Femme Fatale - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Femme Fatale - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Femme Fatale

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Femme Fatale - Page 2 Empty Re: Femme Fatale

Post by Tish MacDougal Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Jeremy picked up a menu and handed it to Lana. "Order what you like," he said, drinking the rest in the glass of scotch he had in front of him. "I don't think there is a bad thing on the menu," Jeremy said. "They specialize in Italian cuisine, but the steaks and seafood are top notch." He looked at Lana who was watching Tish. Jeremy laughed.

"Subtle, isn't she?" he laughed. "If I know William there, he will run out of cigarettes about the same time she goes to powder her nose. Looks like they're suited for each other. They're both harmless. Its just a weekend flirting game, that's all. Personally, I much prefer a bit more romance than that. Call me old fashioned, but its just the way I see things. So, what looks good on the menu to you? I like the pork tenderloin with the portobello mushrooms and the red wine reduction sauce."
Tish MacDougal
Tish MacDougal

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:28 pm

R-romance? Lana felt her cheeks burn cherry red as it began to dawn upon her that this man was actually HITTING on her. It was a possibility. From his reaction to Tish and William's "games," he was probably pretty experienced with the whole concept. This wasn't boding well for the inexperienced Lana. How was she supposed to know when she had fallen in too deep?
Why did this feel so wrong, but so... good? Well, not good. Maybe because he was attempting to charm her or something. She was definitely flattered. She had never really been able to USE her looks for anything. She didn't really consider herself beautiful, or hot... she was just Lana Di Angelo, living her life day by day. She wasn't sure if she was having fun, but she couldn't bring herself to deny herself the pleasure of taking advantage of the boy's kindness.

"I-I'll just have whatever you're having," she replied. Her mouth was starting to water as she looked at her empty glass. "Um, think I could get a refill of this?"
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish MacDougal Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 pm

"William," Jeremy called to his companion who was deep in a liplock with Tish. When he didn't respond. Jeremy rolled his eyes, looking at Lana, showing his annoynce. He looked back across the table at the pair. "William!" he said, in a commanding tone. The leader pulled himself out of the liplock and looked across the table at Jeremy, equally as perturbed of being disturbed.

"Food. Dinner. Now," Jeremy demanded. William looked back at Tish.

"What do you think? In the mood for that steak we talked about?" he asked her, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Why not?" she shrugged. "I'd like another dirty martini too, please."

"No problem," William replied, grinning.

They called the waiter over, and orders for dinner were placed. Jeremy ordered the pork tenderloin for himself and Lana and ordered her a second drink. He looked back at Lana, all too tuned into her anxiety. "Don't worry. I"m not like that," he said. "We wont' do anything you don't want to do."
Tish MacDougal
Tish MacDougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Lana smiled in gratitude as she took another sip from her drink. As the fire flared down her throat, she began to relax a bit more. She had the feeling that she could trust Jeremy. At least, for the moment. She would draw the line at kissing. That was it. Tish made it look fun though... making out that is... Lana took another sip before replying to Jeremy's reassurance.
"Thanks. I appreciate it." And now, she knew that what Tish was doing was NOT the proper way of getting a guy to buy you a drink, Lana felt a lot more comfortable with just winging it, rather than mimicking her new friend.
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish MacDougal Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Tish looked at Lana and smiled. Jeremy was cute. Almost too cute.

"What's with you tonight?" William asked Jeremy. "You're being a stodgy old poop."

"Me? You're about to snog her right here at the table, Mate," Jeremy scowled.

"Oooh, that might be fun," Tish laughed at Jeremy's humor. She looked at Lana. "Don't worry. He doesn't have the nerve."

"Look, I happen to like my dinner companion just as she is," Jeremy said.

"I don't?" William laughed, looking at Tish.

"Will you two try NOT to get us thrown out, please?" Jeremy sighed.

Tish looked at Jeremy and then back at William. "You're right. He is a bit of a poop. We're just having fun, Jeremy. I don't know that we've decided on snogging yet. But we promise to let you know."

"We do?" William laughed. The server brought the second round of drinks. William pressed the martini into Tish's hand. "Here. Concentrate on this."
Tish MacDougal
Tish MacDougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Lana accepted her newly replenished glass and this time took more than a sip. More like a gulp. Now it was beginning to feel awkward for her. She couldn't imagine that Jeremy was satisfied with her as she was. Even worse, she was beginning to feel terrible for not doing more for him. Wait, what could she do? He was doing this because she was beautiful. That's it. She was pretty. That was the only reason he was doing any of this...

And now their fellow Dinner dates were picking on him for it. What was Lana supposed to do...
"W-well, I think its sweet... Lana replied, trying to raise her voice in his defense, but from her blush, it was clear the drink was taking its toll.

"I'm sorry- I need to go to the loo for a bit." Lana quickly got up and walked over to the bathroom, feeling a little dizzy as she moved.
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish MacDougal Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

William watched Lana leave the table and noticed the firewhiskey was starting to go to her head. He noticed the slight stagger. She clearly wasn't used to it.

"Here, Mate. Let me speed this up for you a wee bit." William took his firewhiskey glass and poured a healthy extra shot or so into Lana's glass. As much as she had already, her tastebuds were numbed by the fire of the alcohol already, and she wouldn't, likely, notice the difference anymore. He called a server over, whispered in the young man's ear and pressed several sickles into his hand, which the server quickly pocketed, looking around to be sure no one was looking. The rest of the boys and Tish all laughed.

"Hey," Jeremy frowned. "I don't want her passed out before dinner. Easy with that. She's not used to it. And, despite your madness, I do not want her traumatized for life. She's a good girl. Let's leave it that way, alright? If we're going to do this, I won't treat her like less than a lady. You do with yours however you bloody well please."

"Well, aren't we touchy?" William laughed.

"No," Jeremy said. "I'm just not like you."

"You're more like me than you think," William said, sipping his drink.

"Git."

"Prat."

"Boys," Tish said seductively, "Don't we have better things to do than namecalling?"
Tish MacDougal
Tish MacDougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Lana returned to the table, a bit disappointed that the food hadn't arrived yet. She settled back into her seat, her head still feeling a bit numb. Lana had next to no idea that she had been drinking alcohol. She had no idea what Firewhiskey was either. But whatever was in the drink tasted good and it made feel better and better about the situation that she had landed herself in. Lana fingered the rim of the glass, a bit afraid of finishing the drink before her meal arrived.

That didn't stop her from taking another sip from the drink, reveling in the warmth that now coursed through her entire body each time she drank it. She felt chilly as the feeling ebbed away, and took another sip to stave off the cold.
"So... how are classes?" she asked, noting a sudden uptake on the interest the others displayed towards her.
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish MacDougal Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

"I like Defense Against the Dark Arts," Jeremy said, "When we do something. And I managed to get a quick quotes quill to take my notes for me. That really does help. Personally, I prefer dueling club and quidditch practice."

"That's because you're a jock," one of the other lads quipped. "And because your dad thinks you need to uphold the family name."

"Both sadly true," Jeremy admitted. "My dad was captain of the quidditch team for his house when he was here, and he thinks I should be up for that. I just want to play a good strong game, really."

"That's because you know I make a better captain than you do," William said.

"You make a better water boy," Jeremy muttered.

"What was that?" William asked, not quite hearing.

"Never mind," Jeremy sighed. "It was over your head anyway." The other boys just laughed. He looked at Lana. "Okay, I have to ask. Its been driving me crazy all evening. Forgive me if it seems too forward." He smelled her hair and then behind her ear. "I dont' know whether its your hair or your perfume. But I like it. It suits you. Light and fresh. You shouldn't ever wear another scent. I'm not sure why we haven't met before this, but I'm really glad we did."
Tish MacDougal
Tish MacDougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Lana probably should have shrunk away from the young man. But he was complementing her. So, perhaps his sniffs were those envy. Sniffs. He he. And then he started talking about her hair- yup, he was definitely drunk. Lana couldn't quite explain, but he was quite cute when he was buzzed. Lana couldn't restrain a giggle when he started behind her ear. His exhales kind of tickled. Her blushed turned even further red.

"Well, Jeremy, I glad we met too. And you don't smell half bad yourself," she added playfully, still sipping at her drink. For some reason, she couldn't stop herself.
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum