A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 pm

"But where could we go.I have no idea,I'm hardly outside of Hogwarts"Xemnas told Soph.He then tried to think in his mind all the possible places Hmm,all I can think of his shops and those are no fun at all. Xemnas thought.He then answered another of Sophia's questions."Yep,that's where I met all my friends.....and family"Xemnas told her."I think that's why we get along so well,since we're both from gryffindor"Xemnas said.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, there's a music shop in the mall we can go to and listen to some music there."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Gryffindor is a great house, I loved being in that house."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled at all the memories she had while she was in Gryffindor like winning the house cup and winning a quidditch game. "So are you on the quidditch team or anything?"Sophia asked him softly. "I played chaser when I was at Hogwarts."said Sophia softly remembering the good old days.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 am

"I know I like Gryffindor too, I wouldn't be able to live in a house like Slytherin. I'd go nuts" Xemnas told Sophia. He then looked at his plate and noticed that he hadn't even taken one bite. I better get started Xemnas thought. He put the cheeseburger in his mouth and since he was so hungry half of it was already gone.He waited for the meat to slither down his throat so he could speak. "You were a CHASER?!? NO WAY I am too." Xemnas told Sophia. "Well I'm not quite sure, I practice a lot as a chaser and I'm waiting for the try outs but Jack hasn't done anything with quididtch so everybodys pretty slow. Even Potters Army is not moving so quickly." Xemnas told her not caring if he was supposed to speak of it.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah when I first went to Hogwarts the sorting hat was torn wheather or not to put me in Gryffindor or Rvenclaw but he saw more bravery in me."said Sophia softly. Sophia aughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Yes I sure was, I was on the team ever since my third year so I was on the team for quite awile."said Sophia smiling. "Well... I hope you get it, being chaser is a really fun postition but a very though job though."said Sophia softly. "I was in Potter's Army as well when I went to Hogwarts I fought in ALOT of battles with them by my side with the order."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 am

Malowney walked up and down the streets and towns of London, and saw lots of others shopping and buying food in restaurants, or just hanging out in an inn. Malowney went over to Sophia. "Hello," she said. "I'm Malowney - who are you?" She smiled and thought about her motto - All in good time. She wondered if she was ever going to meet ordinary friends, maybe Muggle friends. Because Muggles were certainly in London, it was a Muggle place. She smiled at Sophia. "Optimistic?" she asked, overhearing her. "Optimism is...weird. But if people say you are...are you?"
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Sophia noticed a girl coming towards them Sophia wondered why she was coming towards them but she didn't mind she liked meeting new people. As she introduce herself Sophia smiled. "Hello Malowney, nice to meet you I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at her as she asked her if she was optimistic. "Um... yes I am, at lease I think I am."said Sophia softly shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal to her at all. "Alot of people say I'm optimistic my friends, my father everyone for I'm always confidence and positive about things."said Sophia softly. "Why is it a bad thing to be optimistic? you said it weird."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Xemnas noticed a girl randomly waltzed into the conversation. She seemed very nice, and caring Ugh must be a hufflepuff, man why are they so nice all the time Xemnas thought. He noticed they were having a conversation about optimism "Hmm well sometimes I hate optimism because it usually blinds people from the actual truth. How can you keep being optimistic when they're murderers and evil everywhere. Felix Barker is a perfect example" Xemnas told them. This time he decided to introduce himself the former hufflepuff. "Hello Malowney, I'm Xemnas. Pleasure to meet ya" Xemnas greeted.

Now he decided to answer Soph's responses. "Well Soph, why aren't you in the order now. I know once I graduate I'm certaintly going to be in the order once I'm done" Xemnas told her being curious. He looked at malowney, and noticed that she seemed against Optimism. Why was she in hufflepuff then, was she even in hufflepuff, I don't know what ever Xemnas thought.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 am

Malowney felt a little bad. "Well, it's just...I've never met an optimistic person before," she said truthfully. "I never knew what they were like. I wasn't sure whether the optimism affected the way they acted to others, so I never talked to optimistic people. Until now." She smiled. "You seem okay, though, so I guess my feelings about optimism has changed forever." She stood in London, talking to a new stranger. "I've never talked to strangers before. I only - well, I just talked to people I have lots in common with." She thought about her childhood. "That's where my childhood went wrong. I had nothing in common - with anyone in my school. Hogwarts was a bit better, but I was still kinda lonely..." She thought, but tried to change the subject. "Anyway - what's your blood status?"

Malowney saw the boy who introduced himself. "Hello, it's nice to meet you," she said, smiling widely.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Xemnas heard the girl's story and felt compassion and sympathy for her. "Wow, Soph can you imagine your whole school year with out no friends. That'd be pretty rough, especially with the stuff we've been through. I know I may seem like a young and normal second year but deep down I have some real hard and troubling issues going on." Xemnas told the both of them. He then looked back at Malowney "So you had no friends because you had nothing in common with anyone ? wow that changes by whole perspective on Hufflepuffs" Xemnas told her being quite shocked.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 am

Sophia looked at Malowney and shrugged. "I can't really tell that I'm that way, I think I'm just me about alot of people think I am."said Sophia shrugging. Sophia turned to Xemmas and laughed about being in the Order. "I am in the Order Xem, but I can't tell you anything for my loyalty remains the the Order of the Phoenix."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Xem and shook her head. "No I can't but I spent my whole first year not having friends and that was lonely."said Sophia truthfully. "I'm glad I had at lease some friends at Hogwarts but I guess I didn't start having more friends until my fifth year when I made prefect of Gryffindor."said Sophia softly.

"Yeah I was quite alot of things at Hogwarts when I went there, prefect until my sixth year, chaser, and made Head Girl in my seventh until they took it away from me when we got a newheadmaster."said Sophia angrily. " It was a great honor but alot of responsibilites and it was a nightmare at times!"said Sophia softly remembering her duties she had to do alot.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top