Reconciliations - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reconciliations  - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reconciliations

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reconciliations  - Page 6 Empty Re: Reconciliations

Post by Steven Walker Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Steven just smiled at Andrew and lightly shook his head at him glad to have some time with him now as each spoke they liked chicken curry he did too one thing Janet use to cook well for them all.

He watched Andrew with Chloe, once all were seated and Lizzy asked what they wanted finally asking Steven what he wanted he smiled to her "a coffee please Lizzy , I don't start or end the day with out a hot coffee and after that game I could use it to warm up" he said and sat back He took the uncles hand and shook it smiling at his compliment of Andrew.

"Yes, he is a very talented young man" he smirked looking down at the now sleeping john in his jacket. " He's doing really well in Hogwarts, so I have been told, Auror Steven Walker but just call me Steven" he said smiling to him "Please to meet you Mr Williams, it seems Andrew is taken with your Chloe" he said chuckling.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 am

"Nice to meet you," Mr. Williams smiled. "I'm glad to see Chloe have a friend. She doesn't associate with a lot of people, by her own choice. I think its because my work has me on assignment in various places, and so we're gone from England far more than I'd like. I'm glad to see she's getting on with Andrew. But tell me..." Williams lowered his voice. "When exactly do you plan on making your boy two legged again? I don't think Andrew is going to do that very willingly on his own. Not for awhile."

"I'm not," Andrew mumbled.

"I'm amazed you could do it at all," Chloe whispered in his ear. "Isn't that fairly advanced transfiguration?"

"Probably. I don't know," Andrew shrugged. "He got what he deserved. That's all I know. I've been reading some stuff in the restricted section of the library, so maybe that gave me an edge. Who knows? I just hope my Defense Against the Dark Arts professor doesn't find out. He might not be too happy. Our headmaster won't give a rat's pajamas about it, but my professor might. He's also my head of house."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Steven chuckled " After lunch, when i feel he's learned not to tick off his older brother, sometimes tough love is the best form of love, as they remember it longer." he looked down at the white rabbit and shook his head then looked at Chloe "its good they can be friends "he hoped to change the subject away from john.

Deciding he'd have no choice but to do things himself and that john had had long enough being a rabbit he excused himself and moved out to the restrooms. Placing the rabbit on the floor he stood for a moment as he made sure the room was empty and locked the door. taking out his wand he spoke first to the rabbit "I hope you learned your lesson young man." With his wand in hand and aimed at the rabbit he spoke.

"unLapifors" he said and john turned back to a boy looking rather annoyed at him . Steven took him buy the shoulder and walked him to the table sitting him down on his other side away from Andrew and Chloe. "This is john my other son " he said smiling but noticed John didn't speak and he sighed.

"Looks like some one is still annoyed. " He said and looked at him annoyed a little himself.

"Pleased to meet you, sir" John said finally his voice showing he was still annoyed at Andrew as Lizzy brought there order this time with an added curry for John and a drink that Steven had chose to order for him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 am

"Nice meeting you too, and seeing what you really look like," Mr. Williams laughed gently.

Andrew ignored John, deciding John had been a pest deliberately. He was about to say something to Chloe when Lizzie brought orders of curry for everyone. Andrew decided he was hungry after all. Chloe took a taste of her curry, and smiled.

"This is really, really good," she said. "How did you know about this place?"

"A friend of ours owns it," Andrew said. "I guess I didn't think about them perhaps having curry. Is that your favorite food?"

"No," she laughed. "Not by a long shot. I just got hungry for it today, that's all. My favorite is really good fish and chips--when the fish and the chips are both cripsy and crunchy."

"Me too!" Andrew said. He didn't know what it was about Chloe but he really liked her. He'd never met a girl before that he'd paid much attention to, but Chloe was different.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 am

Steven listened as john just sighed , he could do nothing he wanted to console the boy but he'd brought it on himself by antagonizing Andrew now Steven saw him with Chloe and smiled as he started to eat his curry he smiled at Lizzy telling her the food was as good as he expected.

He didn't interrupt Andrew and Chloe choosing instead to just enjoy the food an the company of Chloe's uncle "so what is it you do ?" he asked taking a bite of the curry again his eyes keeping a watch on John who he could see was still annoyed at Andrew for his turning him in to a rabbit.

Steven finished his meal and sipped his coffee which Lizzy had refilled while he ate.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 pm

"I work in the ministry--in muggle artifacts. Its amazing the amount of muggle gizmos we confiscate these days. Especially from students. All sorts of electronics. Cell phones, computers, Ipods--they all give off electronic signals that could be traceable to our world. Kids don't think about that. All they think about sometimes is that they want what they want when they want it. They don't realize that to receive a signal of some sort, it needs to send one as well, and that makes us all amazingly vulnerable to discovery. I really don't like having to take thinks from children, but, well, I don't have much of a choice. It is a much higher security risk than people know.

"So tell me, how is it that you ended up in the Minister's private box today?" Mr Williams asked.

Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Steven listened he was right , the wizard world had to be kept secret from the muggle world, he was some what taken back by he words but understood the severity of it ."yes they have the wizard net they can use instead" he said looking at John for a moment then back at the man.

"were close friends of the minister , Andrew there stays with him " he said "you could say thanks to him and his daughter I became Andrew's Guardian " he finished his food and pushed the plate to one side taking up his cup of coffee as he blew across the top of the cup . "I'm also kind of an unofficial body guard for them too when I'm not working for the ministry as an Auror" he added.

John just ate his food he watched Andrew some what annoyed still as he planned on how he would get his own back on him for turning him into a rabbit for along time.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 pm

"That's fairly impressive," Williams said. "In our department the Lupins have a reputation of being rather reclusive and self sufficient. It sounds, though, like either they're more outgoing than I"ve heard tell, or you've managed to find an in with them in an almot compeltely closed family."

Andrew frowned. "They're not stuck up," Andrew defended them. "They're awesome. I don't know what you heard or who you got it from, but its wrong."

"You really know the Minister, Andrew?" Chloe asked him, "I mean, really know him?"

"Yeah. I do. He's the guy I've been telling you about that I spend so much time with."

"So how'd you do it?"

"What do you mean 'how'd I do it '? Like anybody else I suppose. Just start with hello, I guess."

Chloe looked at him and laughed. She seemed genuinely amused that Andrew saw it as so matter of fact."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum