Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life - Page 2 Empty Re: Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 am

All Sammy heard was 'Blah blah blah, I love my self I love myself.' for most of the part anyways. The only good thing she heard was that the woman had wanted to be with Ne'Os once and he wasn't interested. Sammy didn't like thinking of Ne'Os with other woman. But Sammy had to say something and the Ministry members where probably on their way as the woman spoke, so Sammy would have to make this quick. "Your sick you know that. Killing men after sleeping with them? Pain is the only good thing about sex. To feel the pain being inflicted apon yourself. Now that is sex. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you, because you think that anyman in the world would want you but as you yourself said it, Ne'Os didn't want you so not every man in the world wants you. Now I'm going to fight you and kill you and leave you with the money so that the ministry thinks that you where killed trying to take the money. I will change the memory of all the people here so that they think the same thing happened and then I will leave and never be caught. Or you could just kill yourself and make it easier for me?" Sammy said in a brainwashed tone, standing up and pointing the wand at the woman. Sammy was aching for a good fight. All this talking was starting to get her brain itching and Sammy didn't like it when her brain itched.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life - Page 2 Empty Re: Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:04 am

Zara's eyebrows went up into her hairline, and a soft laugh bubbled up from her throat, making people in the room freeze as they turned their attention to the lady behind the bar. "Now.. tell me exactly when I said that I said every man loves me.. oh no! I am very careful to pick and choose which man I sleep with.. if he has a disease, I won't touch him.. if he is an important figure, probably not... Ne'Os.. not important enough for me to avoid him... and diseased like a rat..." She said with a bark of laughter now, her eyes were slowly darkening as the girl continued to threaten her. Pain isn't sex love... pleasure is, and that's why I do it.. I enjoy it.. why would I want to hurt myself? I do it for my benefit.. and his death.." She said smiling.

"And you have another thing coming if you believe you are going to fight me at all... what you are going to do.. is scamper out of here with your money.. and your new found knowledge, and have a wonderful time being a slave to a man who doesn't even look at you in the same way.. death is not an excuse for not loving someone... he just wants you because you listen to him.. because he has you brainwashed.. and because you obey him.. if you were to show any signs of disloyalty.. he would drop you on your ass.." She said softly and then slowly flicked her hand so that her wand fell into it. "Now... not only am I older and more advanced then you at fighting.. but I'm also a teacher, and I can make your life living hell.. now would you want that? I could flunk you on everything you do.. and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it." She said tilting her head to the side slightly. "Now... run along home to your little master.. and enjoy your nonexistent sex life.. it's been fun talking.." She said, and wand still in hand, she leaned against the counter facing Samantha and took a sip of her drink.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 am

Sammy started laughing as the woman said that sex was suppose to be pleasurable. "Sex....feel good?" Sammy said between laughs. "Thats the funniest thing that I have ever heard of." Sammy said keeping her wand pointed at the woman. In Sammy's mind she was going over the battle. The woman was right about being more advanced at wand fighting then her, so Sammy would have to use the one thing that the woman didn't have. Vampire speed. "Avada Kadavra!" Sammy yelled, then ran in vampire speed to the left. "Crucio!" Sammy yelled running in vampire speed behind her. Sammy then jumped towards the womans back hoping that the speed would keep the woman's spells from hitting her. Sammy's fangs where out and if she landed on the womans back she would bit into her neck and drink her blood like she was the last living blood bag on the face of the earth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 am

"You poor pathetic creature.. not know that sex feels great? No wonder you fell so easily into Ne'Os' trap.. it's what sex was designed for love... and you obviously have missed out on it." She said lightly, and when the wand flashed, Zara was ready for it. With a simply movement as though she had dropped something, she hit the floor and knew now that she had to battle one of the worst things when you dealt with an angry Vampire. Their Speed. After dropping to the ground and avoiding the two spells sent at her. With a flash, she had her back up to the bottom of the bar, and when Samantha came around lightening quick, Zara was ahead of her.

"Stupify you little brat." She growled, and pointed her wand at her, knowing it probably wouldn't hit, so in a quick motion, she sent two more spells, one to each side of the stupify, so that where she ran she'd be hit unless she jumped the spells. "Crucio, Imperio!" She said calmly, as though this were just another conversation. "You really know nothing about duels. Why try and end it quickly with a killing curse? I like to keep my pray jumping." She said and pushed herself out from under the counter, pointing her wand at Samantha. "Crucio! Crucio!" She said twice in a row, pointing at random spots in the room, knowing she had hit at least two of the men with her spells, when they both fell over screaming in pain. She let go of the spell quickly and moved so her back wasn't exposed, looking around for Samantha Burns.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:30 am

Sammy was in the middle of the air when she realized that spells where coming towards her. She twisted so that the spells missed and hit the ground, got up quickly and ran to the other side of the room. She put her back to the wall and stayed kneeling down. This was going to be a tough fight. But what confused her the most was now the woman was hurting the men, but what for? She was supose to be fight Sammy. Sammy stood up and started running around the room back and forth throwing spells at the woman. "Crucio, Avada Kadavra, Imperio." Sammy yelled running right and left in vampire speed. The room was starting to look like a blurr which was bad. She got dizzy and hit the floor. She blacked out and cused her self out while she did.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:35 am

Zara quickly jumped out of the way, and suddenly it went quiet. Zara slowly peeked over the top of the counter, and saw that the girl had fallen flat on her face, and knocked herself out. "Wow.."S he said with a smirk, pointing her wand from afar and saying softly. "Stupify.." Just to make sure she was out before she got even somewhat close. After that she straightened her clothes and walked over to the fallen girl. Passing the wreckage of drunken people, sitting in a haze. "Obviously you need to be taught some manners.. and I think I know the best way to do it." She said gently, and pointed her wand at the girl.

After a few seconds of muttering under her breath, she had managed to lift whatever enchantments Ne'Os had put her under, but she didn't stop there. Once his enchantments were lifted, she put her own in place of them. Nothing as strong as his had been, calling her master and all that, but making sure she stayed evil, but would listen to Zara when she spoke at least. Making her seem like she knew everything and Samantha knew nothing, and made sure she understood that sex was fantastic, not painful. "Hmm.. that should do.." She said gently, and touched her wand to Samantha's head, letting her back up. "Good morning bright eyes." She said gently and walked across the room again, picking up her undisturbed glass from the counter and turning to face Samantha, taking a sip from the glass gently.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 am

When Sammy woke up she felt something different wash over her body. Something in her mind jumped and something in her memories stired. Sammy opened her eyes and looked up to see Zara sitting at the bar drinking. Sammy stood up, then walked over to the bar and looked down at her drink. In the reflection on the drink she saw what she was wearing. "Oh my god what am I wearing?" Sammy said pointing her wand at herself and making the cloak disappear and some scampy yet desent clothing replace them. "There that's better." Sammy said noticing her boobies looking better and her body being curvy. But as she looked up at Zara she noticed that Zara had some kind of different and better beauty about her. Something that Sammy would never have.

"Zara, how come you are always better looking than me? I want to look as good as you do." Sammy said hearing the little girl tone in her voice and emotionally backing away from it. Sammy didn't like the tone in her voice like it was being forced out of her. And her mind was jumping with new battle stratgies. Then suddenly the presents of a man in the room made a feeling deep inside her body squirm. She suddenly felt like wanting to jump all over the man then kill him afterwards. It felt right, yet pleasurable. Sammy stood up and started walking towards the man.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 am

Zara watched as she stood up, and then changed her clothes. She watched in silence as she noticed how much more beautiful Zara was from her, and then suddenly started to walk towards a man. "Samantha.. no.." She said firmly, and walked forward, steering her back towards the bar. "Now that we've got you under control." She said lightly and poured Samantha another drink. "Here's how it's going to work.. I need you to get the dead man from behind the bar.. and I'll modify everyone's memories.. then you need to call in a replacement bartender, because I am not going to make drinks all night for no pay." She said shaking her head and then nodding towards her. "Get to it." She said and slapped her on the butt lightly to send her off, while she took her wand out and started to modify the people in the room's memories so it was like the battle and the killing had never happened. They had simply gotten lost in their drink for a while.

Once they were done, she moved back to the bar, fully expecting to see the replacement bartender in position, and Samantha back in her seat. It had taken longer then she had originally planned because she had had to track a few men into the bathrooms to modify their memories. "Okay Samantha.. now this is how it's done.." She said after sitting down in the now calm bar again. "You pick a man... and I'll show you how it's done.. here's some money.. get a room for tonight if you will.." She said lightly as she leaned back and sipped on her drink as though she didn't have a care in the world.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 am

Sammy frowned at the orders she was getting from Zara, Sammy wanted to just have fun with the man and then kill him. But Sammy knew better than to not do what Zara wanted her to do. So Sammy headed over to the dead man and swished her wand over him making him disseapear. Then she called for another bartender and then walked to her drink and sat down while Zara did what she had to. Once Zara had come back and sat down, Sammy started to listen to her like no one elses oppion mattered. Sammy smiled at the orders then took the money and looked around the room for which man she would pick. Most of the men here had a reason to drink, they where butt ugly. But one of them stood out. He had wedding ring on, and some mac and roni art necklace on him. This ment that he was married with kids so if he died people would miss him and be hurt. She liked hurting more than one person with one kill. Plus he looked like he had muscles so he would be able to take a licking and keep on ticking, at least till she was done. Sammy turned to Zara and smiled. "I chose that one." Sammy said pointing out the man that she had looked at. Sammy then paid the new bartender for the room and waited for Zara to tell her what to do next.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Mmm... Zara looked at Samantha with a sort of odd interest. She gave over her inhibitions so easily. She hadn't even fought the spell, and in fact had changed completely with just a swish of Zara's wand. It didn't feel.. right. When she pointed at the man with the macaroni necklace and wedding ring, she felt her lips curve up into a smile. "Good.. you were listening earlier.." She said and watched as she paid. "Okay... so the most important thing you will want to do love... is make sure you remember all of this, because sometime soon, you won't have me there, I'm a professor remember, I have things that need to get done... so make sure you work on everything whenever you can.. of course sometimes it's also fun to NOT kill them, and leave them with the guilt of what they did for the rest of their lives. Remember that." She said lightly, and in one quick motion, was up out of her seat and headed towards the man, motioning with her finger at Samantha to follow.

Once at his seat, she realized that he wasn't quite drunk enough to give away his life tonight, she'd have to fix that. "Excuse me sir." Zara said, and suddenly, she WASN'T the woman who had murder on her mind, wasn't the person who had just said the most evil thing to do, was get your fill and kill. No, she almost looked, innocent, her brown eyes sparkled with what looked like tears, and her hair looked a little messed up, for she had run it through her hair on the way over. "Sir... me and my friend... we were just.. stood up by our dates.. and I.. well I just couldn't believe it... I was wondering, if maybe you could act like you were our date? I see the ring, so obviously you won't try anything with us! And if he shows up, I'd love to see his face when he realizes he made a mistake!" She said leaning towards him.

The man looked absolutely befuddled and then a smile crossed his face. "Sure... I'll.. I'll be your date for tonight." He said looking over the two beautiful woman who had just presented themselves to him. "Good! Thank you so much! Here let me buy you a drink, as a favor!" Zara said and then skipped off to the bar, motioning for Samantha to sit down and talk to the man for a moment, and start practicing working on her charm.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top