Playtime! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Playtime! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Playtime!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playtime! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playtime!

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm

People were turning up left right and centre. They were all as enthusiastic as those before them. Elijah watched as he trod water underneath the surface. A Hufflepuff girl threw herself off of one of the diving boards moments after Keith was thrown back up by the bungee. Elijah laughed and watched as the Ravenclaw was sent flying up into the air. Elijah splashed his face with water and turned to swim back to the shore. It was there that Elijah met Miseria. He smiled at her and reached down to grab his towel. He slung it over his shoulder and looked at Mis.

He shrugged, giving Mis an impish smile, “It’s more of a ... ‘see-how-long-we-can-play-before-Doyle-finds-out experiment’,” He replied, casting a look over the water. “Essentially yes, I am throwing a party,” Elijah laughed. Elijah wondered where Chase was but decided that she was probably being anti-social for the day. He hoped she’d come down though. Elijah looked at Mis and gestured to her coat, “Why don’t you transfigure it into a bathing costume and come swimming with me?” He suggested with a smile. “It’ll do you some good and the water isn’t at all cold. C’mon...”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish MacDougal Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Tish watched the Slytherin having a good time with the others. He wasn't a typical Slytherin at all. And she liked that. She spent a few minutes swimming in the lake and then got out and rejoined them all on the shore. She finally summoned up her courage and walked over to him.

"So, I take it you're our host, then?" she asked. "Well done. And well needed. Your timing is impeccable. I don't think I could have done one more potions essay if Doyle had hexed me. I'm Tish. And you are?"

She picked up her own towel and wrapped it around her neck and wrapped a beautifully printed sarong around her waist. Funny, she wasn't a bit cold. It had been cold on the way down here, but she wasn't a bit cold anymore.

And just where had those flip flops gone? She wondered.
Tish MacDougal
Tish MacDougal

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Brienne bounced again and again, her weight made the bungee cord go a couple more times, then settle down. She unstrapped herself and dove into the water. It was freezing at the moment of impact, but she didn't mind it, the water felt good. Especially since she'd found her clothes warming. The pouch that her cards were in were water proof, so she didn't need to remove it before diving in. She allowed the water to sink into her clothing, wetting her and making her slippery.

"This feels great!" Brienne shouted. She didn't realize, though, that the white fabric of her uniform was see through now. She neglected to wear a vest, only a tie and a blouse with her pants. She didn't even look down. She didn't want to, or else her leg movements would likely stall.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:54 am

Sam looked around and waved to all the newcomers. "Hey Mis," he shouted, swimming over to her, and hearing her conversation with Eli. "I put it at a few hours, a fair bit evades that man, if you ask me, unless you're in his class. But then half the stuff that he manages to "notice" is made up, when you really think about it." He said with a chuckle. "Having fun Bri?" He asked, turning to face the girl, bouncing up and down on the bungie cord. "I'm next," he added with a chuckle. He then noticed another person, Andrew, who he'd not met before, turn up. "Hey," he said, walking over to the guy. "I'm Sam, nice to meet you." he said.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 am

Hearing something 'fun' was planned, Nikki decided to just check it out. She hadn't really done anything of this sort in a while and thought it was kind of cool this was happening again. She saw a bunch of students kind of just hanging out and chatting and the only person she really recognized was Samuel, a Gryffindor she met once or twice before. Nikki decided to just see what all the fuss was about, but before she did, she popped herself a mint gum to hide the horrible cigarette scent she had in her mouth. She chewed on it and walked on by the students. "Hello, Sam." Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Sam looked up as he heard his name and instantly broke out in a grin. "Hey Nikki," he said, waving to her and beckoning for her to come over and join them. "I'm about to jump back in, care to join me?" He asked, gesturing to the lake. "Oh, and do you know everyone here?" he asked, looking around and noticing the out of place look on Nikki's face.

"Everyone," he shouted, "This is Nikki," he told them all, pointing at Nikki, so they knew he was talking about. "Nikki," he said, "This is everyone, feel free to talk to them all, they're good people," he said to her, before looking wistfully at the water again. "Well, if you want, come join me," he said, turning and running back into the water, jumping as soon as it was deep enough.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 am

"I'm having a blast!" Brienne said, laughing softly like silver bells. The water was warm around her, and she swam over to say hi to the newcomer. "Well well, looks like we got ourselves another pretty lady to join in the fun", Brienne tried to be charming. Maybe she lucked out or maybe she failed. She didn't know. She just wanted to be courteous. Softly, she stretched out in the water, feeling the coolness contrast with the warmth. Her skin was hyper sensitive today, and she knew that was a good thing when the sensations were pleasant. She seemed to purr as she relaxed within the water. Suddenly it started to get a little cold around her.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

What was with all the noise? Andrew had been sitting next to a tree, about 30 meters away from where all the others were, so it wasn't really hard to hear some of the occasional shouts and whoops. Even some chatter if they were speaking loud enough. What was Andrew doing by chance? Studying in his book, trying to catch up on his 6 months worth of study...and homework. How dreadful really. After a couple of voices began to pierce his ears again, he got irritated enough, slammed his book shut and set it down on the ground in order to go and talk to the people in the lake. He could truly use a break.

As he neared everyone, he began to mutter bitterly, thinking of how long it would take him now to finish everything due to this minor intervention. He would finish it sooner or later, but it was still a nuisance to try and finish it later. Andrew finally reached his destination a moment later, examining the area. Turned out, some of his friends and some anonymous people were just swimming and talking. It wouldn't been alright in his book, but he was still trying to get work done. "What is everyone doing?" he asked, mostly to the first person that would respond.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 pm

"Having fun," Sam responded, plainly, concisely, honestly, and to the point. "You're welcome to join us, if you'd like," he told Andrew, gesturing to the water, "It's pretty nice in there," he told him, "Come on, leave your boring homework, and join us, I'm sure that you'll have time to do all that later," he said, knowing it may have been partly a lie, but that didn't matter. "I'm Sam, by the way," he added, stretching his hand out to shake Andrew's "We're in the same house," he added to help the boy, he'd gone away for awhile, it seemed, and now he was back, school was giving him every reason to leave again.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum