Well... this is surprising!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... this is surprising! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... this is surprising!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... this is surprising! Empty Well... this is surprising!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 am

It was Hogsmeade weekend for the students at Hogwarts but it was more Christmas shopping for her. Walking through the crowded street of Hogsmeade she looked around the shops wondering what to get her friends for Christmas. Half of Sophia's friends were mainly graduates but there some that are still in school like her best friend Chase and Jamie. Sighing to herself she bit her bottom lip and ran her hands through her curly jet black hair. "God this is harder then I thought it would be, maybe if I go and have a butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks maybe the gifts would come to me."said Sophia softly to herself.

Deciding that was probably the best thing to do seeing how she been stressing out about this for past few weeks now. As she walked towards The Three Broomsticks her mind else where she bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! are you ok?"Sophia asked them softly. "God I can be so clumsy at times when my mind is else where or just daydreaming!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Way ago Sophia you can't go two seconds without bumping into someone!"said Sophia to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Well... this is surprising! Empty Re: Well... this is surprising!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 am

Oh, how Andrian missed Hogmeade it has been a long time since he has been here. It was only two years since he was still in Hogwart, he was just a mere seventeen years old boy. Quite, a mischief he was always getting into trouble and being a player.  He chuckled at the thought of this, so many place, so many memories filled Hogmeade of his childhood memrories. Andrian could remember right there, near the three broomstick where he and his friend had a snow fight it went on and on, an endless game of fun. The booth there in the three broomstick just near the window, his favorite booth. He could remember taking Sophia there on a date, his first date. He was so happy, their relationship when on and on. Andrian was quite sad as he thought about this, it had been a long time since he seen his best friends and family before. He was so focus on work, he had almost forgotten about them. It felt like a lifetime, he even considered catching up with one sooner or later.

It was almost time for christmas, he loved christmas it was the only time he had a month off from work so he can relax and enjoy time with his family and friends. He wanted to buy his friends and family a present but he couldn't think about what to buy them, he wanted it to be perfect, something they liked and never had. Gosh! he sounded like a perfectionist, he shudder at the thought of that as he tried to push it away. Andrian let out a deep, exasperated sigh and rubbed his eyes sorely, he was tired and so he decided to go to the Three Broomsticks. He walked towards the door and pushed the door open before stepping inside. Then he stood there for a moment letting everything and everyone sink into him before walking him. The three broomstick was well known for it warm astomospher and wonderful foods and beverages. This was one of his most favorite cafe of all Hogmeade.'Ouch! Watch it!" he grunted turning around after stumbling forward after somebody bumped into him.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 am

As Sophia heard the man grunted her eyes turned red at him. "I said I was sorry, and it's not like you were carrying anything!"said Sophia angrily. "God people can so freaking mean now days, especailly during the Christams Holidays!"Sophia thought to herself. Brushing herself off her eyes slowly turned back there normal chocolate brown eyes. "What a minute that voice sounded familiar."Sophia thought to herself as she looked at the man she bumped into. "Andrian, is that you?"Sophia asked him softly looking at him carefully hoping that it was. Sophia kindof hoped it was for she haven't seen in forever but if it wasn't it wouldn't be the end of the world. Alot had been going on since Sophia last seen him which was so long ago Sophia lost track when she last saw him.

As a couple of students waved at her and said hello she waved back at them and gave them a soft warm smile before turning back to the man who looked like Andrian. "Maybe it's not him, maybe I just thought ti was."said Sophia shrugging. As she kept on walking she started hweading back towards The Three Broomsticks. As she kept walking she smiled as she seen kids having a snow ball fight which reminded her when her Andrian and her friends had snow balls fights. "Ah... those were the good old days."said Sophia softly to herself. That when Sophia was shy and innocent and didn't go through alot like she was now and she missed being her shy and innocent self at times. Sophia was wearing a black shirt with a tan jacket over it with black pants and tan high heel boots. Her jet black hair was down and curly.
https://media.photobucket.com/image/demi%20lovato%20new%20pictures/jessicag83/Demi%2520Lovato/31828117436438287947112870848744506.jpg
^Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 am

Andrian stared back at the person that had just pushed him, growling angrily as he looked at them. He didn't see who it was cause her hair had covered her face. "Oh, i didn't know how about a nice 'excuse me' would be nice once in a while," he said, angrily. He was never an angry type of person, he was usually happy and forgiving. Everybody would always question him, why wasn't he angry, why he would just stay calm when sombody had upsetted him. But ever since it was Christmas, almost every shop he went he had been pushed and shoved over agian and again. He had enough, he was angry and it took a lot to push his button. Then to his dismay as she pushed her hair aside and spoke his name. He rose and eyesbrowas a he gave her a nice long stare. "Sophia?" he peered, carefully at her trying to make sure it was her. He watched her, carefully and looked at her features. Her long beautiful silky hair that fell down her head, her hazel chocholate eyes and the pinkish, reddish colour of her skin. He smiled as he saw this. Could it be her? It had to be her or had he gone mental with lonelyness.

