warming up by the fire.. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

warming up by the fire.. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

warming up by the fire..

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warming up by the fire.. - Page 2 Empty Re: warming up by the fire..

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well i might not hat you if you can love you'd never trick a girl like that stupid gryffindor did." Cecilia said shaking her head at the boy "and fifteen isn'that young your now a young adult. as am i. maybe you could learn how to act like it some time." she added "that floor has got to be cold." she patted the sofa next to her. "come sit please." she said smiling at him. though she had no reason to be smiling "and maybe i'll tell you what is so wrong with my family right now. but just maybe."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Jack nodded.

"I could love anyone!!"

He threw up his hands and jumped up into the air, land on his feet. He walked down and sat next to Cecilia. The floor by the fire haden't really been cold, just, tingling.

"Than how do adults act? please, inform me."

He nodded and grinned and she told him she may tell him why she dislikes guys. He stretched his legs and nodded, waiting for the reply. He had one ear open, while his mind wandered.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm

"well you'd have to start using that thing above your head more than when your in calls. you know think before you do," Cecilia said shaking her head. "i just don't trust guys right now. i guess the first guy i liked was a donkeys bottom. if you ever stand up a girl i'll hunt you down and hurt you." she said shaking her head "especially if its at something as big as the yule ball." she pulled the blanket even tighter around her shoulder pretending to be cold.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Jack nodded, chuckling asshe talked about how he barely used his head.

"I pretty much only use it during class. Other than that, I'm abotua as smart as a sack of potatoes."

He scratched his head and looked at her, who was apparently cold. He hadn't really ever been very good with girls, so he didn't know what to do. He remembered in his 4th year he once put his arm around the girl and ended up with a broken wrist. So he just inched closer to her a little bit.

"Eh, I doubt i'll ever even get a girl. Much less stand her up. And anyways, I wouldn't do that, I'm not that heartless."
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

"i've noticed that," Cecilia said after he said he was about as smart as a sack of potatoes. " maybe there is some hope for you yet. you at least know its wrong to lead a girl on." she smiled over at him move on so her legs where crossed over one another and propped up on a small coffee table in front of her. this freed up some of the blanket and she tossed it over one of jacks legs at least one leg will be warmer, she though quietly. this boy was clearly nothing like Ezra.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm

"Someone thinks I still have hope? Ooh, the surprises never end.."

He said in a surprised voice. He nodded at her, a smile on his face. He raised his hand, and awkwardly tried to put his arm around her shoulders. He laid his hand on her shoulder, and closed his eyes. Today was turning out alright I'm his eyes. He let put a content sigh and absentmindedly began tapping his other hand on the couch.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Cecilia smiled and leaned into jack a little "well if you realize what Ezra did at the yule ball is wrong then there is a lot of hope for you." She whispered despite the news of her mothers death and Eli telling her she was a disgrace to ravenclaw to day had turned out okay. "i got some terrible news at lunch to day," she whispered. "and because of it I'll be leaving for about a month. though hopefully not that long." she added.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Jack frowned. A month? That was a long time in his eyes. He wondered where she was going, but decided not to ask. He gently rubbed her shoulder, than said,

"It's probably important. When are you going to leave?"

He asked. He really had no idea who Ezra was, though by the way Cecilia said his name, he must've been cruel to her. Maybe he did that thing at the Yule ball she was talking about.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm

"as soon as my brother dose." Cecilia said quietly, "I'm going home to Bulgaria." she had keep from crying until now. and now the tears welled up in her eyes. ' I'm not going to be able to get through this with out changing a lot. ' she thought to her self. "my mother had been missing and she finally showed up. just not in the way people would have expected. Elijah, my brother, is taking it hard and he told me i wasn't fit to be a raven claw and told me i needed to eat more just before telling me the news." she whispered
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Jack lowered his head. So they had both lost a parent. He squeezed her shoulder for a little, than stopped. He remembered faintly when his dad died, and his mom married the dirtbag a month after. he guessed she just wanted to forget about him so she wouldnt be in pain. But the drunk wouldn't even allow any pictures of him. That's why Jack put a permanent sticky charm on the ones in his room.

"Your defiantly not a disgrace to Ravenclaw. Your the exact opposite of one. And if he says that just because you don't eat a lot, then just eat. Why would he judge it on that?"

He asked quietly. Jack straightened the blanket more on her.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top