A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Xemnas heard Soph's reply and smiled. "OH, well that's good to know. And don't worry I wasn't gonna ask anyways. It'd be kinda peculier that a little first year who was just cold in the streets asks an order member some information. If I were you I wouldn't trust anyone with information either" Xemnas told her still smiling. "Wow you were a prefect, I wouldn't be able to be. I'd just let anyone get away with it." Xemnas replied again. "So Sophia, at seventh year is there Valedictorian" Xemnas asked.

Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Post by Malowney Catt Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Malowney smiled. "Well, I guess - well, I let down Hufflepuff. The teachers - well, a few - bullied me too, because I just wanted to have an off-day. Couldn't they understand I needed friends? But they didn't. I was often late...because they tripped me up and confused me..." She didn't say their names, seeing as they could pop up any moment. (OOC: It's not you guys BTW.) She didn't continue. The others had probably got the picture.

"It was dreadful," Malowney said, then watched them talk. "You both in Gryffindor? Gosh, Hufflepuff graduates are so rare nowadays." She laughed. "I'll ignore the fact my life at Hogwarts was total..." She wanted to say all the rudest words she could, but it would offend Hogwarts fans. "Crap?"
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Sophia looked at Xem and nodded. "Yeah I love being in there, I joined right after I finished Hogwarts but I been in Potter's Army ever since my fifith year!"saidSophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as Xem said he wouldn't be prefect for he'll just let people get away with it. "Yeah it was pretty hard at times, but the first years I gave them a warning for they didn't really know."said Sophia softly. As he asked if there was a Valedictorian Sophia nodded. "Yeah there is, it's for the smarest person in year seven and they give a speech just like muggle graduation."said Sophia softly.

Sophia tuned to Malowney and shook her head for she felt bad that her years at Hogwarts were horrible to her, it made her think hers was perfect. After all Sophia did have a good life at Hogwarts though, from Chaser to Prefect and then to HeadGirl she had it all. "I'm sorry your Hogwarts years went bad, I don't get why they treat Hufflepuff so bad it's not like it's a bad house!"said Sophia softly. "You know I have a best friend that's in Hufflepuff!"said Sophia softly. Although Sophia loved being a Gryffindor for she was a lion and her house colors were just awesome!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Malowney sighed. "Well, I let Hufflepuff down completely." She looked at the floor. "But - but - but maybe I can improve. Gain back those friends I had in primary, like it was a loan or something." She realized she had no blooming idea where her old friends were, and shook her head. "Nah, they might be busy in...Romania? America? Anywhere in the world. Just expect them to forget about me." She twiddled her thumb.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Xemnas noticed how Malowney now felt sad, and probably alone. Xemnas was going to try to cheer her up. "Well Malowney it seems you ruined your hogwarts life, or maybe someone else did. But hey look on the bright side, now you have room to make new friends including me and Sophia." Xemnas smiled to her. "and what do you mean 'gain back' I thought you had no friends" Xemnas asked her. He then remembered all the stuff Sophia said last. "It seems you have had the opposite life of Malowney, Sophia" Xem said to Soph.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am

Sophia shook her head. "No you didn' t let Hufflepuff down, it's just that sometimes good things happen to bad people!'said Sophia softly. "Trust me I know, I been through ALOT of bad things."said Sophia softly as she shivered as flashbacks of her being tortured by Felix came into her mind. As she said maybe she could gain back some her old friend Sophia smiled. "Yeah maybe you can, and who said you can't make more new friends?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia turned to Xem and nodded. "Your right Xem alittle bit, I had some stuff happen to me at Hogwarts as well."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 pm

"I mean, gaining back my primary friends. Like, the little kids from six to eleven? Exactly. I had loads of friends in my Muggle primary school, except...they'll live somewhere in the Muggle world now." She listened to Xem and Soph talking.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 am

"Man, you haven't had friends since then. Woah I feel so sorry for you. To be honest, I don't even know if they would remember you. It's been like, what, 15 years or so. I totally wouldn't remember anybody if I haven't seen them for that long.Y'know what you need. Some nice people to hang out and talk with, someone to just be girly with. Right, Soph" Xemnas said to them giving Sophia a little nudge. Xem hoped he wasn't encouraging a situation Sophia did not want to be a part of at all. Then he'd feel really bad.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top