Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life Empty Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 am

Sammy walked into the Leaky Cauldron wearing the long black cloak that Ne'Os gave her to wear, making sure that it covered her face and clothing. Her eyes were red and her fangs driped from just drinking someone dry. She loved the life that Ne'os had given her. She walked to the counter and ordered a firewhisky. She then payed the man and took her drink to the darkest corner of the place. She sat in quite makeing sure to keep everyone in sight. Ne'Os had taught her well and with this she was unburdend from having to feel pain or guilt. She could do what she wanted, when she wanted, how ever she wanted and never have to worry about getting caught. She was just that good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life Empty Re: Mwahaha.....Being evil is the life

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 am

Zara took a deep breath. The idiotic job she had somehow been pushed into, was driving her crazy, and after getting grading done early for the night, she had taken the floo network to the Leaky Cauldron. After ordering a drink, she had stayed up at the counter, swirling it around in her goblet, as she stared into the contents. Without anyone noticing, she had already stolen three watches and a coin purse full of galleons from the drunks around her. She was moving the coin purse around in her hands, trying to judge how much was in it, and she had a feeling the person had just gone to Gringotts, because it was pretty full. With a small smirk, she put her glass down, and looked up at a woman who had just walked into the room. She had a cloak over her head and appeared to not really be trying to hide the fact that she had blood on her lips.

A vampire had just strolled in, and Zara could feel her lips curl up into a grimace. Dirty creatures, they may have sided with the Dark Lord in the past, but Zara, after another look at the woman, knew exactly who it was. It was Samantha Burns, Ne'Os' little pet. Still grimacing, she shook her head sadly. It was a sorry sight to see her around anymore. Thought she was all that when she had turned evil, but Zara knew the truth. Anyone who had to be TURNED evil, could never fully be truly evil. There was always a possibility of going good again, and Zara never had to worry about that happening. Smirking she turned her face away from Samantha and looked back at her drink, a small flash of skin as she reached out and grabbed yet another coin purse from a passing person heading into Diagon Alley.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 am

While looking around the room Sammy realized that this room was filled with lots of hopeless drunks, accept for one person sitting at the counter. Someone that looked familar. It was a professor from the school. Of course with her cloak on the proffessor could only guess at who she was so she wouldn't have a problem trying to kill her. Once Sammy was finished with her drink she pulled her wand out and walked up to the counter. "I want my money back for my drink. I had hair in in and you spit in it." Sammy said to the person behind the cournter. The man looked offended. He cused her out then told her to leave. "Ok fine have it your way. Avada Kadavara." Sammy said killing the man in an instant. She ran in vampire speed behind the counter and took all the money. When she looked up at the room only one person had stayed behind. The professor. Maybe this professor was trying to be a hero or maybe she wanted in on the money either way she would have a fight if she picked it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:39 am

Zara looked up when the pet girl killed the man behind the counter. Barley anyone in the place noticed except for herself, that the girl was robbing the place. The bartender was dead, and no one had even noticed. Zara sat and debated it for a second. Let the girl get away, or try and stop her? Frowning, she knew she would probably have to at least try and stop her, or it would look suspicious that she hadn't done anything, seeing as it WAS a student, and she was a Professor witnessing a crime. Zara slowly stood up and looked at the girl. "You know there are a lot better ways in killing a man, sometimes the most fun part in killing someone, is the lead up to the kill. Sure the death is exciting, but it's always a bit more fun to at least get something out of it, and getting money is much easier then killing people if you ask me." She said holding up a coin purse from her pocket.

"Now... what could you possibly do with all of this money Samantha?" She asked her voice soft and almost bored sounding. She ran her finger along the counter slowly, pushing a man nearly off of his stool as she walked, her eyes not even looking at Samantha. "Now.. obviously you killed him because you could, but you know... sooner or later it will catch up with you... I would know." She said and flashed her eyes at the fifth year. "Now don't get me wrong.. I love death, destruction, chaos, and pain, but there are so much better ways in doing it... I could teach you some things kid..." She said as she got behind a rather good looking man, and ran her hands down his chest.

His head leaned back and she smiled, running her fingers through the soft locks. "See, drunken men are the funnest part, especially the married ones. Married, kids, a house with a fence and a dog you know.. you lead them upstairs, and have your way with them.. and then..." Zara put her fingers to the mans neck and traced along his jugular. "They are tasty aren't they? Now... I say you put the money back.. and come with me, and I will show you how to REALLY kill and have fun with whoever you want, whenever you want, and never have to worry about being caught." She said, and extended a hand to the girl.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 am

Samantha was almost bored with the fact that she knew that the professor would talk to her. But she never guessed that the professor would want to teach her evil things. She must be one of the DE professors. "Thanks but I know what I'm doing. I have been taught by the best and don't need anyone to tell me what to do. I know that killing people isn't as much fun as torturing someone but sleeping with a guy is something that I don't think of as fun. I have children and don't need more. There is only one good man out there and he is my master. If you would like him to be your master please come with me I will let you talk to him. But no one is better than him. So either keep out of my way or die." Sammy said in a brainwashed tone, pocketing the money and wiping the blood from her lip finally. Sammy knew that she had only angered the woman with her words but she didn't care. The only thing this woman could be good for was torturing and killing. Making friends only got in the way and sleeping with men only made you sweaty and dirty. Nothing that Sammy wanted right now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 am

Zara felt a smirk tug at her lips. This girl was completely brainwashed. "Ne'Os..." She said slightly, her eyes sparkling with an amused glimmer. "The last I saw him he was a snake, how is he doing?" She asked tilting her head to the side as she ran her fingers up and down the man's neck who she was standing in front of. "You're master... really? Is that what he's having you call him? I understand that he needs followers, but I didn't realize just how desperate he was.." She said with a soft chuckle. "Unfortunately for you though love.. he isn't the best.. in fact, he's kind of a joke... I mean, look how powerful he is now? The best don't just kill and eat whenever they want.. they make sure they don't get caught.." She said softly.

"I mean.. all I would need to do, is flick my wand.. and the Minister would be here instantly. I am a professor after all..they would come with just a single thought even. So.. what do you say to that? Kill me? I'm afraid you're very mistaken girl.." She said as she moved so that she could sit on the counter, literally turning her back on Samantha. "You have no idea what you are doing.. and obviously you have never enjoyed sex.." She said running her fingers through her hair as the drunken man sat in front of her, his eyes glued to her chest. "The best doesn't come from one man.. it comes from everyone.. like I bet all I would have to do is flick my finger and he would follow me like a dog... the best part isn't being the slave.. it's being the master love.. why do you think Ne'Os enjoys it so much?" She asked softly, her eyes slowly drifting over to Samantha. "And there are easy ways on avoiding having a child... children are overrated... a simple spell stops that whole process in the tracks, and all you get to do is enjoy it with no side effects." She said with a smirk, looking over her shoulder at Samantha, with a small grin on her face.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 am

Samantha rolled her eyes at almost every word that the professor was saying. Ne'Os had taught her to ignore people when they start talking about him badly. So once the professor got onto a different topic her hearing came back into focus. "Your lucky that I don't feel like killing you today. I won't just sit here and listen to you talk about the father of my children like that. He might be my ex-husband but not by my choice. I never wanted to break up with him, but him dieing and comeing back kind of got in the way. Now for someone who is a teacher you sure don't know alot about vampires. First of all we aren't suppose to have kids, yet I do. Second of all there is no such thing as having enough to much blood to drink. Lastely Ne'os is the best wizard out there so thanks for the info and the talk but I have to go now. Get in my way now and I will kill you." Sammy said in a brainwashed tone again, then turned towards the door and put her wand just enough up her sleeve that it didn't show.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 am

Zara felt a smirk cross her lips and she shook her head. "You're like a puppy.." She said softly, her eyes following the girl. "Lost and confused.. you have no idea what you are doing.. and need a man like that to guide you.. I feel sorry for you.." She said lightly. "But I guess it is your choice after all.. seeing as at the rate your going... you'll be arrested in two days... give or take a few hours.. I say 48 hours, and the Ministry will be on your ass faster then you can say 'Ne'Os help..' and even he can't save you from them.. Look at Barker.. they caught up with him eventually..." She said with a smirk.

"You've been brainwashed love... listen to the way you speak... I mean it just screams spell or enchantment.. maybe just the promise of love he isn't giving you... may I just ask before you leave and get caught by the Ministry... when was the last time you actually did anything with him that made you feel.. special... When was the last time he gave you that... look, the one he gave you before you had your kids and ruined your body.." She said with a smirk. "Also... if you want real money... I wouldn't bother robbing this joint, they've got nothing good... it's the patrons IN the bar that you want to keep your eye on.." She said shaking her head and going back to your seat. "The Ministry will be at this place in exactly two minutes after you leave.. and I will tell who did it, and what happened, every word will slip from my mouth as though I took vartiserium.. unless.. you stay here and talk to me.. and then the Ministry will never have to learn." She said lightly, taking a drink from her goblet.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 am

Sammy's teeth grinded as she listened to the b**** talk. The threat that she gave was for real and the words hurt when she spoke about Ne'Os. "Fine." Sammy said to the professor, turing around and walked towards the woman. "I will sit and listen to you but then I will kill you because no one tells me what to do and no one talks about Ne'Os. He might not be all lovey dovey anymore but people change when they die." Sammy said in a tone that dripped with anger. Sammy walked over to where the woman was sitting and sat in a chair next to her. "Now continue with your babbling so that I can kill you, b****." Sammy said pulling her wand out of her sleeve and keeping it in her hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:43 am

Zara clicked her tongue impatiently. "Now why would I talk to you when all you do is be rude to me eh? I mean, I offer you a perfect way to get out of trouble, and even to improve your technique, and you call me a B****, and tell me you are going to kill me? Now that isn't very nice, because if you kill me, they will be here instantly, and then you'll be caught redhanded." She said, clicking her tongue again as she smiled slightly at Samantha.

"Now kid.. the first thing you have to realize is this.. people aren't made evil, they are born evil. you are OBVIOUSLY made evil.. and anything really could snap you out of it at this point... like the fact that you are a Hufflepuff kind of gives it all away. Hufflepuffs aren't evil, they just aren't... so obviously you were made. Now.. made evil is just the same as made good. People who were born evil, can be made good, but just like made evil, they are easily snapped out of it. Ne'Os... he was born evil.. even if he isn't that good of an evil... Now.. I will admit to you, I was tempted to get on his good side for a large part of my life.. I tried, but he wasn't interested." Zara said with a smirk. "For which I am glad.. obviously he has you to be his slave instead.." She said lightly, taking another drink of her alcohol.

"Merlin.. what did you have to go and kill the bartender for? Now I have to make my own drink.." She said with a sigh, getting up and going behind the counter, making up her own drink, kicking the man aside so that she could get to the alcohol. "Now... the first tip about doing things like what you just did.. is to not be so noticeable to the only sober person in the room.. dark hood, cloak? Yeah.. way to much.. come in like a normal person.. and convince the man behind the bar to go upstairs with you.. then you kill him there, even if you don't have your way with him." She said and poured the drink into her cup, before leaning across the counter to look at Samantha.

"Another great tip.. is it's all in the clothing.. you see these." She said and pointed at her breasts. "They aren't big at all love... in fact I can only wish I was more well endowed.. but this shirt.. makes them easily look DD... so you see, wear the clothing that will attract the man you want to kill.. the first most important rules to killing people, especially a Vampire such as yourself... seduce the man.. and then it's so much sweeter to see the light leave their eyes just after they thought they had a chance, or even when they are calming down after you having a pleasurable night... choke him to death... a simple spell... drowning, I once killed a man using his own belt and his jeans.. it was erotic." She said lightly and looked at Samantha. "You need to get laid luv.." She said with a soft sad sigh. "To much pent up frustration.."
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top