Me and you togeather - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Me and you togeather  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Me and you togeather

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and you togeather  - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and you togeather

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 am

Victoria looked at Ryo and wondered what he was thinking about. she didn't ask. out of the corner of her eye she saw movement of students who where finally awake and heading out into the grounds whether it be for class or practice or boredom there would be some of them heading towards the lake soon. she sighed breaking the silence. quickly she covered her mouth and looked up at him stifling another giggle. "sorry," she murmured smileing up at him. slowly she leaned in and kissed him.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am

Ryo saw the students that were beginning to walk out of Hogwarts. He knew the serenity of the morning was fading and soon the lake would be crowded with student. "It's fine. We weren't gonna stay quiet for long since everyone is gonna be out and about soon." he said smiling. He laughed softly and kissed her back again. This time he didn't pull back for a long time. He held the kiss longer than he had the other times. When he finally pulled away, he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I couldn't contain myself anymore." he told her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 am

"That's okay," Victoria whispered smileing at him. she kissed him on the cheek. she moved to pull her knees close to her. she placed her chin so it rested on them and smiled softly as she looked out to the lake. she had been copying something she had seen Jessie had done with Jack when she was little. she smiled at the memory until she remembered that it could have been all a lie. what if Jack and Jessie didn't really love each other. what if even that was a lie?
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Ryo looked at Victorie and smiled. He returned her kiss again and then looked down. He looked at the lake and watched as the soft winds created ripples in the lake. He sighed and wondered why it was still calm. He knew for sure students would have already been out and about, so why then didn't he see of hear any of them. He figured they were all still inside the castle getting ready. He sighed again and looked back at Victorie. He got down from the rock and stretched himself down on the grass, like he did when he first met Victorie in Hogsmeade.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 am

Victorie giggled as Ryo moved off the rock to lay on the ground. she pulled her knees to her and put her arms around them her chin resting there as she smiled down at him. the wind picked up strands of her long red hair and made it dance around her face. People where Finlay starting to come out of the castle and a few came towards the lake. more and more kids showed up but victoria just sat there smiling at Ryo. she didn't' seem to notice the people there. she didn't seem to notice the noise.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:04 am

Ryo looked up at sky. The last of the pink in it from dawn was now gone. The day had now actually started. Ryo knew it when he heard the footsteps of a group of students walking to their class. "Guess our time alone is over." he said now sitting up. The kids that were passing by were whispering amongst themselves, probably saying something about him and Victorie. After all they were the first ones to be outside.

Ryo looked back at them, an anger look in his eyes, they had turned red. He could hear them whispering, something they didn't know, that hardly anyone knew.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:42 am

"Ryo, its okay. they are just gossips," Victorie whispered to him, "they talk and that's all. who cares if they think we are weird for being out here so early in the morning. so what if the suspect something about you. let them talk the will never know for sure unless you tell them." she had placed her hand on his shoulder while was she was talking. now she moved to hug him. "they are just people, don't let their hushed whispering bother you."
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm

"I'm sorry Victorie... I can't help it. Even if they're far away, I can hear everything they say." he said, looking down at the ground. "You know because I'm a vampire.." he added quietly. There were a lot of things he hated about being a vampire and hearing everything people said was one of them. He hated gossip and he hated hearing it everywhere he went. "I try not to listen to them, but I can't help it.." he said, almost laughing. As she leaned in to hug him, he pulled her closer to him and hugged her back. "I love you Victorie." he said outloud, without thinking. It was hard for him to keep his feelings away from her. There was something that just made him blurt things out to her, that he would usually be to shy to say to anyone else.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm

"I love you too," victoire whispered kissing him on the cheek. she moved so she was only an arms length away from him and smiled as she looked into his eyes. "you know what would really make them talk?" she asked smile as she pushed her hair out of her face. she stood up pulling him to his feet. "we could go jump into the lake. the water is still really cold and it would slash when we jumped in. It could possibly get some of them wet."
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Ryo laughed softly. "There's just one problem, we don't have the clothes for that." He said, kissing her cheek. He didn't mind jumping into the water the way he was dressed.

"Besides I don't want to get my hair wet." he said jokingly. He laughed and looked out at the water. He actually wanted to jump into the water, and he could, but Victorie wasn't wearing the right clothes, he thought.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum