Reconciliations - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reconciliations  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reconciliations

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reconciliations  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reconciliations

Post by Steven Walker Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Steven looked at Robert and smiled as he took the tickets sliping them into his pocket "don't see why not " he said to Andrew "I like pizza and i know John loves it, though he loves anchovies on his " Steven shivered at the thought "prsonaly he gets that from Janet i never liked them " he rubbed the back of his neck.

He worked out they could pick up John before heading to the tornament to watch he aso knew john and andrew might have diferant view on who they wanted to win but the more he though the more he felt it would make for a good evening out as they would talk about it a lot.

The floo opened out and john walked in to the room smiling as he saw every one "hi every one" he said and placed his bag down he hung back slightly "you sent for me dad?" he said walking ober to him.

"yeah how would you like curtasuy of Robert to go see a quiditch turnament with andrew and myself?" he asked and saw the smirk on johns face.

"would I, whos playing?" he asked looking from steven and Robert .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 am

"England and Spain," Robert said. "Should make for a good match. Spain has an excellent beater, from what I understand. You all have a great time. Good to see you, John. I, unfortunately, have work to do."

"You're always working," Andrew sighed.

"You're right. I am. Blame Khaat. I was perfectly happy being retired, and she decided she needed a medical director. That's what started all this."

Andrew scowled slightly at Robert. "You like working. That's not news. But why? You don't need the money."

"No. I don't. I do it for family," Robert said simply, shrugging.

"For Khaat?"

"Yes."

"Family means that much?"

"Family, Andrew, is all there is. And family means all those people who love you more than live itself, whether they're related to you by blood or not."

"I get that," he said. "Still, she means a lot, doesn't she?"

"Yes. She does." Then Robert smiled. "But then again, so do you--and Steven, and John. Go ahead. Get going to your game while you can still get some great snacks before the game starts."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 am

John smiled " oow snacks" he said and looked at Steven who smiled and nodded "cool all you can eat Andrew " he said and laughed.

Steven looked at Robert "ok that means im broke " he said chukaling "but it will be worth it " he took Johns hand and moved to andrew offering his open hand but waiting for him to take it " lets go watch the game before brian wants me to do something for him." he said now feeling some what happy they could spend some time together as a family. He felt John fidget beside him "do that when we port and you'll find something missing when we arrive " he said softly "do what you need to " he said

John quickly let go looking at Robert he hoped he would be alright "sir can I ... you know "he asked but quickly dove to the bathroom .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 am

Robert just watched John run off. "They don't need to ask, Steven," Robert said, shaking his head.

"Eh. Its just a habit of John's," Andrew shrugged. "I guess he thinks he needs to be mannerly around grownups."

"Its not a bad habit," Robert said. "I think you andn I just got beyond all that."

"Yeah. We did. Will you ask Kate if she will make some fudge this weekend?" Andrew asked him.

"Certainly," Robert said. "Don't you buy enough of that at Honeydukes?"

"Yeah, but Kate's is better."

"You're right. It is," Robert laughed.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 am

Steven smiled and nodded "yeah I think so Andrew " he said as John walked back in a smile and look of relif on his face . Steven could not help notice how he looked like ayoung man just as Andrew did , "ok so you both ready?" Steven asked again this time he placed his hand on Johns shoulder and waited for Andrew to join then so they could get going.

loking at Andrew he gently placed his hand on his shoulder and smiled proudly at Robert as he aperated them away to an alley not far from the stadium and the smell of food hanging heavy in the air around them "smell that guys" he said and smiled his stomach grumbled at the heavy smell of hot dogs and pop corn.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:05 am

"Works for me," Andrew said. Andrew was always hungry. He never seemed to get enough to eat, for some reason, and he was as skinny as a rail. He wasn't sure why. One of the professors had suggested it was Andrew's age. He had no idea. He stopped at a snack stand. He ordered two hot dogs, a bag of popcorn, and an extra large cola. He looked at John who was looking hungrlly at him, a nonverbal hint for the same thing. He rolled his eyes at John and ordered another duplicate of his order.

He looked back at Steven, "I can get it , if you want. I have money. I've been saving back some of what Robert gives me every week. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Steven nodded and smiled. "sure, as long as I get the next" he said and chuckled at how much he had ordered he though now he had to get use to leting him do more on his own the same with John who grined at how much Andrew ordered.

"Dad why don't i have an alowance?" he asked steven looked at him and though for a moment.

" you can starting now, here" he have him 20 sickles in his hand and smiled "you get that each week from now on , Andrew I know you have your trust but if you need anything and I mean this anything plaes feel free to call me I know you have robert and kate too " he said and chuckled "ok, now the match, before things get too deep " he said and started to walk to wards the stadium eating a hot dog with everything on it he'd bought for himself.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Andrew just nodded. He understood what Steven meant. He followed Steven and John up into the stadium into their seats and once they were seated, it didn't take him long to polish off his hotdogs and some of the cola as the players entered the stadium and were introduced. He hadn't been to a professional quidditch game before, but it looked like it promised to be a good game.

He was surprised to see how many people came out for the game. He'd never seen so many witches and wizards together in one place before. He watched the players and the equipment carefully. He hadn't decided whether or not he like broom flying but he thought, perhaps, he liked the looks of the brooms the team from Spain used. They looked pretty cool.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 am

Steven watched the teams get ready and felt the antisipation in the air , he ahd not felt this since he had been at school and now he grined pointing oiut the diferances in each member of the team and the brooms . He started to name all the team for the spanish side .

" Ok the chasers are Carmen García, Ana de Lebrón and Chavelle Arbelo Cartaya the beater is Vasco Santini and Tiago Montoya, Keeper is Sendelina Felino and the seeker is Iñigo Fuente Marrero " he siad and pointed to a dark haird man on a large broom making his way to the center of the stadium.

He watched as the balls were thrown out and it began .

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:31 am

Andrew's eyes were more glued to the snitch. He was far more interested in following the pursuit of the snitch. John asked him a couple of times what he was looking at, and Andrew frowned. "The ruddy snitch!" Andrew said. "Don't you see it?"

"Where?" John asked him.

"Over there." Andrew pointed up high in the sky up to his right.

"I don't see a thing," John said. "You're barmey. There's not a thing up there."

"Up there!" Andrew insisted, watching the British seeker flying his broom in the direction Andrew had pointed out. "He needs glasses, Steven," Andrew sighed.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum