Sand and Snow - Page 92
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 92 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 92 of 98 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 92 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:07 am

steven chuckled watching jess play in te sand with jack now moving back into the villa to find brian with khaat " hey all its kinda getting warm out there " he said noticing how his arms now were a light red " opps forgot the sunscreen " he said and sighed as he headed for bathroom and the sunloation he knew was in the cabonet in there , returning he felt the warmth from his skin and decided to save any burning further he would just stay in doors.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:19 am

"I know. I found that out too," Khaat said, as Brian kissed her neck softly and then whispered something into her ear. It made her smile. She just nodded slightly.

"Khaat forgot her sunscreen too," Brian said. He was about to say something to her when Angus floated in a bottle of lotion from the kitchen to Brian. Brian snatched it out of the air and read the bottle. "Ah," Brian said. "Burn lotion. For your sunburn," he told Khaat. He opened the bottle, poured some of the lotion into his hands and began slowly and affectionately rubbing the lotion onto her back.

"I don't usually burn, though," Khaat told Steven.

"You don't, when you remember your sunscreen the first time or two out. After that, you just tan," Brian said. "Don't you remember that awful sunburn you got when we were 14 and went to Brighton for the summer? You had blisters everywhere."

"Oh yeah. I did, didnt' I?" she frowned. "Daddy had a meeting and he took all of us to Brighton with him. Brian and I found a volleyball game on the beach and we played until it got too dark to see. But by the next day, I was really burned."

"She was so badly burned she was really sick," Brian said. "I've never seen someone so sick from a sunburn in my entire life. We are not going to let that happen this year. We're healers. We're supposed to know better now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Steven chuckled as he listened " well coming from Texas i should know better my self, but i guess the sun is stronger here " he said and rubbed some on his rather red arms " i'm glad of my hat, it stopped it getting to my head and giving me sun stroke " he sighed feeling the heat leave his arms as he rubbed more on him and sat back " but im staying in from now on" he said and took off his hat placing it down next to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

"Oh come on," Brian scowled. "No Texan would dare say he was staying out of the sun. Thats just unpatriotic for a Texan. I know better. I have been to Texas too many times for you to be able to get away with that with me here. Besides, if you really believed that when you were in Texas, you'd never ever get to go out of the house at all, for as little as it rains there." He laughed. "Besides you like being outside much too much to change your whole lifestyle to living indoors. I dont' see you ever selling that farm to settle down and live inside. Not your style."

"I have to agree with him," Khaat said. "I dont' see it happening either. Not from you. Nice try, Steven." Actually, Khaat didn't think it was quite warm enough to cause sunstroke, but maybe she had underestimated things.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Steven chuckled and then laughed " ok caought me out " he said " just needed a breather all that lovie dove stuff with jack and jess, there like newly weds again, not that i don't blame them. " he said and chuckled not blaming them one bit . slipping on his hat he moved to sit out on the patio enjoying the sun and wht breese that came with now with sun screen on he slipepd off his shirt and lay in the lounger tanning.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

"You got him pretty good, Brian," Khaat laughed.

"Yeah, well," Brian said. "I did spend time in Texas. I know what weather they get there. Oh, that reminds me. I do have a bigger estate in Colorado that my brother is sort of living in. Well, he's supposed to be living in the guest house, but I know he's not,. Iknow he's living in the main house. But--its ours--yours and mine."

"What?" she frowned. "I knew you had a place but...."

"No--WE have a place," he corrected her. Its at least half again as big as the house in England. And it has double the acreage. Besides that, it has a large guest house, and it has 5 guest cabins that are, basically efficiency cabins out in the woods. It used to be a resort, but the resort went ouf of business, so I got it dirt cheap."

"I thought you didn't get along with your brother."

"I don't."

"Then...."

"He takes good care of it for me. Thats about all there is to it. What would you think about us spending a week or so there so I can show it to you? Maybe over Easter? We could take the whole bloody crew if they want. If the kids were big enough, we could find enough hiding places for such a big Easter egg hunt that they'd still be hunting them at Christmas time."

"What's it look like?"

"Its a log mansion--like the one we live in now--only bigger. What do you think?"

"You knwo I'll go anyplace with you," she smiled.

"Are you sure about that?" he kissed her very slowly, lovingly.

"Positive. You want to ask the others?"

"Yeah. I guess I will. When they all come back in."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 pm

steven walked back in as he slid on his shirt his body warm and slightly pink but he was happy , he noticed jess and jack walking up each others arms around each other waist and he chuckled sighing slightly .

Jess walked in and smiled at steven " she will be fine " she said and patted his shoulder she chuckled and grined at Khaat " so when do we go?" she asked softly as she rested against Jack's now warm chest . she sighed then chuckled as he tickled her " stop that jack" she said and he did just holding her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 am

"I was thinking we might go for a week or two around Easter," Brian said. "If we can tolerate my brother that long. He's a pain in the ass. Kieran takes care of the Colorado estate for me. We dont' get along at all, but he does do a good job at taking care of things. And it gives him a place to stay in exchange for the work he does. There's a lot of land, a number of hives for honeybees, orchards, crops, a vineyard, a stable full of horses, a herd of cows, a herd of goats and sheep, a flock of chickens, ducks--well, basically, its a full working farm.

"We sell the wool from the sheep and the alpacas to local artisans who use it to make yarn and do beautiful woven items--rugs, tablerunners, purses, that sort of thing. The farm is known all around for having some of the finest produce in the area. The last I talked to Kieran, he had hired about a dozen young men who had just graduated from the American wizard school. We put up a bunkhouse like a working ranch, and they're helping him to tend to the farm. I think you'll have a lot to do. There's fishing, swimming, canoeing, all sorts of things. There are things to do there that I just haven't been able to take the time to develop in England."

"Besides that," Khaat said, "He bought me a whole wardrobe of western wear that just really has no place in England. Maybe I'll get to wear it if we go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:43 am

jess glanced at steven " well he should feel right at home then " she said and chuckled leaning abck against jack who roled his eyes " it sounds wonderful Brian" she said softly holding Jacks hands in her own a she felt his warmth against his back and smiled "ok I think jack and I wll go and wash and change " she said and took his hand moving up stairs .

Steven sat down and sighed watching as they went up stairs " glad some ones having fun" he spoke softly thinking of Delilah and how close she was he had his motehr there watching over her and dylan but he so wanted to be with her . He shook his head , no he was working and had to focus.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 am

"Steven," Khaat said, feeling his distress. "You do not have the slightest desire to be here today. Go. Your mind is not on the job today. Go. Take the day off and go deal with whatever it is that's preoccupying your mind. Its alright. Really." She looked at Brian and said. "I think I should go get out of this wet suit. I'll be back."

She went up to her room, showered off all the sand and seawater, and chose a pair of denim capris and a white lace top. It was casual and comfortable. She tied back her hair, and decided to go barefoot. She was having a hard time thinking about going back to the cold of England when there was so much delightful sunshine here. It was right up against the sea, and the whole place was bathed in the warmth of the sun. She really was considering talking to Brian about moving to Tuscany for most of the year and just using the England home as a vacation home instead. It certainly was becoming tempting. The more she came to Tuscany, the more she loved it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 98 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top