Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be.

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Thaor watched with interest as Alan stormed out of the Manor. If was interesting that he chose to leave, when nothing had beened asked of him, but Thaor didn't think too much about it, there were bigger fish to fry. Thaor smiled as Sandra came over to Henry and himself. I do. Thaor said as Sandra asked if he agreed the first time. And I do. he replied to the second. All that was left was for Henry to agree.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yeah, you might not like this, but here's how it's gonna be.

Post by Gellert Grindelwald Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Everything had seemed to be running smoothly. Thaor had of course countered their proposition, and he'd managed to find a good middle ground, it appeared. Then Alan walked out.

It was a shame, that was for sure, Alan was a confusing man, but Gellert could see what sort of a man he was, ambitious, cunning, and very solitary, all the things he himself was. He was unpredictable too, something which was showing right now. Not sure of the terms under which he had left, Gellert could only really wonder if it was a permanent split, or if he planned on continuing as if nothing had ever happened. It made Gellert frown, something he often did, and something he didn't do lightly. But if Alan had decided to leave him, it wouldn't be detrimental, it would be a loss, but one that was easy to recover from. Gellert had a body, he'd served his purpose.

"You'd think we were getting married," he muttered, before smiling a little and nodding. "I do," he said when necessary, and then he felt the sting of a binding contract entering your blood. It was a bad move, to limit future options, he had to admit, but it was an acceptable risk to take.

"Well, I suppose it's time we front up then. Any questions before we bring your people in?" he asked.
Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 am

Thaor chuckled at Henry's statement about marriage. What exactly is our plan? Sorry, your plan. What will you require from the death eaters? I should probably know these things before we bring them in, so it appears I know what is going on, to ensure their loyalty. You know? Thaor asked as he looked at his arm, the stinging of the contract not fully absent yet.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Gellert Grindelwald Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm

((My god, I was getting concerned, thought you might be back in hospital or something... no joke.))

Henry nodded, it was a fair question. Though a slightly unnecessary one, now that the vow had been made, surely the man would trust him by now, though it might not be an issue of trust. "Well, fair enough, it would be good to appear unified before them," he agreed, nodding as he spoke, before turning and walking back to the fire.

"Well, my plans in the past, ones you know about, I'm sure, have all been rather foolish, I have now realised." he opened with, knowing that by demeaning himself, he might gain equal footing with the man before him. "For, you see, I hadn't realised that words can carry as much meaning as force, this is something I aim to avoid," he explained. "The end-goal was also foolish, why enslave muggles, when you can control the Wizarding World? Far more power, more use for that, don't you agree?" He asked, not bothering to wait for a reply.

"So, my plan, in specifics, is to take control of Britain. While not the entire Wizarding world, I think we can all agree that it's a large portion of it, am I right?" He asked, again not waiting for an answer. "So, to do that, and to liberate you and your people from the oppression you face now, I plan to gain public approval, that's where you come in." He said, this time pausing to be sure that Thaor understood. "I need you to be defeated by me," he said, letting that statement hang in the air a few seconds. "Of course you wont be, but in order to gain public approval, I need to appear to be good, to have achieved more than the Ministry, or that vigilante group my old acquaintance Albus founded had ever done. Using that popularity, I plan to take office in the Ministry, outlining more flaws in the current government before overthrowing them. Once I am there, and have a "Respectable image" you and your people can have free reign, and the Vigilantes, the biggest thorn in your side, I am to believe, will be outlawed. With the power I will hold.... the public will believe what I... what we say about them." He told Thaor. Pausing now to let the man respond.

((We need to move this along, can you just agree and start the DE meeting? PM me if you have any questions, or just ask it OOC here.))
Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:57 pm

((I'm not dead, yet Very Happy lol just kidding, i went out of town for a couple days))

Thaor listened carefully to the plan, and agreed with everything. I can agree to that, it'll take the spotlight off of us, giving us room to get stuff done. Thaor said as he turned in thought. What do you have in mind for defeating me? I'll call everyone here now. Thaor said, as he raised his left sleeve. Thaor pulled out his wand, and touched the tip to the dark mark on his forearm. It began to slither and he knew it had worked.

((I'll start the new thread, you can just reply in there))
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top