Trying to find Quiet - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to find Quiet - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to find Quiet

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to find Quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to find Quiet

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 am

Andrew looked down at Aurora and blinked a couple of times. She was asking to keep this whole conversation a secret, something to avoid the general publics eye. On the left side of Andrew, he thought he should at least tell someone of the events that happened to Aurora. Someone that he and her could trust, but that still probably wasn't the greatest idea. On the other side of Andrew, he was loyal to her decision and would have to honor her request. Usually, both sides would have to battle it out, attacking each other with different causes and effects. But this time, it was unanimous. "Alright then," he said to her "I promise. Just tell someone at least."

Now Aurora was trying to change the subject, and it probably was for the better. "I have a Eagle Owl my brother gave to me after he passed away," he stated, not fully knowing if Aurora had known about his brother. He had to explain it at least 4 times this week, so it was starting to become a bit irritating having to explain it over and over again. "I also thought I had a deadly baby serpent, but I have no idea as to what happened to it."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Trying to find Quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to find Quiet

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Aurora was looking at him, hoping that he would promise. It wasnt like she wouldnt tell someone. but with school just coming back into session she didnt need people asking her about it. She knew in the meantime that Ash or someone would tell about her getting hit and that everyone would want to know what happened. But.. For at least the beginning of the simester she didnt want to talk about it to everyone. "I will tell someone.. When i want everyone to know.. But for now... I dont want to be bothered with it." Aurora said, In a calm voice as though she had never gotten hit by a car and as if she had never even been harmed once in her life.

Aurora actually liked talking about animals. She had never had a pet besides the owl her so called brother gave her. She thought that she would give it away to someone who needed it that way she didnt have anything to remind her about her brother. She listened as andrew talked. When he said the words 'after my brother passed away' she didnt know much to say. "Sorry to hear about your brother." was all that she could say. She had known what it was like to have someone close to her die. And she knew that he probably didnt like talking about his brother dying just as she didnt like talking about her parents dying or her step brother james dying. She saw them both as they died. aurora always felt it was her fault they died.. Like she was some sort of bad luck charm.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top