Well... this is surprising! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... this is surprising! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... this is surprising!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... this is surprising! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well... this is surprising!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Sophia looked at him and frowned and shook her head. "No your not a freak by nature, your differnent and being different is good!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Heck look at me, I'm plaer then other and my eyes changes colors I might as well be a freak as well!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sometimes Sophia loved what she was but sometimes wished more then anything to be human once again. Sophia nodded and chuckled. "Good idea, I don't have to look up at you when I talk to you!"said Sophia chuckling as she followed him to the booth by the window. As she looked at it for a minute she shook her head and smiled. "God those were the good ole' days."said Sophia softly to herself as she took a seat and looked at Andrian. As he said thanks she nodded and smiled. "Your welcome, but your my best friend you know I never lie."said Sophia softly. As he mentioned Bell Sophia could see tha pain in his eyes just like she did at times not seeing Lucas or her family. "I know how you feel Andrian, I feel the same way you do at times."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled and shook her head. "You still obeying by your promise I see."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. When he asked where she thought he might be she shrugged. "I don't know, anymore to be honest."said Sophia sighing softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Andrian smiled, softly and chuckled when she said being different was good, that he wasn't a 'freak of nature'.  He was glad to hear that she thought being different was good.  He remembered telling her in the Great Hall, at Hogwart, about how being different was good, better than being the same as everyone else; he was glad she still agreed with him. He remembered telling her how she was different, 'unique' was the word he used. "Good memories..." he mumbled to himself. "I guess your right," he told her, smiling softly at her. "I'm glad you still think so" he added. Andrian then forwned slightly when she said she could be a freak as well considering she was a vampire and how she could change eye color according to her moods. He watched her closely, reading her expression, he could tell how much she missed being a human.  He could feel her pain. "Aw, no you not. Your just special, who cares if anyone thinks your a freak," he said, quietly as he walked around the table to take his seat after pushing Sophia into he seat. "You and I can be a freak together" he winked at her as he sat down. "I know, i believe you" he told her after she told him she wouldn't lie to him about his appearance or anythign really. To his dismay when Sophia told him that she felt the same way as he did. "What do you mean?" he asked, considering this at the moment.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 pm

"Of course I'm right, I'm always right."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh of she was joking and kidding with him. Sophia smiled as she remembered her and Andrian having almost the same talk at Hogwarts. Sophia looked away from Andrian for she knew he could see her pain which wasn't a good thing for he was the only one who could read her like a book. "Stay true to yourself Andrian not matter what other people think about you."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked back at Andrian and smiled. "Thanks Andrian, but I always been a freak even before I gotten turned into a vampire."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia laughed as Andrian said they could be freaks together. "Alright we'll be freaks together, we'll make freaks look good!"said Sophia laughing. As he asked what she meant she swallowed hard and looked into his eyes with her chocolate brown ones. "Well... I'm in the same boat as you, Lucas is gone and I have no clue where he's at with me being kidnapped I haven't seen my family in ages!"said Sophia softly. "I just wish I had a normal life like I did when I was in Hogwarts."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 am

<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">Andrian sat there listening, carefully to every word that fell from her lips as she spoke. He nodded, sympathetically as he did this, his expression calm yet sad at the same time. He was quite sad to hear that she hadn't seen Luca's or whatever this guy name was for a long time ever since the kidnapped. "I'm so sorry..., it must be very hard for you," he spoke, quietly, his eyes staring into her beautiful, chocholate brown eyes. "Not seeing the one you love for a long time, especially after being kidnapped," he continued. He felt so sorry for her, he knew exactly how she felt not seeing her family or significant other for a long time. He understood the pain she must be feeling. It was a horrrible feeling, not anything any normal person would have to deal with. "May I take your order?" said a waitress staring at them as she pulled out a pen and a note pad. "Yeah, sure. Two firewhiskey, unless you want something else Soph?" he asked, holding two fingers up but pausing to look at Sophia just incase she wanted something else.</FONT></P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 am

Sophia shrugged. "Eh... it's no big deal, I learned how to just suck it up and go on with my life that's all I can do."said Sophia softly holding back tears. Sopha didn't want Andrian to see her cry for she wanted to be trong in front of him. Sophia nodded. "It is hard especailly after being kidnapped and tortured almost to death by a burning light that was like the sunlight!"said Sophia shivering slightly. Sophia still had nigtmares of that horrible week, she was sure she'll have them for a long time unless she gests them removed from her memory. Sophia nodded. "Yeah firewhiskey is fine."said Sophia softly as she looked out the window and sighed softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum