From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you! - Page 2 Empty Re: From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded. "Yeah I know what you mean, it was the same way for me as well but I tried getting out as much as I could."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him sadly as her eyes turned a gray color meaning sadness. "Why don't you have any friends Ryo?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia didn't get it he was fun to talk to and very friendly. "Ah... I think I get it, people don't want to be your friends because your a vampire and they call you a freaky bloodsucker?"Sophia asked him softly. "Don't feel bad I go through that as well, but you know what? there not worth it there's plenty of friends out there that will like you for you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you! - Page 2 Empty Re: From one vampire to the other, nice to meet you!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 am

Ryo nodded at Sophia. "Yeah, they always call me some kind of name when they find out i'm a vampire and them they run away...." he said his eyes changing to a gray color. "But, i don't worry about it. I've learned to ignore them. he said smiling again. He looked back down and laughed softly. "I hope your right Sophia... but even if i don't have any friends. I still have my sister with me." he said remembering when he and his sister used to run around in their house, him chasing her, and getting yelled at by their mother.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 am

Sophia nodded. "I understand how you feel trust me Ry, I used to get that all the time and it used to make me cry because I thought I wasn't good enough anymore."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded and smiled. "That's good Ry, like I said before you don't need them."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry Ry, you will it just might take some time."said Sophia softly. "I didn't have any friends the first five years at Hogwaets either and that when I was human for I was called a know-it-all and a teacher pet bookworm freak."said Sophia softly. "Although I still am that, for I'm still learning some healing spells to be a healer."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 am

Ryo smiled as Sophia talked. "Well then they were just jerks. Someone as nice as you doesn't deserve to be called names like that." he said still smiling. He liked talking to Sophia, it made him feel comfortable to be talking with someone who understood him. "I kinda slacker in class. Its hard for me to concentrate. My mind always wanders into my memories from before my father died and my mother was...... he trailed off. He stopped talking and just thought about his mother and if she was still alive of not.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Sophia looked at Ryo and smiled. "Aw... that's sweet of you to say that, but honestly I'm over it and it is true."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "I understand, my real parents died in a house fire started by death eaters the beginning of my fifth year."said Sophia softly. "I was force to raise my little sister Nikki until I was adopted and became a Lestrange."said Sophia softly. "I was the happiest person in the world and I still am some but my adopted mother died while she was attacked by some muggles that's what my father told me."said Sophia softly. "But I'm sorry Ryo, it must be hard for you, but if you need me I'm here for you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Ryo snapped out of this memories as Sophia talked. He looked at her surprised when she mentioned the death eaters. "....Death Eaters? They killed your parents?" he said remembering his friend who had the same thing happen to her. "That sounds a lot like a friend i have.... her parents were appearently killed by death eaters as well... he added going back into his thoughts. Ryo stayed quiet for a while thinking about the death eaters. Could they be the ones who killed my father and kidnapped my mother? he thought his eyes turning a darker gray.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:13 am

Sophia looked at Ryo and nodded as her eyes turned gray. "Yes my real parents were killed by death eaters, it's my worse memory."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head and sighed. "When we think there at lease some happiness in the world it's drained out with killing!"said Sophia softly. "You alright Ry?"Sophia asked him softly as she seen his eyes turn a dark gray. "I know how it feels to have your worse memory haunt you it's NOT fun!"said Sophia softly. "Plus I have alot more of bad memories as well, but I try to replace them with the good ones."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 am

Ryo snapped out of his thoughts and his eyes went back to normal. "Y...yeah i'm fine i was just thinking that it could have been death eaters that killed my father and kidnapped my mother." he told Sophia. He thought about his parents a little longer, then shook his head and looked at Sophia. "Yeah, it really isn't fun having a memory haunt you. All the nightmares and such really get to you after a while." he said looking down again. "I don't really have any good memories to replace the bad ones with, so i just deal with it." he said softly, still looking down. He looked back up at Sophia and smiled, not knowing what else to say.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 am

Sophia looked at Ryo and nodded. " Maybe, they killed my parents becuase my father was an auror and my mother was a muggle."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head. "No it isn't and having nightmares about them every night isn't pleasant!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Ryo and frowned when he said he didn;t have any good memories. "Well... I'm sure you can make some."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile but she knew it wouldn't make him feel better. "I know how you feel Ryo I really do, I been there and been chased by vampires hunters before and eveything in the book."said Sophia softly .
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Ryo looked at Sophia and smiled. "Maybe i will make some new and good memories.... but that depends on if i want the memories to be made.... i guess." he said looking down. He wanted to made new memories, but he didn't want them to be bad ones, he would have to let people come near him, and he wasn't sure if he was ready for that. "Guess i've done a good job in hiding the fact i'm a vampire, since i've never been chased by vampire hunters...." he said softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top