Non Player Characters - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Non Player Characters - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Non Player Characters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non Player Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Non Player Characters

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 pm

good idea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:53 pm

^We had thought of that actually, but we had a feeling there may be so many NPCs it may take a while. That is an idea we are considering though at the moment.

Non Player Characters - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Look, the way all the claims on this site work is that you fill out the form and some admin adds it to the first post.

That would make sense with this if you went through and deleted everyone's reply afterwards, but all that happens usually is an admin posts saying you've been added to the thread.

So for something like NPCs, which nobody really needs approval for anyway, why not just let people fill in the form and add it to the topic and just leave the replies there for people to look through? You don't really need to administrate NPCs. I think we've all agreed that having a thread would just be for convenience, haven't we?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 pm

I have ideas for designing this. It may take a few days, but I dont' see any harm in it, so, yeah. I'm going to be adding this.

K.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 391
Special Abilities : Ecological Empath

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top