He wore a dark v-neck jumper which was pushed up to his elbow to show his muscular, veiny arm, dark blue jeans and sneakers

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/jared-padalecki/images/17399836/title/jared-padalecki-photo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 am

Sophia stopped dead in her tracks as she heard someone call out her name turning around she seen the man that looked at Andrian calling her name. "Ok that has to be Andrian, for one it looks like him and two he just called my name."said Sophia to herself. As she walked closer to him she indeed realized it was him and she was so stupid for not knowing it was him. Smiling to wards him she ran towards him and hugged him. "Oh my gosh Andrian, it been a long time!"said Sophia softly still hugging him. Oh how Sophia had missed him but she'll never ever admit that. Andrian was her best friend and she missed him like crazy for she really didn't have anyone to talk to. "So... um... how have you been?"Sophia asked him softly as she pulled away from him as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with happiness.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:36 am

Andrian laughed, happily as he watched her run towards him and hug him. "Too long, chuckled Andrian bending his knee down to hug her. He was bascially a giant, he was six foot three taller than an average man. So, he had to bend down to her height so he could hug her. He smiled as he hugged her back, enjoying the touch of her skin touching his. He didn't want to let go of this embrance. He had missed her so much, she was one of his best friend, she was the only person who knew him more than anyone else. She was his favorite friend. "So, i'm not crazy in lonliness, he told her, laughing softly as he pulled away from her but kept his arm around her as he stared into her eyes, her beautiful hazel, chocolate brown eyes. " I've been great, just working and all. How are you?" he asked her, grinning happily at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he had to bend down to hug her. "Yes to long, the last time I saw you weren't this tall!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia smiled when he hugged her back for she missed him hugging her. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head. "No your not Andrian, and why are you lonely?"Sophia asked him softly. When he asked how she was she shivered slightly for she was now good but a couple of weeks agao she wasn't. "I'm good, getting back to doing my job at St. Mungo's after being kidnapped by Felix Barker and tortured by him and lost my voice for a week."said Sophia shivering slightly as flashbacks came back to her. "But I'm back to my normal self, and I'm still with Lucas although I haven't seen him in awhile."said Sophia frowning again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 am

Andrian let out a soft chuckle escape his lips as he heard her say the last time he wasn't this tall. "Well, amazing how much time can change," he said to her, chuckling softly again. It felt so good to see her agian, he missed her like heaps. He missed hugging her, she was always nice, cool and refreshing to hug. "You still look as beautiful as you were before," he complimented as he pulled away from her and looked at her outfit. His expression happy and excited. Then when he heard her ask why was he lonely he looked back up at her with disbelief. 'Why?" he asked, pausing for a moment to gather everything together. "I haven't seen anyone in ages, so much work and everything," he told her. To be honest, he hadn't seen Bell in ages, he had been stuck with the child for a long time. He had wished they had stop doing this being apart from another which other telling each other. Suppose, it was his fault he hadn't became a very good father or husband as he promised he would. Always, focus on work not his family although he did care for them more than his work. But he hadn't seen her at all as well, he was starting to get worried. "[color-teal]That rat bastard!," he said to her, angrily. "When I see him, i'll make sure he'll never wish to be born again," he joked, but at the same time it was his promise. Then he smiled back at her when she said she was back to her own self again and working. "Well, at least your okay," he replied looking at the booth by the window where their first date was.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. " I know tell me about it, I feel like a dwarf when I'm standing next to you!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia was so happy to see him for it wasn't the same without him around. She missed his smile, his hugs and how no matter how mad or upset you made him he nevered gotten angry. If Sophia could she would had blushed as he told her she looked more beautiful as she was before. "Why thankyou Andrian that's sweet of you, I must say you much more sharp and handsome yourself not that you haven't always been!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia looked at him and frowned. "I'm sorry Andrian, seems like you have alot of pressure on you!"said Sophia softly. "Not seeing anyone including Bell I must imagine you feel lonely and depress I would."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him. "ANDRIAN! I can take care of myself and he's probably busy."said Sophia shrugging. Heck she didn't know anymore for Lucas was always gone or missing one of the two. Sighing to herself she looked back at Andrian and smiled. "Yeah I guess, it would be better if I saw my father alot more the last time I saw him was at the order meeting."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Andrian felt his heart sank, softly and his stomach leap with joy as he heard her laughter again. She had one of the most amazing laughter, he ever heard. It sounded almost like a 'tinkling bell' and it sounded do nice in his ears. He never realized how much he missed her laughther riniging in his ears. "Oh, your fine. I'm just a freak of nature," he told her, laughing softly. He kind've liked being taller than most people, it kind of made him feel good about himself, made him more different from the other guys, made him stand out more. "How about we sit down, so you don't feel smaller then me" smiled Andrian, guesturing towards the booths at the window where their first date was. He then chuckled lightly when she told him he look sharp and handsome as he always been. "Thanks," he told her, happily. When Sophia told him how lonely it was not seeing anyone or Bell for ages, he smile faded into a frown. His expression turned from happy to sad. She was right, it was rather depressing not seeing Bell or anyone. Thank, god it was Christmas it was a time of the year when he could just relax and chill with his best mates. "Yeah, it has been a little," he said, scratching the back of his neck with his index finger as he took a deep breath, trying hard not to show his pain; he didn't want her to get worried. "Its nothing, i'm sure i'll see her around." spoke Andrian, shrugging his shoulders. "One day..." he whispered to himself. He fell dead silence for a moment, lost in his thoughts wondering where she could've been. But then, he shook his head, quickly trying to snap back into reality. "I know, i just don't like anyone harming my best friend." he chuckled, lightly. He didn't like anyone harming his friends in any way, it hated that. He wouldn't let them go without a little revenge, just the tiniest one to just show them who they were messing with if they were hurting his friend. "Oh, where do you think he might be?" he asked, walking over the booth and pulled out a chair for her, while waiting for a response.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum