He looked around him, looking for her when she disappeared and was surprised when Victorie pushed him underwater. "Whoa!" he exclaimed as he went under. He had an idea to stay underwater and not resurface for a little while. So he didn't come back up for a while, trying to make Victorie believe that he was unconscience under the water.

But he swam around her, and reappeared behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down again.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum