You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here! - Page 2 Empty Re: You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:53 am

Sophia shook her head. "That will never happen Nikki I promise, because one I know I have people who love me and that's worth fighting for and two love is what keeps me alive and willing to go on."said Sophia softly. As Nikki said that was her first and only back she nodded. "Your welcome Nikki sis."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. "Come lets go have a butterbeer together at the three broomsticks, it'll be just like old times."said Sophia softly. "Then after that we'll go and get you cleaned up, I'm sorry to say Nikki sis but you look like you been to hell and back!"said Sophia softly. "Come on lets go Nikki sis."said Sophia getting up and holding out a hand for Nikki to take.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here! - Page 2 Empty Re: You may not think I'm here, but I'm always here!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 am

"That sounds like a great idea, sis," Nikki smiled, and agreed to have a butterbeer with her like old times. Nikki got out her hand and placed it into Sophia's and stood up straight. "It's alright, I know I look crap but you know the funny thing? Daniel saw me when I was like this and he still loved me...it proves he really is there for me through the good and bad.." Nikki sighed happily. "So, uh, rumours have it that you've got a twin sister named Arabella....I haven't met her yet, but she sounds similar to you, but she's not vampire or changes eye colour...have you met her yet?" Nikki asked Sophia curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 am

Sophia smiled when she mentioned Daniel. "See Daniel loves you no matter what you look like, he loves you for what on the inside not the outside."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Yeah I do, her name is Arabella and she's just like me other then she has brown hair not a vampire and her eyes don't change."said Sophia softly. "She's just like me so, when I was missing she told me so many people mistaken her as me!"said Sophia softly. "If you seen her and me together you'll be able to know but when where not together it's hard to tell unless you know I'm a vampire and she's not."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:33 am

"Yeah...we're lucky sis, you have Lucas and I have Daniel!" Nikki grinned. "All the bad things have lead us to these fabulous guys.." Nikki sighed happily. Nikki nodded as Sophia explained Arabella and their differences. "Well, you're my sis and no one, not even Arabella can replace you..." Nikki said to Sophia. "It would be awkward...it's like...looking onto your past...a human whose eyes doesn't change...doesn't it feel like you're looking at the past you?" Nikki asked curiously. Nikki then shook her head. "I couldn't believe that people mistook her for you...I guess, they were all distraught by your kidnapping, they saw you, or thought they did and didn't realize..." Nikki shrugged.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum