Lesson 6 - Basic Level - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 6 - Basic Level - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 6 - Basic Level

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 6 - Basic Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson 6 - Basic Level

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:12 am

Hitame looked at Xemnas surprised. Animagus?! What was he thinking!! Hitame thought in her mind in disbelief. When she heard Philippa say the right answers, Hitame thought, Well she showed Xem up..... I'm not sure if she meant to show him up,but that must have made Xem feel stupid. Hitame thought.

She had wanted to answer but, Xem and Philippa raised their hands before she could. So, she figured she would just answer the next question. Then she noticed that Aurora came in. Hmm... she's late.... it's probably not usual thing since she did get hit by a car. Or so I've heard. Hitame thought about that. A lot of people had been talking about her accident. She had wanted to ask Aurora about it, but she knew it wasn't her place so she never asked.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 pm

''If you insist, you have three more weeks. I almost forgot about that'', he said. ''Now... an Animagus? Bloody hell, where did you read that? Whoever taught you that is a complete idiot'', he commented. ''Now, the other solutions are right. Those are more... common, to say it like that, Dark Creatures, but there are, of course, some more exotic. Fifteen points for Hufflepuff and for an extra 20 points per creature, could you name some of the exotic ones and then... I shall continue with what we shall be dealing with today'', he explained.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Xemnas was disapointed,he put his head in his hand, and looked to the desk.It wasn't good to miss the lesson so he put his head right back up. This time he wanted to answer but he was too afraid of failure, so he just sat there awaiting the next person to answer so they can get along with the lesson. Xemnas felt like a total idiot especially since everybody was telling him that he was wrong. It was kind of like Xemnas' actual life. Always being told "what are you doing". He waited for the next reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 am

Hitame raised her hand shortly after Professor Wilson asked someone to name some exotic dark creatures. "I think that some are a Banshee, Inferi, and a Runespoor." she said sounding uncertain. She was not really sure if she was correct but she at least wanted to try to answer. I hope i'm right about those three. But i'm not sure if i am. she thought as she looked at Xemnas to see if was down or something or the sort since he was wrong.

If i get this wrong i'm most likely gonna do the same as Xemnas. But i'm gonna be sulking for a while. she thought as she looked back to the front of the class to Professor Wilson.

Last edited by Hitame Higurashi on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Aurora sat at her usual desk in the back, wishing she could laugh at the kids. She didnt laugh though because for someone who was depresssed she didnt think laughing would help her out. She really didnt feel like answering any questions unless she could get to them first. Because for one: She knew some answers yet, didnt feel like acting like a smarty pants, And for two: She just didnt want to answer many questions. Now if the professor asked her a question and not everyone then she might end up answering. Otherwise.. She most likely wouldnt.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

''Technically, I did not have them in mind but yes, you are correct which gives you the promised 60 points. Good job... girl'', he finished, not knowing the name of the girl that just spoke out. ''Now that you have absorbed what you should have, or haven't, we can go to the next part of the lesson. So, does anyone have any idea how you would cope with such creatures? I mean, yes, you could take a brick and hit then in the head, but would you have something more effective?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 am

Jack scurried to the DADA room, and slowly opened the door to the chamber, trying not to let anyone notice it. He crawled into the room, and bumping into a few seats, he pulled himself up to a desk, and sat on it. He sat there and looked intently at the professor as if he had been there the whole time. Jack whispered to a girl ((NPC)) in front of him

"What's happening?"

She pointed her finger at the board, and, cursing silently, went through everything he already knew.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top