warming up by the fire.. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

warming up by the fire.. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

warming up by the fire..

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warming up by the fire.. - Page 3 Empty Re: warming up by the fire..

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

"he said it when he was up set, and i look like my mother. "Cecilia said quietly, "he may not act like it but he loved her. he thinks I'm stupid because i starve my self. but i feel that it is helping end world hung even just a small little bit. Cecilia reached up and wiped the tears away. "that's why you found me in the quidditch pitch and in such a foul mood. I'm sorry if i was rude to you." she whispered "i just didn't' want to think of the upcoming funeral." she whispered..
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Jack shook his head.

"Don't be sorry, i would be pissed off to if my mom died unexpectedly..."

He shook hisheadat herconfession of not eating. That wouldn't help at all, he thought she would know that. She was in Ravenclaw for a reason.

"C'mon, not eating wouldn't help at all, you should no that. If you want to stop world hunger, make a food drive or something, "

He rubbed her shoulder again, and stared at her, full of curiosity and worry.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 pm

"you get that look of worry out of your eye." Cecilia said looking at him. "you can see im alive. and i'm not sick or anything. i'm still capable of taking care of my self. "but i would love to know why i see curiosity along with that worry i see." She wiped away a few tears that had started to stream down her face. a few that had escaped from her eyes. now that she really looked at him she kinda saw more than a stupid childish ravenclaw. she saw that he really did know how to use his brain.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Jack looked down at his feet, which he propped up on the table next to Cecilias.

"Well, its kinda how... How your taking this. If it was me, I wouldn't tell anybody. I would keep it to
Myself, and I wouldnt tell anyone unless I really trust them..
"

He scratched his head thoughtfully. Jack had never really told anyone how he handled his emotions. He barely told anyone his emotions, because it included his emotions. He always just tried to keep one feeling always present; happiness. He thought people wouldn't worry as much I'd you always felt happy.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:46 pm

cecilia leaned her head against him. "your the only one i told. and i really have no idea how to react. i don't know if i should cry or if i should try to be strong for the others who really knew my mother. i don't remember anything like this ever happening in my family before. And maybe i feel as if i can trust you with this." she added quietly. most of the time people didn't worry about her at least not that she knew. it felt strange seeing the worry he held in his eyes for her after they had just meet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Jack couldn't help it as the corners of his mouth twitched upwards into a smile. Someone had trusted him with a secret. He squeezed her gently, not letting go.

"Do what you think is right. It'll go by quickly., just try and stay calm, for the sake of your family."

He grinned at her, or, tried to. But it wasn't coming out as strong as before. Now it seemed a bit pained, almost forced. He nudged her feet softley with his own, and attempted to lighten the mood.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Cecilia felt her foot nug hers and she nudged his foot back. "sorry if i made you sad by telling you that," she whispered "all of it." then she though 'at least you know why i refused the candy.' it was dark in the room not the only light coming from the fire place. almost every one had turned in or at least gone to their dormitories. "it's late," she whispered. "you might want to go to sleep." she said "that is if you want to be awake for classes."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Jack smiled.

"It's ok, I like knowing what's wrong with me friends, that way I could try and think of a way to make them better."

He nudged her foot back, andyawned. He stood up, and stuck his handout for Cevilia to take.

"Eh, I wouldn't be able to sleep right now anyways. I'm in to much of a mood."

He smiled warmly and took out a small kit-Kay from his sweater pocket. He dropped it on her lap.

"At least eat that. It's not much. And it's really good, as a bonus token."

He hoped she would eat it now. If she wouldnt, well, he didn't know what he would do... He just grinned and waited for her to take his hand and get up.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Che took his and but then let go to catch the chocolate that he throw at her. "i'll eat half if you eat the other half," she said stealing his wards from earlier. then she took his hand again and got up off the sofa. "i'm not to tired either." she whispered. "i just though you might be. and by the way you just yawned so i believe you are tired no matter what you say." she opened the candy and gave him half of it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Jack grinned and took the half. He took a small bite, and tapped his head.

"You actually yawn because your not getting enough air in your lungs, you know that?"

He asked, making it sound like a big deal. He waved his hands around at each word for emphasis. He grinned at her and didn't notice his hand still holding hers. Jack took another bite out of the candy bar and tapped it against his head again.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top